The Map is Set in Canada

I Say This Because I was Listen'in to a Song Right, and i was Thinking Of the Mission "Project Nova" From Black Ops, and i was Reading and i came across this

According to a map found in one of the buildings, the base seems to be at Baffin Island in North Canada. If this map is accurate, than this is the first level in the Call of Duty series to be set in Canada.
: Source- http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Project_Nova

!!! :o Yea That Make me Think??

0dPEXn9Z3Ls

The Scientist Guy Says:

I assure you that our craft will be far superior to whatever the Americans... or should I say, Canadians (heh) are developing. Finally, Project Thunder is nearing completion. My staff has assured me that the remaining limitations of the effective range and power cells will be solved within the next few months - oh, and also - you should know that Doctor Kravcheski does not appear to be adjusting to his new position.

I assure you that our craft will be far superior to whatever the Americans... or should I say, Canadians (heh) are developing

I Think This is a Big Find Dealing With Call Of the Dead, Also

Yea So I Think People Say "it Russia" no It Might be Canada Also Food For Thought the Factions in the Mission r German German Military, British Commandos Red Army, Also U.S.S.R and Maybe Canada just saying Since the Map Maybe Takes Place in North-Eastern Most Canada Since the Doctor From Ascension Says Something About Canada.

Also More to Point Out:

Transmission # 23-8-15. Designate: X-RAY

The Soviets launched Operation Olympus at the end of the war.

3rd Shock Army Special Operations sent to Arctic Circle

Viktor Reznov detached to unit 45--last known alias after action: "The Wolf"

1200 hours October 29, 1945

Look Where it Says Designate: X-RAY

Ive Been Seeing Stuff about an Death Ray Joint

And Also, Note In the Game it Says Something about the Arctic Circle and

ePrKHzHTYPM

This Guy Does a Lil No Clip'in and yea I know who he is, dont flame me, i dont care

And Also From The Comments Section

Guys please read this,

This is taken from the PROJECT NOVA INTEL, so it is FACTUAL

The Wunderwaffe was recovered (both human and material) to U.S. controlled facilities for the purposes of research and development.

It also includes the date of August 28, 1948..

So this can mean 2 things:

1. The wunderwaffe might return, but in a reformed version by Americans.

2. This map might occur during 1948.

and

The death ray or death beam was a theoretical particle beam or electromagnetic weapon of the 1920s through the 1930s that was claimed to have been invented independently by Nikola Tesla, Edwin R. Scott, Harry Grindell Matthews, and Graichen, as well as others In 1957 the National Inventors Council was still issuing lists of needed military inventions that included a death ray.

Also This Might Help, I Think

And the Papers around the Mission and on Discovery That Say Death Ray and Joint and idk about the 1948 thing cuz i dont think we would go bacc in Time or Something like that, and About the Charters i Dont like the Way 3Arc Commercialized the Game to Put Famous Has Been in the game, i mean Freddy and Umburto Robina From GTA Vice City and Some Werid White Guy and Possible a Ugly Vampire Slayer or a (i herd) Geroge Romero. That Dude is Old as Bill Cosby and Jerry Rice, But i hope it Turns out Ok i think it will, just cuz Instead of Dogs Round there gonna be CJ From San Andreas or Victor Vance Gonna Try to Get Umburto and lmao imma Stop im not Dave Chapelle in the Comedy Dept. :facepalm:

So That All I can Say, And i think i started a Good Theory, and I feel that We Will Find out When the game comes out, and i hope i did something Productive on here since i Joined to Find Zombies Stuff, and ill Reply Tomorrow, Fa Show, and if Anybody Wanna No Clip on tha Mission or http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Project_Nova go here and post anything i missed Feel free, fa show

t65T01n15Fw

OSDZ-UbspwM

Note For Anybody Who Cares Lmao, Seem like Everyone on here like Rock, or something but if u like Ol Skool 90 G-Funk This is The Song That Made me think of Project Nova, Yea its Odd, but ayo that me, and If anyone is Serious About Zombies PM me or add me vvv its in my Sig vvv just send a Message tellin me who ya r on Xbox

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great theory, and I hate to say it, but I am 99.99% sure it will be in england. This is due to The blackboards in Der Riese being almost identical to the image in Call of the Dead, and the similar tie ins between that, mi6, and operation sturgion, a secret mission to force german scientists to develope British spacecraft.

I made a video about 'what the canadians are building.' i'm 100% sure they are talking about the avro-car flying saucer prototype, as the US contracted the canadians to do it, which fits in with the words of the radio.

2nd, the map in project Nova is just showing the location of the ship IN THAT LEVEL. Steiner says they were going to use that ship to launch missiles all over the US, hence the missile routes on the map, from the ship to the US targets.

I don't think call of the dead will be based in the same ship as project nova, as it sorta sank...

Really cool theory. I had suspected Call of the Dead would be in such a place as well. Discovery seemed to me a natural place to host a zombie map. The environment almost is asking for zombies to invade. Switches, trap box look-a-likes, and test chambers gone bad all appear on the map. As for the location I was always under the assumption it was in Alaska/Canada.