What if...

We are going to be playing as zombies?

That would be SO AWESOME! Ive always wanted to go up against richtofen and crew.

I think since what theyre acting like how secretive theyre being may point to this.

Just my theory because yuo are the dead and you get called etc...

Leave your response below!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotta bad feeling zombies is heading down the L4D road very quickly...

You have a point, and theres only one type of zombie(two ifyou count the tech).

Theres five zombie types monkeys, dogs, tech, normal zombies and gas zombies (more if you count all the ones in DOA) BUT I think you might be talking about L4D zombie types...

As said earlier, I think playing as the zombies and all of this extra stuff is turning out to be too much like Left 4 Dead 2. Honestly zombies have become too complex and needs to go back to the old fashion survival it had in W@W. I don't mind the perks, pack a' punch, and special weapons, but I don't think changing the entire tactic for Nazi zombies is a good idea.

Eh...but this is what I think. Many people may like the new system of zombies, but I'm just old fashioned. ;)

I LOVE zombies with a passion but I think that I will not be happy when Call of the Dead comes out. I don't like Treyarch tampering with the story if its unnecessary. That being said though, if the new characters are actually RELEVANT to the story unlike some in the past *cough* 5 *cough* then i won't care but I just have one more thing to say:

Easter Eggs better be DER RIESE STATUS

I LOVE zombies with a passion but I think that I will not be happy when Call of the Dead comes out. I don't like Treyarch tampering with the story if its unnecessary. That being said though, if the new characters are actually RELEVANT to the story unlike some in the past *cough* 5 *cough* then i won't care but I just have one more thing to say:

Easter Eggs better be DER RIESE STATUS

um "Der Riese Status"? you mean like the infamous fly trap? your reward for completing it is hearing Samantha say a few things and then say game over? im good lol.

well yea that kinda stunk BUT how there were 7 radios in the map and 8 total.

The hanging man, the dead body in the boiler, the hints on the wall (Return through aether {aether turned out to be important} embrace the trinity etc.

Der Riese and even Shi No Numa had a lot too.

Who knows maybe it was because the story was still developing but still Kino had seemingly nothing and Ascension had the mystery man which cancels out with the fly trap. The dolls were there too but that didnt relate to the story at all.

And don't even get me started on Five.

EDIT: and the radios actually seemed to be a lot more interesting in WaW but that might just be me. 8-)

The hanging man, the dead body in the boiler, the hints on the wall (Return through aether {aether turned out to be important} embrace the trinity etc.

Who knows maybe it was because the story was still developing but still Kino had seemingly nothing and Ascension had the mystery man which cancels out with the fly trap. The dolls were there too but that didnt relate to the story at all.

EDIT: and the radios actually seemed to be a lot more interesting in WaW but that might just be me. 8-)

The radios in WaW seemed to have some important info and sort of the mystery vibe to it. The ones in Kino were boring, not much, and the Ascension ones were overly dramatic because of Yuri who sounded like a Russian Richtofen.

Five was a great map, and I thought it did tie into the story. Even if it was "fun", it set the time period for the new Zombie maps and it gave clues as to what's going on in the world. They even have maps of places that could be future maps. It gave us the Winter's Howl, and showed us what the U.S. has done with element 115, most likely hinting to more outbreak sites.

On the playable-zombies part, I wouldn't like it. There are only four people you could fight against, and they would easily die. Maybe for a modded game? But not for something official, because we know how rare it is for Treyarch to drop a map for zombies. One for every map pack and we only get 3.

I have a feeling that Call of the Dead is going to suck, that is if it has characters that do not relate in any way to CoD or the Zombie storyline. I would prefer Mason and the CIA crew rather than Trejo, Gellar, and those fools. Yes, fools.

I love how people are pre-hating on a game with little to nothing being confirmed. Message board fever huh? One guy starts to hate so you all begin to bitch about nothing. (seriously, the name of the map and a 'new cast' has been confirmed. "And I don't want to spoil any surprises for Zombies fans, but Call of the Dead takes it to a whole new level." sounds like a good thing)

Anyway, we're not going to be zombies. Hire some expensive voice actors and have them just growl and moan? (one of them I wouldn't mind hearing do that I suppose)

ohhh yeah well thats true lol