Liegt der Untoten( The Lies of the Undead) Part 1

Liegt der Physcho Arzt, Undead

(The Physcho Doctor, Undead Lies)

MOST WORDS IN THIS STORY WILL BE SPELT WRONG. WHEN YOU READ THE STORY YOU WILL KNOW WHY.

As Tank Dempsey readied for another mysterious round of Zombies, he noticed Edward Richtofen shifting uncomfortably. Tank: Doc, what's up with you? Edward: Notzing Dempshee, just ze voices talking zo me again. Tank: Doc are you schigophrooniac, or whatever those war doctors call it? Edward: Zon't be silly Dempshee! I am not a schizophrenic! Ze children are getting zo me! Tank:  Woah Doc, didn't know you had kids! Way to go, whose the unlucky lady? Edward: I will never haf zee kids!!! Zniveling little baztards! Zey ought to zend every child to ze Death Campz in  Germany! Tank: Well who are your kids then doc? Wait, don't tell me the Zombitches are your kids! Ahahaha! If they are they take after your Mother!! Edward: Zon't be zilly Dempshee, Zombies are vile, dizguzting creaturez! Edward: Umm, I haf to go and talk to ze drunk Russian!! Tank: That was odd, Doc didn't even burst out with those creepy laughs... -Round- (15) Nikolia: Aww crap, I did not even get to drink my Vodka!! Takeo: I suspect the Russian is an alcoholic! Nikolia: Shut up you Japanese Girl! My 3rd wife has better moves than you! Takeo: I know, I was the one who showed her. Zombies: Aagh!Ooh!Raagh! Father!! Tank: What the Fu... Did that zombie just say father!? Takeo: You are right Polonsky! Somebody mated Nikolia's wife!! Nikolia: Even I have to agree with you on that! Edward: Zon't be zilly! Why would ze Zombie say Father? Unlezz zomeone here knew about ze Zombies? Tank: I only remember being at Nack Dur Untooten or whatever it was called. Nikolia: I had barely seen Zombies when I was institutionalized at Verruckt. Takeo: I had seen ze Zombies at ze Death Camp I managed. Edward: Well I never zaw zem, or Myztery Boxez or Perk Masheens. Tank: Doc are you hiding something from us? Edward: Umm, no I just, umm, look zere are Monkeez!? I mean, aagh! Space Monkeez! Tank: Holy Undead Space Monkeys! Nikolia: They are trying to steal my Vodka! Takeo: No! They have taken my power juice! Tank: You're right Takayo! My Juggernog is gone! I feel weaker! Edward: Oh no! Zey are overpowering uz! Protect ze Zpeed Cola and ze Phd Flopper!! -CONTINUED ON PART TWO-

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic