Zombie Charts

Duckcall00

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am almost done with a final version that includes all of the DLC info as well as other random (Yet important) stats.

awesome!.. yeah a lot of my friends i play with wonder where I get a lot of the random info on details like damage and health and what not, so i referred them here. Now they dont think I'm just talking out my a$$ on it lol.

keep up the good work guys!

curious on notes under the monkey bomb, says on the far right +3 every 3rd round? I guess i've never noticed but is there any truth to that? always was under the impression that all special grenades were refilled by max ammo only...

Yep. That's false. It's one of the things I'm correcting in the Final Version. If you cant to see my work-in-progress, check this out:

http://denkirson.proboards.com/index.cg ... hread=2555

This is so helpful and resourceful, this is worthy of a sticky. I am going to sticky this thread.

yes great idea. like I was saying earlier i searched for a while last week trying to find this before i finally did, and this is a great resource.

and Duckcall i looked at the in progress one on that other board and its awesome can't wait to see the finished product :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have also been wondering. Do the headshot/bodyshot multipliers apply to George and astrozombie etc.??

Yep. The multipliers are built into the weapon, not the Zombies.

can you add the black ops classic wall guns? that would be awesome.

Sadly not. I don't own the PC version of the game. But everyone I have talked to says that some of the DLC files are hidden and we don't have access to them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, Duck, I mentioned this on your other site quiiiite a while ago, but here's just something I thought I'd add.

As I pointed out, your Zombie formula was incorrect. I don't know if you've fixed this since then.

As we know, the first 10 rounds are not determined by formula but instead by preset numbers.

I have four formulas for the Zombie count, but they aren't perfect. All I was able to do was to get my points and plot them, followed by statistical curve fitting. On the bright side, it is accurate. Unfortunately, due to roundoff error, it is only accurate to about round 100. Also, it is four separate formulas, because I could not successfully merge the four two-variable functions into a single three-variable function.

Z1=1-Player

Z2=2-Players

Z3=3-Players

Z4=4-Players

x=Round

Z1=0.09x^2+0.0081x+23.388

Z2=0.1798x^2+0.0232x+23.214

Z3=0.3599x^2+0.0205x+23.213

Z4=0.5398x^2+0.0242x+23.187

• 4 weeks later...

I have a correction: Two people can obtain the Winters howl at the same time, as well as the Thunder Gun. Once one person has the Thunder gun/ winters' howl, another can get it if they hit the box during a fire sale. May take a while, but it has been proven.

Ok I know that a glitch has been proven....2 people during a fire sale simultaneously hit the box and get a Thunder each.

Are you sure that it has been proven that if someone already has it the box can give again during the firesale? Doesn't make much difference mate just interested to know.

I heard that two people can get a thundergun/ Winters' Howl this way. I have not heard that it is proven. but I saw a youtube video that said to do this in the description in order to get two thunder guns on ascension, but all the video showed was a four player game where two people had thunderguns. That's all I know. I have only heard that you can do the same thing on five from the call of duty wikia, and you know how reliable there info can be sometimes :roll:

th

I heard that two people can get a thundergun/ Winters' Howl this way. I have not heard that it is proven. but I saw a youtube video that said to do this in the description in order to get two thunder guns on ascension, but all the video showed was a four player game where two people had thunderguns. That's all I know. I have only heard that you can do the same thing on five from the call of duty wikia, and you know how reliable there info can be sometimes :roll:

I think from memory the Thundergun thing on Ascension was proved to be a PC modded game.

I'm pretty sure it's just a very rare glitch on firesales it can happen. I don't even know if it is anywhere on youtube but I saw some convincing thread about it a long time ago...I'm sure the proof came from the coding?

• 2 weeks later...

Great work on the chart and other info you have provided [brains]

Re:Team points

Just a thought but dont you get a points bonus at the end of the game

In a 2-Player game you earn 45 Team Points per kill.

In a 3-Player game you earn 35 Team Points per kill.

In a 4-Player game you earn 30 Team Points per kill.

Collective kills multiplied by the amount awarded at game end

Re:drops for points

2000 multiplied by 1.14

By round 30 this is 89386

Even by using wall guns or constantly spinning the box over would take forever

1 2000

2 2280

3 2599.2

4 2963.088

5 3377.92

6 3850.829

7 4389.945

8 5004.538

9 5705.173

10 6503.897

20 24111.39

30 89386.24

40 331374.6

49 1077613

In the higher rounds do you think it is possible to reach the amount so a drop is spawned this way

I know nothing but it seems quite messy codewise do you think its capped

Is it possible that you will reach a certain point that the only time a drop is spawned is by the 2% chance

Drops limited to 4 per round is the moon launchpad sequence included ?

I havent paid much attention to the pads but notice that drops are not always there is it possible a drop earned from accumitive points can spawn there ?

Is it also true that you can only get the ray gun twice before the box needs to move to allow it to put back on the list

So if you locked the box on moon (to prevent a firesale more chance of other drops)you could only get 2 rayguns out of it or will it refresh when it hits the 13 cycle but cant move because the other locations are hacked

If the box hasnt moved and there are less than 4 windows destoyed this should increase your chances of max ammo when a drop is spawned