SEVEN fuse boxes

Now I know people are probably getting tired of hearing about the fuse boxes on this game, but I have been seeing a bunch of people talking about 6 red fuse boxes, yet I haven't seen anyone mention the seventh. This is not some crappy prank or some false post, but there is a seventh.

I can't name off hand the location of the original 6, but I can tell you about exactly where the seventh fuse box is and I will also note that this fuse box is gray. So let's say you start a new game, you head towards the alley right off the bat. Start heading towards the next door which leads up the stairs to the other meteorite surrounded by all the letters on the ground, but don't open the door. You're in the alley, directly infront of the next door, turn 90 degrees or so left, and there is a big wooden pole with a gray fuse box on it. If my memory serves me correctly, there are a couple symbols on it, and if you shoot this gray fuse box, is sparks just as the other 6 red ones do. Does this gray fuse box have any significance or is it just an environmental object? I don't know, but I never really got to do any testing with it. I just figured I'd point this box out because I have yet to see anyone else mention it. So if anyone is interested in running any tests with the fuse boxes again, maybe we could find something out.

To my knowledge, all the fuse boxes can be hit without turning on the power except one. The reason I mention the power is because, if I remember right, the gray fuse box in the alley has a picture of a thunderbolt (obviously signifying electricity) or maybe even a marked out thunderbolt on it.

I have no way of playing black ops myself right now, but once the gray fuse box opens, I think it also may have different things under the cover, such as actual tiny little switches. For all we know, we might have to hit all 6 red fuse boxes, THEN the gray one before turning on the power. Or possibly even the gray before the 6 red fuse boxes. I can't say for sure, as I said, I have no way of playing the game myself right now to help with anymore info, this is the best information I can give based off what I remember, and I have a pretty bad memory as it is. =(

Edit: Now that I have pointed out this seventh fuse box, maybe people will be looking to see if we can find anymore gray ones like the one in the alley?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the fuse boxes are just scenery/interactive scenery.

As I've posted before:

Sorry to burst your bubble guys but the egg is over!

People have even looked at the code and the Node puzzle ends with the DM!

Mate this is kino not ascension

and btw whenever someone said the 6th i always posted that there was that grey one

i think it has something to do with the fact that once i played and 7 extra green lights came on and i think i was messing with the fuse boxes that round. the 7 extra lights were as follows. In the 6 points of the spikes at the top where the wires from the roof meet them. Then the last one was in the base of the teleporter. I'm not sure what i did but there is a massive wire from the fuse box to the tele base like the one that runs from the tele to the mainframe

theres my two bits

i think it has something to do with the fact that once i played and 7 extra green lights came on and i think i was messing with the fuse boxes that round. the 7 extra lights were as follows. In the 6 points of the spikes at the top where the wires from the roof meet them. Then the last one was in the base of the teleporter. I'm not sure what i did but there is a massive wire from the fuse box to the tele base like the one that runs from the tele to the mainframe

Screenshot?

Well alright, I figured that my attempts at naming that seventh fuse box would be in vain, but it's better to point it out than leaving it hanging. I did try searching to see if anyone else noticed it but apparently I didn't search good enough. =P I'm new to this website also, which I'm sure has been noticed, so please forgive me for cluttering up the forum with previously stated observations. I'm just desperate to find out if there are any cool secrets to zombies. I was really hoping for some sort of boss in Kino once you hit round 100, but I didn't think there would be, because people could glitch to get there.

Before I found out about this website I started becoming obsessed with finding out the secrets of zombies. Noticing things that many people had already discovered and shrugged off. I do have to say though, the mystery of zombies is what's keeping my interest in it. I've been hoping that Treyarch would have tried finding some kind of way of encrypting their game code so as to hide any tells that might give away secrets in zombies, forcing us to find out any and all secrets that the game may hold.

Well alright, I figured that my attempts at naming that seventh fuse box would be in vain, but it's better to point it out than leaving it hanging. I did try searching to see if anyone else noticed it but apparently I didn't search good enough. =P I'm new to this website also, which I'm sure has been noticed, so please forgive me for cluttering up the forum with previously stated observations. I'm just desperate to find out if there are any cool secrets to zombies. I was really hoping for some sort of boss in Kino once you hit round 100, but I didn't think there would be, because people could glitch to get there.

Before I found out about this website I started becoming obsessed with finding out the secrets of zombies. Noticing things that many people had already discovered and shrugged off. I do have to say though, the mystery of zombies is what's keeping my interest in it. I've been hoping that Treyarch would have tried finding some kind of way of encrypting their game code so as to hide any tells that might give away secrets in zombies, forcing us to find out any and all secrets that the game may hold.

Well welcome to the forum and your in the right place to find some secrets and to learn about the story link.

Mate this is kino not ascension

and btw whenever someone said the 6th i always posted that there was that grey one

theres my two bits

wait, what? what??

7 green lights? since i saw this massive wire i think this has somehting to do with "the big kino egg" - so please tell me more and try to remember what you did! screenshot/video would be awesome ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a theory i've heard and could be quite POSSIBLE! Theory I have is that if you go and take a look at the 7th fuse box (green one) there is a picture what looks like to me is a nova 6 gas zombie with a line through it........And if you hit all six boxes make them blow up or spark blue then hit the green one you can turn on the Power on to the curtain and teleporter without hitting the switch and Being OVER RUN by nova 6 gas zombies throughout the entire game! Now I have only tried this two times but am having a difficult time trying to get the 2nd red power box in the theatre with grenades FROM the balcony in the 2nd room from main lobby! but was successful in hittin the 1st box next to the teleporters and the other six or five not including the last Green one!! Anyways I will keep up at my attempts to grenade the 2nd box next to the wall if this works I WILL DEFINITELYL let you guys know right away !

• 2 weeks later...

...I can't name off hand the location of the original 6, but I can tell you about exactly where the seventh fuse box is and I will also note that this fuse box is gray. So let's say you start a new game, you head towards the alley right off the bat. Start heading towards the next door which leads up the stairs to the other meteorite surrounded by all the letters on the ground, but don't open the door. You're in the alley, directly infront of the next door, turn 90 degrees or so left, and there is a big wooden pole with a gray fuse box on it...

yeh ive seen these boxes... there are many boxes like that one around the alley... maybe this one is different just for the fact that it is in the pole...

maybe something about it will pop up later...

ive tried and activated all secrets in kino in 1 game except for musical briks which i still cant find them...

nothin soecial happens if u active everything...

• 2 weeks later...

Instead of trying to hit them with grenades from there just try starting over and over untell the box shows up close & just play it untell you get a CROSSBOW, if you look in the window at the top of stairs in the lobby you can tell if the light is in the room just look for a blue glare in the light shineing from the roof.

Question

Yall are saying if I hit all the fusebox's before turning on power I should be able to eliminate the Nova Gas Zombie's?

• 11 months later...

Found the reason why one is grey!

The teleport room has a broken projector , after you turn on the 7 green lights , a big main wire will come , once you see it , one player should get up and activate the teleporter , and the other will follow the trail of the wire and activate it!

• 1 month later...