Pentagon thief Idea

nayrcraig

The pentagon thief...

That bastard who keeps stealing your guns

where does he come from, who is he?

I cant tell you who he is but I think I might know where he comes from

I cant say I'm 100% right on this but I'm pretty sure it could be the right answer and it seems to make sense.

Ok so when he comes in it says "breach detected" so he must come from some where outside the pentagon but ,now for the strange bit,

when he leaves (if you don't kill him)it says "Containment successful"

Now at first this may seem strange as if he teleports out of the pentagon you would think it would be a failed containment but what helps this make sense if if you think about where he teleports too ie.

Aether

OK bare with me I know it sounds weird but what if the pentagon theft is trapped in aether,just like Samantha. It would explain where he comes from, why it would be a breach and how someone comes from a outside source into the pentagon teleporters

It would also make sense as too why he is contained when he teleports out, He is contained in Aether

Speculations

Now if this is true it brings up more ideas/questions

Has the U.S. found a way to contain things in Aether?

Could the pentagon theft be... Maxis?

But I'll leave you with one question

does anyone notice how two people seem to be leaving Aether at the same time, is it possible it could be HIM?

Although I doubt it it seems to be a pretty weird coincidence

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who "HIM" might be:

Peter

Maxis

McNamara

Clarke

Yuri

Gersch

Hendrick (see my Hmmmm......Who's Hendrick? thread)

Some Magical giant leprechaun scientist

and last, but not least,

CHUCK NORRIS

there was a logical way to work it out but you got it anyway

if the telephones in ascension mean five and ascension and my theory is correct it mean gersch and the pentagon theft leave Aether around the same time

but I highly doubt it

I think it is, yuri. if you see the first map, NDU, loading screen, there is a man . with glasses!! and the pentagon thief , have it too.?!? And yuri don't help anybody . And he is crazy bye samantha . And if you See the first loading screen, there is a' red teleporter with numbers. And See them in five too, and zombies can go in and out of them. So maybe???

The Pentagon Theft? Ha ha you mean thief.

Peter- Peter is actually Richtofen, he is an American CIA agent.

Maxis- is dead

McNamara- You play as him in "Five"

Clarke- He is dead and has nothing to do with zombies, he is in campaign.

Yuri- Russian who got trapped by samantha

Gersch- Killed/sucked into blackhole.

I believe he might be the scientist behind the creation of the Winter's Howl and the teleporters at Five.

Maxis- is dead

McNamara- You play as him in "Five"

Clarke- He is dead and has nothing to do with zombies, he is in campaign.

Yuri- Russian who got trapped by samantha

I believe he might be the scientist behind the creation of the Winter's Howl and the teleporters at Five.

LOOOOOL! peters richtofen your funny son

Peter was sent by the Americans

Richtofen helped create the zombies

Also in the terminal it says that they send in a special squad led by dempsey to extract peter, if peter was richtofen dontcha think hed recognize him?

The Dreamland server tells you that Richtofen was testing Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikoli(spelling). Their minds were wiped but they retained memories from before they met Richtofen. Look it up. Peter was under cover and was a U.S. spy, which only leaves richtofen left as the choice for it. Also if you pay attention to that recording that is left for Peter the guy talking is the guy that does the Voice work for Richtofen. Nolan North, try listening to the recording from Shi No Numa and then listen to Nolan North talk.

I know for sure that they had an American Spy in group 935, it could be Richtofen. You also see a picture of Richtofen in the Pentagon along with Dempsey, maybe pertaining that Richtofen was the spy.

Richtofen is named Edward. Peter was part of 935. He is dead, hanging from the roof of the starting room of Shi No Numa, his cause of death is still unknown, although it is likely either he hung himself or dropped from a plane and got strangled (the rope Peter is on is connected to a parachute on the roof of the main building in Shi No Numa, and it can be seen by noclipping out of the map.). The reason Tank was sent to Verrückt after he survived Nacht is too rescue Peter. Peter is gone when he and his marines get there though, and a hand is on the power switch. Peter's body in Shi No Numa is missing one hand. (The power switch in Der Riese is reused from Verrückt, so the hand is insignificant and should be treated as if it's not there.)

So all in all, the point I am trying to make is that Richtofen is living, Peter is dead. I don't think at all that they are the same person.

Peter is not dead, Peter was at Der Riese. He couldn't be dead if he was at Der Riese, look up the info he sent to the US. Dempsy was never at NDU, you can also look that up. First read the Dreamland server and then let me know if any of what you just said makes sense.

On the other hand Peter can't be at Shi No Numa when the message he sent to Shi No Numa was embedded at Area-51 since you hear the coordinates where it came from.

Peter is not dead, Peter was at Der Riese. He couldn't be dead if he was at Der Riese, look up the info he sent to the US. Dempsy was never at NDU, you can also look that up. First read the Dreamland server and then let me know if any of what you just said makes sense.

On the other hand Peter can't be at Shi No Numa when the message he sent to Shi No Numa was embedded at Area-51 since you hear the coordinates where it came from.

"R-4808n 27 14 06 115 48 40. I hope you're receiving this transmission Peter, if you are not, then all hope is lost. You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum, that we had to move the experiment here. Location. The numbers will guide you. The giant must remain *static* (safe) at all costs, repeat, Der Riese must *static* (be contained) at all costs. The DG-2 experiments continue. You'll be our only advantage now. Find Doctor (Richtofen-barely audible) and Doctor Maxis, they may know what's going on. The use of (element) 115 is dangerous at best. I'm not sure if we can continue here. We've lost most of our best *static* (men). I hope you get this. I hope it hasn't happened there too, but I'm almost out of hope. 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94."

— Unknown radio operator trying to contact Peter

Peter's grave on the iPhone/iPod Touch

Based on this paragraph, it can be assumed that Peter worked on the apparent "experiment" that are the Nazi Zombies. It can also be assumed that Peter is American because of the speaker of the above paragraph has an American accent. The second is only on the iPhone app, when you open all the areas in the Shi No Numa map "You've opened all the areas, now find the grave" will appear on your screen. Then your knife will be replaced with a shovel (you can still melee attack, only the player can whack the zombies with the shovel) and you must search the map for a wood cross that has Peter written on it. If you stand in front of the cross an icon (similar to the repair barricade icon) will show up that says "dig", and if you click on it a hole will open up and your weapon will be traded for a Wunderwaffe DG-2.

Based on new information accessed via the secret terminal in Call of Duty: Black Ops' start menu, Peter was, in fact, involved with the creation of the zombies, as he was indeed a part of group 935. The text goes as follows:

We successfully inserted *Peter* into group 935 as a research assistant based out of Munich. Current location is unknown, but his last transmission suggested he had been transferred from the Der Riese facility to a top secret location known only as Verruckt. Most recent communique indicates that the 935 experiments are barely under control.

Attempts to secure all viable group 935 research of element 115 technology have been unsuccessful.

We fear that *Peter's* identity has been compromised. Sending in a marine recon unit to extract *Peter* from the asylum before it is too late. Operation leader will be one *Tank Dempsey*.

The asylum must be contained at all costs.

*Signed Cornelius Pernell*

(words with ** have been decoded)

The text proving this also specifies why Tank Dempsey is fighting the zombies and why the marines in the map "Zombie Verrückt" are there fighting too. It does not give any information as to why the other 3 characters are fighting with him, or how they got there. [Further recordings indicate that Dempsey, Takeo and Nikolai were all experimented on in Der Reise to an extent, possibly their reason for being included in the zombie maps together].

On the App, the hanging body is no longer there, and the grave having appeared adds evidence to the argument that the hanging man is Peter.

Assuming Peter is the hanging man in Shi No Numa, the corpse can be seen hanging by a parachute cord with his hand missing. This missing hand may be the hand which is still attached to the power switch in Verruckt .

ALL INFO ABOVE^ FROM THE "Peter" PAGE OF THE COD WIKI.

Were you ever told not to use information from there, specially about zombies. Most of it is speculation or theory.

Most of this article is fact, but the main thing is that Peter was at Der Riese, your right about that, but he is at Shi No Numa, the man on the radio is trying to contact him. The man on the radio is not him. Whether or not he is the hanging man is theory though, but he was definitely at Shi No Numa at some point.

I am not really going with any theory, just keeping my mind open. Most of the theories on here tend to be way off most of the time, although it's fun to speculate. We'll see what happens in the next map.

I really think they should make a trailer of all the past maps and trying to explain all of their story line. I would be down with even a cartoon/comic version of it.

Maxis- is dead

peter-hanging man

maxis-not confirmed dead,possibly stuck in Aether like Samantha

gersch-was stuck in Aether after being sucked into black hole but is freed in ascension Easter egg

and again sorry about spelling

So samantha, Maxis, and Gersh are all in lymbo?

I call shenanigans, if Maxis was in Aether, he could have attempted to escape or kill Richtofen for betraying him and the same goes for Samantha.

Maybe they were all sent to Alduraan, where they all died due to the Death Stars power!