Please be a joke...

I've just watched the CoTD trailer, and seriously, i mean SERIOUSLY Treyarch? It looks like some sort of sh*t horror film reject.

Putting 4 actors/actresses as characters? Come on, i honestly thought it was a joke, i honestly thought that it was a trailer made to cover up the REAL zombies map, but i think even for such a huge Company, creating such an elaborate ploy is beyond them.

I'm still going to buy it, if not just because of the MP maps. I am disappointed before i have even bought it.

*One last bit*

Zombie playing is probably the highest it has EVER been and Treyarch are going to throw it all away. They realise they WILL make a huge pile of cash out of us, whatever pieces of shite they make, and charge us a Tenner for buying.

It's a total bag of w@nk.

*Rant over*

Dom

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just watched the CoTD trailer, and seriously, it was so creative and new I knew it was time I make a post complaining about it! It looks like some sort of sh*t horror film reject. I know I just stated the obvious, but WTF treyarch!!!!111shift1

Putting 4 actors/actresses as characters? WTF?! Playing with actors who play roles in the most popular zombie movies/tv shows in existence whoe would want to do that?!?!?!!?!?1/1/1/1/1/1/11//1/11111 , i honestly thought that it was a trailer made to cover up the REAL zombies map because that makes sense right guys!!?), but i think even for such a huge Company, creating such an elaborate ploy is beyond them. I would know this because I'm a genius.

I'm still going to buy it (because I still believe when I placed that Black Ops disk in my tray I signed away my life to Treyarch and am required to complain about everything, but still buy any DLC's), if not just because of the MP maps. (because the multiplayer is a real strong suit of black ops!) I am disappointed before i have even bought it. I wont be giving this game a chance, because I am 12 and I'm lucky my mom bought this for me.

*One last bit* (JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE AHAH!)

Zombie playing is probably the highest it has EVER been and Treyarch are going to throw it all away, and I know this because I am a genius. They realise they WILL make a huge pile of cash out of us (I came up with this one all by myself! Who knew companies plan to make money by releasing massive consumer content!!!!11) , whatever pieces of shite they make, and charge us a Tenner for buying. (idk why they make us pay for stuff. wtf i wunt erthing freeeee!!!!"

It's a total bag of w@nk. (I'm so mad I don't even care that that didn't make any sense!)

*Rant over* (but i'll definitely troll anyone who disagrees with me)

Dom

There, I fixed it.

I've just watched the CoTD trailer, and seriously, it was so creative and new I knew it was time I make a post complaining about it! It looks like some sort of sh*t horror film reject. I know I just stated the obvious, but WTF treyarch!!!!111shift1

Putting 4 actors/actresses as characters? WTF?! Playing with actors who play roles in the most popular zombie movies/tv shows in existence whoe would want to do that?!?!?!!?!?1/1/1/1/1/1/11//1/11111 , i honestly thought that it was a trailer made to cover up the REAL zombies map because that makes sense right guys!!?), but i think even for such a huge Company, creating such an elaborate ploy is beyond them. I would know this because I'm a genius.

I'm still going to buy it (because I still believe when I placed that Black Ops disk in my tray I signed away my life to Treyarch and am required to complain about everything, but still buy any DLC's), if not just because of the MP maps. (because the multiplayer is a real strong suit of black ops!) I am disappointed before i have even bought it. I wont be giving this game a chance, because I am 12 and I'm lucky my mom bought this for me.

Zombie playing is probably the highest it has EVER been and Treyarch are going to throw it all away, and I know this because I am a genius. They realise they WILL make a huge pile of cash out of us (I came up with this one all by myself! Who knew companies plan to make money by releasing massive consumer content!!!!11) , whatever pieces of shite they make, and charge us a Tenner for buying. (idk why they make us pay for stuff. wtf i wunt erthing freeeee!!!!"

It's a total bag of w@nk. (I'm so mad I don't even care that that didn't make any sense!)

Dom

There, I fixed it.

Jesus. It was an Opinion...

And bag of wank is a saying where i live.

If anything, you're the one trolling here, trying to provoke some sort of reaction from me. I'm better than that.

I agree. It looks more like a parody of their zombie mode made by someone else. I mean this community has been right about the lighthouse map for two years and when we finally get it it's like a fucking movie from the '70s. Furthermore, what does this do for the zombies storyline? What the fuck does George A. Romero, Danny Treyo, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and company have to do with anything? Seriously, Treyarch took the zombies storyline from WaW and said "fuck it, let's just make it as confusing and weird as possible." Ok, I think I'm done ranting now.

Dom

There, I fixed it.

Jesus. It was an Opinion... AND YOU BETTER FREAKING FOLLOW IT!!!

And bag of wank is a saying where i live. And yes, it doesn't make sense.

If anything, you're the one trolling here. Because my opinion is fact!

I agree. It looks more like a parody of their zombie mode made by someone else. I mean this community has been right about the lighthouse map for two years and when we finally get it it's like a fucking movie from the '70s. Furthermore, what does this do for the zombies storyline? What the fuck does George A. Romero, Danny Treyo, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and company have to do with anything? Seriously, Treyarch took the zombies storyline from WaW and said "fuck it, let's just make it as confusing and weird as possible." Ok, I think I'm done ranting now.

To me it's like those things in cartoons where suddenly a human actor/ actress comes on, and has nothing to do with anything, apart from the fact that the producers felt like putting them there.

Dom

There, I fixed it.

Jesus. It was an Opinion... AND YOU BETTER FREAKING FOLLOW IT!!!

And bag of wank is a saying where i live. And yes, it doesn't make sense.

If anything, you're the one trolling here. Because my opinion is fact!

Yeah, really mature of you.

Dude, please calm down.

I always hear this when a new map comes out...

They said Kino wasn't related to the story.

They said Ascension ruined the plot.

Now people are saying they have ruined zombies with CotD.

We haven't even played yet.

Never judge a book by it's cover...

This also f**ks up PTG or Benny Hill or what ever his name is...

This map isn't called Ruffen Der Toten as PTG claims...

As it is a Soviet map like Ascension, thus not a German name for this one, so we can conclude that Benny boy is full of s**t... By their logic Ascension should be called Aufstieg des toten which even though it sounds cool, it ain't so busted...

Please Decks give Call of the Dead a chance, don't join the Fail crowd...

Regards Alpha.

Haven't joined the Fail crowd just yet...

Honestly, i think it does look like an awesome map.

It's just having four Movie and TV Stars.. It just doesn't seem to gel with the whole plot of Zombies.

FIVE seemed to have the same problem at first, but it does seem to have something to do with the story, however vague it may be.

It's just 4 Actors/ Actresses replacing characters, it just seems completely unrelated at the moment.

yea im not so sure that im gonna be getting this.

how do you go from ascension to that?

the whole concept and the whole way they made that trailer out to be just ruined it for me.

i was anticipating an epic intense zombie map.

fucking george romero as a boss?

come on treyarch please let this be a joke. :facepalm:

It's not a joke. The map is a change of pace, just a fun action packed map. I'm positive the next map pack will feature the return of our normal characters.

Maybe they're going to do like a funny map every other DLC?...

Like Five was fun - then ascension was serious - then this one's fun -then the next one will be serious and so on and so forth.

Dudes, I think people may be missing something! Im pretty sure the actors,(gellar, rooker, trejo, englund.) arent playing themselves. They gave their likeness's and voices, but they will be playing different characters. The trailer is set up just like a grindhouse movie trailer. They give the names of the "big" actors to draw a crowd.

Dudes, I think people may be missing something! Im pretty sure the actors,(gellar, rooker, trejo, englund.) arent playing themselves. They gave their likeness's and voices, but they will be playing different characters. The trailer is set up just like a grindhouse movie trailer. They give the names of the "big" actors to draw a crowd.

I was thinking along those lines before, but looking at the first person character models, they do match the actors in the trailer (Leather cuffs, tattoed arms etc.)

Someone just went full retard.

The only other idea I can think of is that maybe the story is that Romero and the actors were going somewhere to film a new zombie movie, but 115 exposure turned the rest of the cast into zombies!!! or that the zombies were already there...

Could be...

It just all seems to be a little odd right now.

I'll think again soon. I've not had decent kip for a couple of weeks now, it's now gone one in the morning, with school tomorrow and a bucketload of mock exams to do in the meantime. Great.