The Pentagon Thief Solved

Monopoly Mac

I hope that my title caught your attention... Well if your here it most likely did so lets get on with it...

Many have attempted to figure out the mysterious scientist who appears from the cloud of red numbers who has a fetish for your guns... Who is he? Did he work in the Pentagon? Well I bring you today a theory many have brought up but never expanded on it... My candidate for the thiefs identity is...

A Group 935 American Operative!

Hehe... I gotcha there didn't I... Did you really think I was going bring an obvious character? To truly learn and discover anything you must attempt to think... Outside of the box!

Now to bring to you theories backed up by rock solid in-game evidence! The most decisive evidence of them all...

This man... Using the first sense of sight can be seen as a tan and lean scientist. He wears a lab coat. Covered by nonsense patterns of numbers and equations... Not to mention a Group 935 imprint on his coat and an Illuminati symbol. He wears goggles used to protect your eyes from equipment such as flames and possibly toxic elements... Though that last statement was simply a thought... He wears a belt... with equipment! Finally you can see he appears from the red teleporters and can teleport at will as shown by the blue electricity that appears as you teleport with him.

Our next sense will be to listen! This man makes sounds that are rather not human... Possibly demon like murmurs... You can also hear the obvious sound of teleportation when he touches you and when he appears...

These are the only senses we can use right now but it will benefit us well... Using these observations I can theorize that the man we know as the Pentagon Thief was also a Pentagon Technician! This name was officially used by BradyGames game guide of Black Ops. The "Pentagon Tech". Also, thanks Cjdog, in the game files the thief is called the "electrician". Well seeing as the teleporters have wires leading from them I think its safe to assume the thief built them. So lets go on with this lead knowing of his former occupation at the Pentagon.

Found in several rooms are easter eggs which show things like the Death Machine, Winters Howl, Raygun, Thundergun, and even an unfinished model of a Der Riese style Teleporter! This obviously shows the Americans were studying and building stuff based on the Germans genius. Their are also several labcoats which are the same exact the Thief wears. Now for the most important detail... There was a giant Group 935 symbol on the wall of the lab! Just like on his coat.

Now for the link.

Remember that transmission where Maxis requests that the Government give more money to fund the Giant Project. There was one specific line that stuck out to me...

"Our operatives in America have informed us that the US have a large supply of the element at the Nevada base, so time is of the essence if we are to stay ahead of them."

This message was made by Maxis in roughly 1940-1945... Now "Five" takes place in 1963.

The Thief is rather old is he not? Group 935 wouldn't send such an old sleez bag as a spy right? But remember about 20 years have passed! And this Tech has been employed by none other than Majestic-12!

The Majestic-12 has ties to the illuminati I believe... Perhaps the Thief had at the same a fierce loyalty to the Third Reich(Group 935 symbol). But also seems to be slowly being influenced by Majestic 12/Illuminati (Illuminati symbol).

That was my evidence.... Now for my theory...

THEORY TIME

Through these 20 years, The German Tech has been studying and developing 115 tech for the Americans. The Red Teleporters, The Death Machine, The Winters Howl, the Raygun, and even a Thundergun. Who knows what the spys intentions were after Group 935 was destroyed...Perhaps he didn't know it was. Anyways the Illuminati was getting at him convincing him to do unexplainable things... Similar to Richtofen and Yuri. He resisted but at the same time... Samantha was calling to him... All this 115 he was working with for 20 years had been slowly making him insane and now Samantha called out to the weak minded old man. He gave in and stepped into the Teleporter and did not reappear...

This man had become one with the Aether... Just like the HellHounds and Samantha his home was in the Aether now... He had become corrupted by some demonic being and was now an undead slave to Sam. He was sent disrupt JFK and his gangs rebellion. He did and the gang had seem to have fallen... Until the Tech had taken them!

Theory over...

Back to evidence...

Once you and everybody else dies a blue electricity appears under you... This is the same electricity that appears when the thief teleports you... I'll leave the outcome to your imagination....

I hope you enjoyed and as always leave constructive criticism.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja, thank you for ze delicious succulent.... pink and smushy... braiins.....

Anyways I wonder what the Thief had done to JFK and the others... Perhaps a change of heart?

Maybe . . . they become zombies or 115 infected like the Nazi crew? Idk. I wish we could see them return. I liked Nixon, Kennedy and Castro.

No one really cares for McNamara.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have some questions if this is the solved part.

You say that its an american operative, yet its stated that maxis does not want any american involved with the group/test subject.

As well in five its shown that they were actually trying to immitate the weapons and teleporters. The cause that zombies won't die is because 115 was not sincerly used on the teleporters and they seem to be obstructing random since its not finished. The weapons however seem to be perfectly copied or yet fixed somehow.

Neither do I understand why the logo of group 935 is there...

Basically the attack was either a mistake or the enemy infiltrating by their selfs.

This is also unknown.

I understand some of the parts you wrote. Like how he became like that and seemingly trying to make stronger weapons or something but not how it can be an american if the man might be a spy and that the group made weapons for their enemies..... It is also linked to WW2 so german and japan vs rusia vs america >.>

It all sounds a bit weird for me then.

I don't get what your asking because you didn't ask an actual question but I'll try my best... Maxis never said he doesn't allow Americans in. In fact its static where the "allow" should be so its probably he doesn't "like" Americans in Group 935. One joined anyway so he used it to is advantage.

I don't get what your asking because you didn't ask an actual question but I'll try my best... Maxis never said he doesn't allow Americans in. In fact its static where the "allow" should be so its probably he doesn't "like" Americans in Group 935. One joined anyway so he used it to is advantage.
He is the leader of group 935, or at least supposedly, so if he doesn't like them, he doesn't allow them in. Simple. BTW, no one knew peter was american, after all, it is said he was going in "based out of munich", and as Munich is german, he wouldn't be thought american.

Erm... Yeah thats kind of what I was implying... He is a spy working for 935...

Maybe formerly, but 935 doesn't seem to be active after the der riese outbreak. The point is, he isn't American, as I said Maxis didn't like americans, so he wouldn't let them in unless it was peter's case, where he didn't know he was american. Btw, Maxis said "operatives in america" not american operatives.