The Pentagon Thief Solved

Monopoly Mac

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not with the healing power of Vril in their hands. ;)

It could be any of them, plus we have no idea what Yuri looks like.

What exactly happened to Yuri after Ascension? Which again is the same time as Five.

I'm starting to think Yuri is the stronger candidate.

Regards Alpha.

• Administrators

But again, what did Yuri have to do with the Pentagon? I would think that they would choose someone involved. It looks like a Steiner to me. A crazy deranged Steiner.

steiner would fit the age..

That's what I was thinking, kinda looks like him too.

Look number 2. This time, it took 3 claymores and 4 grenades to kill him on level 4(:?:) but thats not the point. the point is that this time his eyes glowed, but he still had normal eyes. Zombies have 'special' eyes, they're completely orange/glowing when they're alive and completely white when they're dead in kino and five. (havent confirmed on ascension/cotd).

btw, this is the best image of his head i could get --

Look number 2. This time, it took 3 claymores and 4 grenades to kill him on level 4(:?:) but thats not the point. the point is that this time his eyes glowed, but he still had normal eyes. Zombies have 'special' eyes, they're completely orange/glowing when they're alive and completely white when they're dead in kino and five. (havent confirmed on ascension/cotd).

btw, this is the best image of his head i could get --

Nice pic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

JFK must have survived the events of "Five", seeing as treyarch put a picture of the JFK assassination at the end of the campaign, Kennedy must have found a way to contain the outbreak. if the thief does indeed take the bodies after they die (as stated in your OP) then possibly either (story wise) JFK Kills the Thief, OR, The Thief takes Kennedy to Aether and spares his life...or something.

Oh right sorry about that. Alright we'll agree he doesn't allow Americans then. And the operative probably wouldn't have known that Der Riese was overrun. If he did where could he have gone? But my theory is he simply didn't know and was very dedicated.

That could be possible, staying in America for over 15 years is pretty dedicated, though, especially if there aren't responses from 935. I think it's more likely he was captured and put to work, like other nazi scientists.

Nazi scientists weren't captured and put to work, "Project/Operation Paperclip" just brought them from Germany, and they were promised immunity from thier war crimes if they would work for the U.S. That's how we got our space program started, and beat the Russians in the Space Race...

Game codes prove the Thief is an electrician and Dr.Maxis isn't an electrician. Dr.Maxis isn't the Thief.

I really think that the Thief is Yuri. 1st of all, no one knows what he looks like, so there is no evedence saying it isn't him. 2nd, If you listen to the ascension radios, it sounds like Yuri is sucked into the Gersh Device when he accidentally lets the zombies in. I think this is when he "dies" and is re-animated by Sam while they are in Aether. If you believe that the teleporters send you through Aether, then it's a simple connection that he would leave Aether through a teleporter (or a gersh device). Don't forget that Ascension and Five are happening simultaniously...