The Pentagon Thief Solved

Monopoly Mac

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right sorry about that. Alright we'll agree he doesn't allow Americans then. And the operative probably wouldn't have known that Der Riese was overrun. If he did where could he have gone? But my theory is he simply didn't know and was very dedicated.

That could be possible, staying in America for over 15 years is pretty dedicated, though, especially if there aren't responses from 935. I think it's more likely he was captured and put to work, like other nazi scientists.

Ah no you both explained perfectly. It was late so I forgot to put the question XD

Yuri/gersch would be in perhaps the space you called aether. >.>

That might be hes in the middle of the zombies or stuf like that. Or that sam is indeed toying with him and taking down scientists 1 by 1.

As people know richtofen tested on samantha. A good reason why she is in the way of the 4.

Thus it might be that she sympathisez the other 3 but hates richtofen.

For some reason She might have a grudge against scientists or 935 because of richtofen.

So what if she really is trying to help (Takeo/Nikolai/Dempsey) and kill richtofen. Richtofen is making a weapon or getting keys. Which might be to kill samantha, might be to make himself powerfull, might be for something else but certainly known richtofen is bad.

On another thread its said that someone bad might actually not be bad. thats why perhaps samantha is not really that bad after all. Or perhaps only for the players lol

Possibly a Winters Howl on his back though I cannot confirm this yet... I repeat this unconfirmed!

He certainly does not.

Have you even seen him?

Because of your latest quotes, I think you've never even faced him in Zombies.

the man we know as the Pentagon Thief was also a Pentagon Technician!

So why does the alarm say 'Intruder detected' when he appears?

Surely if he worked there, he wouldn't be considered an intruder.

There is also Group 935 imprinted on either the skin of coat of the Thief.

You don't even know which?

You haven't even seen it?!

Wow.

I like how you slandered my Post,

which contained nothing but evidence.

Then suggest it lacked evidence, when you're own post is just speculation.

Nice one.

You's trolling.

Anti Earth, go back to your little hole, he is doing a theory. In no way is he trolling. Glowing eyes doesn't have anything to do with being american, and in the handbook for BO he was called the pentagon Technician. Stop being so rude to everyone for not supporting your theory. Also, none of the people in your sig are trolls either, they just didn't agree with you.

Sorry, just going to throw this out there.

The thief is not from the Pentagon at all.

He only appears once the power is switch on.

At which point the creepy crawlers are released from the teleporters...

Also the thief comes from the teleporters.

So the question becomes, where are they teleporting in from?

The Secrets Of Rebirth Island Sorry for the poor audio :oops:

I believe Five has a sister Lab @ Rebirth Island...

This is where the thief & the crawlers are coming from!

Yes they are the cosmonaut monkeys we see in Ascension...

However, please don't confuses Nova6 Creepy Cramlers (Humans) with the cosmonaut monkeys.

The Nova6 crawlers are Human, they wear clothes with belts... Plus they have Human feet (The big toe is not opposable like a monkeys would be.

I also said at the very top that you can hear the teleport noise from Five!

With that in mind & the fact that all these experiments are performed on rebirth island, I believe that the Russians are sending Nova6 Crawlers to the Pentagon by the teleporters in the Rebirth facility.

They are also sending the Pentagon thief.

They have weaponized the teleporters as deployment nodes for zombie creature attacks.

The only time these things attack is after the power is back up on Five which opens up the teleporters, ask yourself where does the thief come from? He always teleports in...

The Pentagon has no way to shield itself from incoming travellers.

Regards Alpha.

The Rebirth teleporters could be Gersch Devices.

Note the teleporter sounds in the Rebirth intro @ 28-30 seconds:

Y1OMEpXBvW8

Remember the Russian teleporters (Gersch Devices) are similiar to black holes in the sense that they could warp space/time. Thus we can explain the thief traveling back to 62/63 & attacking the Pentagon when the defences are lowered (Power on = Teleporters open).

So again who is the thief?

Candidates:

Daniel Clarke: He was killed in Kowloon by a shot to the head & a fall from a great height could have caused other damn to his body, including his face.

The SOG agents didn't have time to recover Daniel Clarkes body before Russian forces moved in.

The Russians found Daniels body & as a sick joke, they made Daniel part of his own research ala, a super zombie (See Day of the Day new version).

Daniels work:

Daniel Clarkes Nova6 Kowloon Lab.

Other candidates

Steiner, Kravchenko & Dragovich, last but by no means least Yuri...

So how could they have returned from the dead you ask? How are the gun shots healed?

Vr-11 or Vrill was found in a siberian Russian facility...

What is Vril known for doing? ;)

Put these pieces together and you have a pretty good theory.

Oh, awesome picture there Cj. [brains]

Regards Alpha.

Alright now to counter some points.

Possibly a Winters Howl on his back though I cannot confirm this yet... I repeat this unconfirmed!

He certainly does not.

Have you even seen him?

Because of your latest quotes, I think you've never even faced him in Zombies.

the man we know as the Pentagon Thief was also a Pentagon Technician!

So why does the alarm say 'Intruder detected' when he appears?

Surely if he worked there, he wouldn't be considered an intruder.

There is also Group 935 imprinted on either the skin of coat of the Thief.

You don't even know which?

You haven't even seen it?!

Wow.

I like how you slandered my Post,

which contained nothing but evidence.

Then suggest it lacked evidence, when you're own post is just speculation.

Nice one.

You's trolling.

Like I said this thread is about a month and I never edited it. I held grudges back then I'm not now so please calm down. Right now because of cjdogds cool photos I can actually confirm these things. He does not have a winters howl. And there is a Group 935 symbol on him.

And the thing with the intruder thing. Can anyone read my theory on the first page? -_- You know... stepping into the teleporter... becoming one with the Aether? Obviously its going to say intruder! The voice that is triggered is recorded and plays when something comes from the outside... When we teleport to place in the labs does the voice play? No. He is coming from Aether which is why it is an intrusion.

Don't accuse me of posting bloody speculation when I specifically stated the evidence and the theory. We cool now or am I still troll bro? And Alpha thats actually a good theory but can you make a thread on it or if you already do take it over there? This is my theory no offense.

I like how BEFORE I had pictures, MonopolyMac said

"GET PICTURES AND I'LL 'SWAY'"

I got pictures, and now he says

"THEY DON'T MEAN ANYTHING"

That sounds like trolling to me, to be honest.

But hey, nobody likes being proven wrong I guess.

All they prove is that he's a zombie.. which was pretty obvious already.

If this helps:

The molecule is not possible.

It contains a Hydrocarbon covalently bonded to a really weird molecule consisting of Phosphorus and Fluorine.

The hydrocarbon is 6 carbon atoms bonded in a ring (chemistry convention)

It's name will be something like:

'Cyclohexene',

where the Phosphurus / Oxygen part is a substituent.

The carbon atoms require double bonds to ever be in such an arrangement: Only singular bonds are present.

{

The ring drawn may just be a random shape.

If it's part of formula, formula is flawed

}

Pretty obvious?

Even though you laboriously argued he wasn't the Thief,

because he died?

:facepalm:

• Administrators

Pretty obvious?

Even though you laboriously argued he wasn't the Thief,

because he died?

:facepalm:

He didn't say he wasn't a Zombie. He said that because Clarke died after FIVE and he most likely didn't time travel, he isn't the thief. Don't take words out of context and spin them around. It's obvious he's a zombie and it doesn't prove it's Clarke. I am not trying to argue, I am just trying to sort out what's actually happening between these rant fits we are all a part of.