The Pentagon Thief Solved

Monopoly Mac

Because of Dr. Richtofen's presence in five.

He was there & used his knowledge of 115 to create a new teleporter system & weapons based on 115.

Yuri has been overcome by the voices from the Dark entity within the Black Vril Pyramid. Who by this time is in Aether with Sam.

Sam must have wrestled control of Yuri from the entity as she continues to use him against those who help Dr. Richtofen. In Five it is the JFK crew that are targetted for helping an older Dr. Richtofen who came from 1943 Kino.

There is more to uncover but I believe these are now minor details.

Hope this helps Matuzz.

Regards Alpha.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Gersch, you release him in ascension. And im sure you hear the sound of a teleporter. Don't get me wrong, Alpha I agree, your view is sound and makes sense, but Sam does mention on Moon regretting not killing Gersch or something, so this may be wrong, but it also sound likely.

We are not talking about Dr. Gersch.

Gersch is trapped in the Ascension computer system after Sam attacked him, when Yuri set him up in the Ascension radios.

Whoelse was trapped in a computer system? Dr. Maxis of course.

Ascension is a Russian re-run of the events in Der Riese.

Yuri is Dr. Richtofen's counterpart as Dr. Gersch is Dr. Maxis counterpart.

Yuri (The Pentagon thief) also has the cipher symbols on his person, the only other person to use these was Richotfen after touching the Vril device.

Richtofen only started to hear the voices after touching the Vril device, the Illuminati are also tapped into this force.

Yuri must have also touched a Vril device or could it have been when the incident occurred with the kassimir mechanism? Did it punch a door way to Aether allowing Sam & the entity to control Yuri just like Richtofen on Moon.

Hope this helps.

Regards Alpha.

That's pretty clever Alpha. Many have suggested Yuri was the Thief but you're the first one I've seen thats brought evidence.

So my question to you is do you think the man on NDU loading screen is related to the Thief?

Thats interesting, I always thought the NDU loading screen was Yuri, it's possible. And Alpha you win this one. Maybe I'm wrong about Gersch but hey, it was worth a shot.

As for that screen, I nearly considered the idea that Ascension and Der Riese were in fact helping eachother over different time periods. I'm not entirely confident with this. But then what do I know.

After many months of thinking about this, and after weighing the evidence from start to finish several times.

I have finally settled on who I think the thief is...

The Thief is Yuri who is using Gersch Devices to attack the Pentagon, he is being sent by Sam.

It is so simple...

Ascension & Five ARE taking place at the same time... Correct?

The Thief is not inside the Pentagon when the power is off.

He can only come through from Ascension when the Pentagon MDT system is activated.

Yuri worked with Daniel Clarke as a part of the Ascension group they both tattoo the formula for Nova 6 on their bodies so they would never lose it.

Yuri is going through exactly what happened to Richtofen. The voices, which are not Sam are directing them.

The voices are from the dark force which was trapped in the MPD on Moon by the Ancient Vril-ya.

This also explains why the thief has a group 935 bag containing the diary that Yuri talks about in the radios of Ascension.

It also explains the Illuminati pyramid showing up on the thief's coat & on the screens in both Five & Ascension, which in turn are now seen in the Der Riese teleporters where this same situation happened to Dr. Richtofen, the only difference is that Richtofen escaped the thraw of the dark entity who makes it's presence felt in a number of ways including displaying the Illuminati pyramid.

So Yuri is the thief.

I will not change my mind on this again.

Any questions, just ask.

Regards Alpha.

Maybe thats why the numbers that come out of a gersch also follow the pentagon theif/ yuri.... Just an idea

That's pretty clever Alpha. Many have suggested Yuri was the Thief but you're the first one I've seen thats brought evidence.

So my question to you is do you think the man on NDU loading screen is related to the Thief?

Nope. I think the Man on the NDU screen is an older Richtofen working with the Americans.

He decided to go back and Alter his own future ala, Biff from BTTF II.

This also means there could be more than one Richtofen, I believe there could be three Dr. Richtofens in all traveling the timelines. ;)

I'll make a new thread soon explaining why I believe this to be the case.

Regards Alpha.

Nope. I think the Man on the NDU screen is an older Richtofen working with the Americans.

He decided to go back and Alter his own future ala, Biff from BTTF II.

This also means there could be more than one Richtofen, I believe there could be three Dr. Richtofens in all traveling the timelines. ;)

That would explain the older richtofen in the Kino image, is possible that the three richtofen's could be backups... its hard to explain.

Oh and I wrote a incompleted story on here suggesting that Edward and Yuri were working together if thats possible. Alpha you know more than I do, so in terms of theories I'm not gonna trry and compete but offer suggestions.

I'll make a new thread soon explaining why I believe this to be the case.

Regards Alpha.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

AcrM4YW.png

Searched through the thread and nothing seemed to have come up (I may be wrong), but it looks as though there is a bit of the swirl writing from the Verruckt wall.  Right below the pyramid you can see the inner part of the swirl, and how it faintly spirals out.

http://i32.tinypic.com/2yw8kzt.jpg"Nerve impulses generated by the motor neuron activate the muscle to which the stretch receptor is attached."

I can also see part of the zombie eating an arm, part of the schnell word bubble, and bits of the writing from the top right hand corner of that ^ image.

• Administrators
I definitely don't think that Clarke is the Thief but the post was interesting nonetheless. I was sold on Yuri at one point and something turned me away from it so I'm not entirely anymore. I don't remember what it was, but I'll try to.

steine10.jpg

Image from old post of @MixMasterNut

So Steiner has similar face and the markings are directly copied from Clarke's face. I don't believe the thief is either one it's just re-use of files plus they both died in the campaing.

So Yuri worked on Ascension group. He was forced to work on rockets which he thought was too easy for him and he wanted challenge. He found Group 935 book from the base. Most likely left there by one of the old Group 935 workers that helped to found Ascension Group with Russian scientists and Wunderwaffe program scientists organized by Soviet General Dragovich. Ascension group's objective was to push forward the Soviet weapons development.

Known workers in Ascension Group:

General Nikita Dragovich, organizer of the Group.
Fredric Steiner, leader of the Nova 6 project.
Dr. Daniel Clarke, Nova 6 scientist.
Dr. Gersch, leader and supervisor of the scientists.
Dr. Yuri Zavoyski, worked in project Mercury and development of the rockets.

Dragovich Dead.

Steiner Dead.

Clarke Dead.

Gersch "Freed".

Yuri Unknow.

Was Yuri chemical scientist? Nothing suggests so. But he might have worked closely with Clarke or Steiner. He's job with rockets could have also been to work with fuels though that also doesn't have much relevance to Tabun or Sarin.

About the note that was sent to Richtofen by Illuminati, Now here comes one out of the box idea:

What if Richtofen is actually the one sending the Illuminati messages? He helps his past self by giving him Illuminati messages beause he of course can't show himself to his past self.

Faithful servant

The seed has been planted
Observe and report
Maxis must not know

Date: December 23rd, 1944

Edward its time kill Maxis

We have listed both Tabun and Sarin. Be wary of the Doctor. His involvement should be minimized if you want to make it out alive. We are not sure on how he achieved this time and place. Do what you must...

What could have happened previously if Richtofen had not tried to kill Maxis? Most likely the events had followed to the same out come but with a different path with Maxis going mad. Because Richtofen failed to kill Maxis even though future Richtofen tried to make him do so, the events could not been avoided. Richtofen failed to change the outcome. At least that time.

Edited by Matuzz

It seems the thief is interconnected with the campaign, hes a scientist of some sort who knows how to speak illuminati code and create those chemical diagrams. He has those red numbers around him that are important in the campaign the same with the teleporters in FIVE. The teleporters in FIVE seem like they have been taken apart and rewired to make them work, maybe so that a different fuel source than 115 could have been used? They arent even the same type of teleporters. Also remember that the thief steals your weapons, why would he do that unless he is looking for one maybe?

It seems the thief is interconnected with the campaign, hes a scientist of some sort who knows how to speak illuminati code and create those chemical diagrams. He has those red numbers around him that are important in the campaign the same with the teleporters in FIVE. The teleporters in FIVE seem like they have been taken apart and rewired to make them work, maybe so that a different fuel source than 115 could have been used? They arent even the same type of teleporters. Also remember that the thief steals your weapons, why would he do that unless he is looking for one maybe?

In "FIVE" Majestic 12 were reverse engineering Group 935 weapons and equipment. Based on things seized from Group 935 facilities and information they got from their spies. Americans had great supply of Element 115 but Germans were much better in utilizing it. Their teleporters and saucer craft were inferior compared to those of Germany.

It seems that the teleporters in FIVE don't let players travel through time like the MTD. I wonder why?

They are not as efficient and use sort of digital transformation but they still open gate to Aether that made it possible for the Thief to attack Pentagon. I also think that American outbreak might have happened because the zombies trapped in Aether were able to get out when Pentagon teleporters were activated. That's why there is Creepy Crawlers in "FIVE".

• Administrators

On 2/8/2015, 4:22:37, Matuzz said:

Known workers in Ascension Group:

General Nikita Dragovich, organizer of the Group.

Fredric Steiner, leader of the Nova 6 project.

Dr. Daniel Clarke, Nova 6 scientist.

Dr. Gersch, leader and supervisor of the scientists.

Dr. Yuri Zavoyski, worked in project Mercury and development of the rockets.

Don't forget these unimportant members!

Dr. Mikhail Ivanov - Computer Systems Engineer

Dr. Gavril Petrov - Launch Facilitator

Dr. Stefan Fedorov - Chief ICBM Weapon Directive Executive

Dr. Viktor Vasiliev -

Dr. Boris Titov - Nuclear Fission Engineer

On 2/8/2015, 5:55:25, Nightmare Voyager said:

The numbers are also from the Gersh devices, don't forget that. The Gersh devices and FIVE Teleporters work on very very similar technology.

I dont think stating theories as facts gets us anywhere. We dont know if the teleporters in FIVE were even meant for time travel. 

Anyways the gersch (Why can nobody spell it right?) devices suck zombies into them and seem unconnected to the FIVE ones' creations. I dont know whyyou guys have only just started looking into this stuff now XD

I dont think stating theories as facts gets us anywhere. We dont know if the teleporters in FIVE were even meant for time travel. 

Anyways the gersch (Why can nobody spell it right?) devices suck zombies into them and seem unconnected to the FIVE ones' creations. I dont know whyyou guys have only just started looking into this stuff now XD

I guess you were not here few years ago.

It says when I joined... anyways I dont understand what that has to do with anything.

Well for example this thread was made 2011. We have discussed these things numerous times. Now we finally are getting something new and it's good to go back to old stuff and make a new leads. Especially when it's the good pre-BO2 stuff.