Please be a joke...

The whole point of this was to let people know what I feel about the new map coming out, i'm not on some retarded quest for Brains, if i really wanted brains, i'd put up something clever, something analytical, something that might contribute to the way people see things.

And yes, on day one i will play the Zombie map, it looks like a kick ass map, it's just the Characters and the Cinema (Kino :P) intro to the trailer that make me not view it in such a great light, i don't see why bringing actors into it makes it better, it just seems like when a famous person ends up doing advertisements on the TV, their career seems to be barely existent.

You are right, this forum is to discuss the game, that's what i'm doing, i can absolutely guarantee that if i put up a thread saying 'WOW OMG, I JIZZED WHEN I SAW THE TRAILER, COOL!' Then noone would have taken notice, noone would have disagreed, noone would have started taking the absolute piss out of someone's opinions.

Couldn't Treyarch have 'Tested' these ideas on some sort of focus group that businesses seem to rave about these days? Surely it's not hard to find several zombie lovers to listen, even play some of the ideas they've had...? Then they charge us money for it.

I am a huge MP player (6th Prestige), i play it more than Zombies, of course i'll want the MP maps, otherwise i'd have to leave games all the time.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But again, why rush things?

Even if they did have a testing group for their new zombies ideas, they'd have to rush to complete every single zombie map on time, and I bet it even has something to do with the voice actors themselves, specifically Steve Blum who plays Dempsy and Nolan North who plays Rochtofan.

North just got done doing voiceover work for Portal 2 and now he's working on Uncharted 3 (where he obviously plays Nathan Drake) so even if Treyarch wanted to do things this way, there's no possible way they actually could.

I admit, the four new characters are a tad unorthadox (and, unlike Five, has nothing to do with Black Ops whatsoever), but if the gameplay is awesome, I would forgive it.

Unfortunately, you start off on two sides of the map like in Verruckt. Zombie Verruckt was the WORST Nazi Zombie map ever made, and this was one of the big reasons. I don't know if I want to get this map pack anymore...

the way i see it...

Treyarc are looking to take the zombie story line to the next level but they are trying to vere off from the begining and make a new chapter..

me personally i beleive that the original vioce over cast are wanting to move on to something else instead of sticking around.. hey they might even actually like this mode and disagree with treyarc with the whole storyline mess so they quit.

hence why they are bringin in other people who knows..

i agree with those of you who say give it a chance, when i watched the trailer i wasnt really impressed but i have yet to watch the inside xbox..

i dont really see the point in ranting and raving.. as the map hasnt even been released..

why dont you wait untill you have played it then decide..

Good point.. if the voice actors are scheduled to do other games atm, of course they'll postpone the original zombie story...

Its just like a TV series, when an actor gets a deal with a movie they will usually write off the character perm or temporarily.. till their other job is done..

Never thought of that.. hmm

":4aurvhbq]Ok let me set this straight. In the beginning there was 'Call of Duty'. This was a war based game series which sold very well and became very popular because of it's gripping campaign and gameplay. Then they decided to take a risk when 'World at War' came out and put a Zombie mode in!?! What were they thinking right! Most people who used to play Call of Duty would have gotten quite angry at the idea if they heard it prior to it's release and said that the designers were ruining a good thing - taking away the "seriousness" of the game. But did they? NO! Then after it's success with world at war they used ex-presidents instead of the original characters in Black Ops! WTF surely?! Why would they!?! Oh wait it's not actually that bad... it was a nice change of pace. But alas it is now time for something more and Treyarch surely are renowned for their innovative and SUCCESSFUL creations and have proved themselves capable of doing the game justice! Let's let them do what they do best and stop complaining! They know what they are doing!

Peace Out!

[The-Note]

You forgot about the part when Infinity Ward made Modern Warfare and changed multiplayer and gameplay in Call of Duty forever! Yup, it became extremely great after that. Then came World at War and it continued with the way Modern Warfare was set up, just with a different timeline, and Treyarch took a risk as well by adding in the Nazi Zombies mode. From then on, Call of Duty sort of lost itself, but it kept strong. Skipping Modern Warfare 2, because it lacked in a few areas, Black Ops came and took another risk, bringing Zombies to different places and different time periods with different people. Now, they brought Zombies to our modern period. Why? Who really knows, but we'll see how it turns out. So far, it seems badass (and comedy-like). I have a feeling though that these four end up dying, if the zombies are real. So, hi and bye to the actor crew.

wait we start separated again? when was this announced! and verrückt was Not the worst it inspired fear in me. I liked it!!!

There's a couple of spots in the Inside Xbox video where people are sniping from lord knows how far away, and two survivors run through the scope. One scope of course being the G11 scope too.

But ya, honestly I liked that part of Verruckt, that made that map much more intense!

And to everyone that said that we can use a pitchfork and dual machetes (which I hope we can)

Everyone is doing the insane melee on what looks like FAKE movie zombies not the real ones. It might be one big cinematic and then we will see what happens. I have not seen a special melee on a real zombie MAYBE except for the sickle which we know can and will be used.

If you are so upset over this DeckChairs, Why even buy it? Don't even waste your money if you feel that way.

I need the MP maps!

It does look an awesome map, but the Characters just dont seem to make sense to me, it seems to ruin it slightly.

Plus i need the achievements (I have every single achievement from every CoD apart from 2 from MW2) and i'm not letting that die!

Haha, That's cool. I do admit, The multiplayer maps look decent, But that's not enough to win me over. :facepalm:

Speaking of achievements, if you want to see them before the dlc even comes out, go on compare games, and go right to the bottom and they'll be there about a day ot two before!

This happened to me on the last dlc, not sure if it will happen again, or even if it's meant to happen.

• 2 weeks later...