BlackOps - MapPack2 - ESCALATION - Details 05.April

Norbert84

I found this today on the net.

The new MapPacks name will be: "ESCALATION"

It will contain once again 4 Multiplayer-Maps and 1 new Zombie-Map.

MP Maps Name: Hotel, Convoy, Zoo, Stockpile

Zombie Map Name: Call of the Dead

The Pack will be released on 3. May on XboxLive and around 30 days later on PS3.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Greetz: Norbert84 (PSN-ID)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fake untill Josh Olin confirmes it. Besides, it has to be a photoshop, the other DLC had images of the map, not images of freely avaiblable black ops characters pasted onto freely available backgrounds.

Fake IMO.

"Survive the call of the dead" :facepalm:

Now think zombies fans, would treyarch EVER put that?...

Aufruf Der toten? hmm...

Fake untill Josh Olin confirmes it. Besides, it has to be a photoshop, the other DLC had images of the map, not images of freely avaiblable black ops characters pasted onto freely available backgrounds.

Fake IMO.

"Survive the call of the dead" :facepalm:

Now think zombies fans, would treyarch EVER put that?...

Aufruf Der toten? hmm...

u shouldn't put everything in the translator, Aufruf is the most stupid translation for call m8 ;)

Seriously WHY do people act like such retard when it comes to things like this.

if treyarch came here and gave us advice you'd automatically act retarted and call them a fake. *you had your shot*

REALLY

stop denying anything if you dont WORK FOR TREYARCH cuz you wouldnt know.

you take what you can get.. next map pack comes out may 3rd final and final..

The names aren't for sure Zoo, Survive, Hotel, Convoy, and Stockpile.

I hate when people are sure their right, when nothing is confirmed.

Yes, the logical names are in large text.

No, the confirmed names are not in large text, mainly because there is no confirmed names.

This could be a clean and nice photoshop. I hope it's real, but no one knows.

Not trying to ruin the mood, but we will most likely find out sooner or later if its real or not.

Also the names will probably be released soon, with more info. about the map pack.

And... Wait, No one knows the names.

No, the confirmed names are not in large text, mainly because there is no confirmed names.

Not trying to ruin the mood, but we will most likely find out sooner or later if its real or not.

Also the names will probably be released soon, with more info. about the map pack.

it was leaked on the offical GAME website in australia, whom use the dd/mm/yy date, These were quickly tooken down so it is real

it was leaked on the offical GAME website in australia, whom use the dd/mm/yy date, These were quickly tooken down so it is real

Okay, My bad, Sorry. I Apologize, I hate missing out on small pieces of information before running my big mouth. Then I just look stupid... The names could still be anything, but now I am less skeptical about it.

Okay, My bad, Sorry. I Apologize, I hate missing out on small pieces of information before running my big mouth. Then I just look stupid... The names could still be anything, but now I am less skeptical about it.

Its ok, but the problem is, that these might not be the names at all, we just have to wait and see...

I really like the idea of specific game mode objectives based on an individual map, which is what I am picking up from the advert; which I believe to be real.

Though I am a little confused by what is possible for Treyarch to do with a map pack release and things like playlists. Having just read a thread by Vahn on CODHQ with regards MLG playlists, Treys hands are tied with what they can and cannot do regards playlists and such.

So this leads me to believe that if these maps are designed to be gamemode specific they will not be availible say for FFA or Domination, only for the intended purpose/ game mode the map was designed for. This leak has peaked my interest either way.

Please forgive my ignorance on this matter if I am wrong.

Why is everyone so retarded? The names are obviously just where the maps will

be located except for zombies. Why the hell would Treyarch make the map names the

locations!? :roll: just wait your little buts till about a week before May 3rd. The

news will be spilling out of Treyarch by then. 8-) :twisted:

IMO it's real but, if it's Photoshop I want that person to Photoshop my facebook pictures no joke lol but I think it's real bc as someone above stated these were removed hella fast. Remember findmakorov? Not "fake" but rather someones concept of a mw1 & 2 movie...remember leaked vids of kino der toten nd five on utube? Those were taken down quick. This ad was removed the same day...real to me