*** Call Of The Dead Trailer Anaylsis ***

Wow O.o

New trailer and I'm sorry if anyone makes a topic on this before this is finished so I'll try to hurry XD

here's the video:

Cx82OFXM0

Well 1st of... NEW WONDER WEAPON!!!

As you can see it has a nice Arctic camo on it, and at the end of the mere 1 second of footage on it, you can see a flash of what looks like yellow lightning, also in the side you can see V-R11 or K-R11, it lloks to be pretty cool, also if it is V-R11 does that have anything to do with Vril or whatever that device thingymabob was? Anyway....

Perhaps a return of the DG-2 - Check this out:

Now either that is the lightning from the DG-2 or the electric traps are gonna be back, but you can't see what gun that guys holding so... fingers crossed (:

Doubletap has made a comeback!!!

I wonder if this means that a different perk is gone...?

Will Stamin-up and PHD still be there?

Also the new charactors ARE who we thought they were gonna be!

The info on IMDB was correct!

On May 3rd, download "Escalation", the second Call of Duty: Black Ops map pack, to play as the zombie-killing dream-team of Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robert Englund, Michael Rooker, and Danny Trejo against a new and unnerving zombie menace. Set in a mysterious, ice-covered, remote Siberian island and inspired by legendary writer and director George A. Romero, a group of four fearless explorers fight for their lives amidst an army of bloodthirsty Soviet zombies.

The Escalation Content Pack will be available first on Xbox Live on May 3, 2011.

(Copy and pasted from info on the youtube vid.)

Also - George Romero is on this map... as a zombie BOSS!

He's carrying what looks like a nasty piece of metal with DG-2 lightning coming of it.... O.o

Zombies have weapons!!?

And here are pics of all characters:

It's funny how her make-up is still looking perfect even though she's stranded on a Siberian island fighting of hordes of zombies XD

PITCHFORK!!!

Liking the jacket...

This guy looks the most badass (:

I've seen pitchforks, machetes, and a lighting mark on the wall indicating that we will still have to turn the power on -.-

Also ICE ZOMBIES FTW!!

Johnson was right it was a zipline he spotted and it looks like zombies can ride it too!

And a platform that launches you into the air, that looks pretty cool!!

Thanks for reading, post your finds and any opinions on my opinions above :P

Thanks!!

*EDIT: Damn you IGetMyDeathMachineOn!!!! :P

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really can't believe George Romero is going to be a boss. I was expecting Maxis or Samantha...

And he looks like some zombified dude from World of Warcraft.

Let's just say that I'm a little disappointed in Call of the Dead. Still looking forward of it, just disappointed.

if Sam was the boss then this would be the last map. if Maxis was the boss this would be the second to last one

If Maxis was the boss it would be the third to last. If Sam/Fluffy was the boss it would be second to last. If Richtofen was the boss it would be last.

But all those hopes were squashed thanks to a midget with a sledgehammer...

if Sam was the boss then this would be the last map. if Maxis was the boss this would be the second to last one

If Maxis was the boss it would be the third to last. If Sam/Fluffy was the boss it would be second to last. If Richtofen was the boss it would be last.

why would richtofen be last? Sam has more domain and why would fluffy be on that list? and you are saying you want this all to end?

why would richtofen be last? Sam has more domain and why would fluffy be on that list? and you are saying you want this all to end?

Considering how there are only 1-2 map packs left and this is Treyarch's last Call of Duty they should start working on the endgame of the zombie storyline.

BTW, Sam's the good guy. Richtofen's the bad guy.