Zombie Charts

Duckcall00

I've had this chart posted somewhere else for quite a while now, and I thought I'd bring it to the CoDz forums. All the information is taken straight from the PC code, and therefore it is all correct unless I made a typo or misinterpreted the code.

NOTE: Some of the Scavenger, V-R11, Shrink Ray, Wave Gun, Zap Gun, Stamin-Up and Deadshot info is NOT taken from the code. It is based off of educated assumptions and frame-by-frame video analysis.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YZQ591FQ

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uqk66n

Zombies start with 150 health.

With each round up to Round nine, they gain 100 health, ending up with 950.

Starting at round 10, the zombie health is multiplied by 1.1 with each round. At first, 1.1 isn't much, but it exponentially grows and becomes massive per round.

01. 150
02. 250
03. 350
04. 450
05. 550
06. 650
07. 750
08. 850
09. 950
10. 1045
11. 1150
12. 1264
13. 1391
14. 1530
15. 1683
16. 1851
17. 2036
18. 2240
19. 2464
20. 2710
30. 7030
40. 18234
50. 47295
60. 122673
70. 318183
100 5552108 (5.5 million health)
- Dogs are also unchanged since WaW in health and general everything. The first dog round will randomly occur between Round 5 and 7. The next dog round is 4 to 6 rounds afterwards, as are all subsequent dog rounds.
Their health increases with each of their rounds.
400 on the first Dog Round
900 second
1300 third
1600 for all following Dog Rounds
- The health of the Creepy Crawlers increases the same as normal zombies, and then is multiplied by .75. Therefore they have 75% of the health of a normal zombie on any given round. - On the round the Power is Activated, the Thief Round will take place 1 to 4 rounds later. After that round, a Thief Round will take place every 4 to 6 rounds. Round Number * 2000 = Thief Health (to a maximum of 60,000 health) thief_scale_health (to number of players) size == 4 health * 1.0 size == 3 health * 0.8 size == 2 health * 0.6 size == 1 health * 0.3 - On the round a Perk is bought, the Monkey Round will take place 1 to 4 rounds later. After that round, a Monkey Round will take place every 4 to 6 rounds. On the first Monkey Round each monkey will have .25x the health of a normal zombie. On the 2nd Monkey Round each monkey will have .5x the health of a normal zombie. On the 3rd Monkey Round each monkey will have .75x the health of a normal zombie. On all other Monkey Rounds each monkey will have the same amount of health as a normal zombie. Monkey health is capped at 1600. - George has 250,000 health per player, with a max of 1,000,000. Pack-a-Punched Assault Rifles are buffed against the director. Upgraded AUG & Commando get a 4.75x multiplier. Upgraded Galil & FN FAL get a 3.5x multiplier. Upgraded FAMAS gets a whopping 9.25x multiplier. Nesting Dolls do 1/20 of their normal damage to George. - A Shrieker Zombies cannot appear before Round 4. A Shrieker Zombie will appear every 1 to 3 rounds. Shrieker Zombies have 2.5x health of a normal Zombie on any given round. - Napalm Zombies cannot appear before Round 5. A Napalm Zombie will appear every 1 to 2 rounds. Napalm Zombies have 4x health of a normal Zombie on any given round x the Number of Players. Example of a Two Player game on Round 16: 1851 (Normal Zombie Health) * 4 (Health Multiplier) = 7405 7405 * 2 (Number of Players) = 14810 - An Astro Zombie will appear every 1 to 3 rounds. Astro Zombies follow the Health system of Napalm Zombies. Astro Zombies have 4x health of a normal Zombie on any given round x the Number of Players. -
All regular zombies, no matter what round, deal 50 damage. George and Astro Zombies also do 50. Creepy Crawlers do 45 damage by meleeing the player. Dogs and Monkeys do 40 damage. Shriekers and Shangri-La Monkeys deal 10 damage. The player has 100 health. Once the player is down they can survive for 45 seconds before dieing. It takes 3 seconds to revive a downed player. - When a Creepy Crawler is killed they will first explode and then leave behind a gas that will disorient the player. The explosion is what will damage the player and Zombies. The gas takes away 1.05% of the Zombies total health. The Explosion Fling will occur when an Astro Zombie is killed. It has a chance of occurring when the QED is deployed. It will not damage the player. - Perk Machines have 100 health. Monkeys do 1 damage to the machine. As the player gets close to the machine, Monkey damage goes up to 8 per hit. - Shangri-La Monkeys cycle threw the carpenter, fire sale, nuke, double points, and insta-kill power-ups randomly. Max Ammo is the last power-up in the cycle. If a Max Ammo is the original power-up, then a Free Perk is added to the cycle. Each power-up lasts for 1 second before changing. The Free Perk drop lasts for .25 of a second. - The Napalm Zombie will suicide and explode if the player comes within 2.25 meters of it. The Napalm Zombie explosion will do 250 damage to a player with Juggernog from 2.25 meters away. The explosion will do 100 damage to a player without Juggernog from 3.75 meters away. Any player within 10 meters of the explosion will take at least 50 damage. If the Napalm Zombie explodes in the water any player within 6.25 meters of the explosion will take at least 12.5 damage. When the Napalm Zombie is tiny or wet there is a .25x damage modifier. The fire left behind from the Napalm Zombie will do 10 damage every .5 seconds. Spikemores do not damage the Napalm Zombie
Body Part Gibs are based on health and damage type. Essentially, if a body part takes more than 10% of the zombie's total health, it will Gib off. Only explosives will gib limbs. Pistols, SMGs, rifles, shotguns and the like will not contribute to a gib.
There can only be 24 zombies in the map at one time. Reserve zombies come in when existing ones are killed. - We have been unable to find the true Zombies per Round formula by searching through game files. However, BinText has created working formulas based on observation. They are accurate after Round 10. Singleplayer- 0.0842 * ®^2 + 0.1954 * ®+22.05 2 Players- 0.1793 * ®^2 + 0.0405 * ® + 23.187 3 Players- 0.262 * ®^2 + 0.301 * ® + 33.114 4 Players- 0.3462 * ®^2 + 0.4964 * ® + 43.164 Below is a spreadsheet displaying how many Zombies appear each round: - On the 1st and 2nd Dog round there will be 6x as many Dogs as there are players. On all subsequent Dog rounds there will be 8x as many Dogs as there are players.
On Round 1 a Zombie will spawn every 2 seconds. Each round the spawn delay is multiplied by .95x. The delay is capped when Zombies are spawning every .08 seconds. The cap is reached on Round 64.
You start off with a maximum of 50 points earned from rebuilding per round. That limit increases to a maximum of 500 points per round after Round 10.
maxreward = 50 * level.round_number;
if ( maxreward > 500 )
maxreward = 500;
level.zombie_vars["rebuild_barrier_cap_per_round"] = maxreward;
However, some code flub causes the final reward to not come to pass, meaning every round has one less than their intended amount of the reward cap. 4 9 14 19 24 29 34 39 44 49. After Round 10, the max is 490 points...
A Hacker Bonus is awarded at the end of a round if completed without dropping the Hacker.. You earn 500 points for each round completed without dropping the Hacker. It caps after 5 rounds, with a max of 2500 points as the bonus. There are various objects on Moon that can be hacked: Player: Costs 500 pts. and takes 10s. The player being hacked is awarded 500 pts. Window: Awarded 100 pts. and takes 2s. If more than 3 windows are hacked in a single round it will cost 300 pts. Door: Costs 200 pts. and takes 32.7s. PaP: Awarded 1000 pts. and takes 5s. The gates will close for 30s. Wall Weapon: Costs 3000 pts. and takes 2s. The ammo prices will flip. Perk: Awarded the Perk's cost and takes 5s. Loose the Perk's effect. Power-up: Costs 5000 pts. and takes 5s. Max Ammo will become a Fire Sale. All other power-ups become a Max Ammo. Mystery Box Weapon: Cost 600 pts. and takes 1.5s. Weapon is rerolled. Mystery Box Reroll: Awarded 950 pts. and takes 1.5s. Mystery Box Location: Cost 1200 pts. and takes 5s. Summon the box for a 1-time roll. Fire Sales will not spawn the box in the hacked location. Box will not spawn in the hacked location when moving to a new location.
Each weapon is put in the list in a random order and it is all spun around. Anything on the wall will not be in the Box. Same goes for the one-per-team weapons and the weapons the player is carrying (including the PaP version). - The Monkey Bomb is a special case for the Mystery Box, it is given multiple counts in the random list until a player has it. Before Round 10, the Monkey shows up in three spots in the random list. On and after Round 10, the monkey goes up to five times in the list. Once a player has the Monkey Bomb, it goes down to 1 count in the list. - The Thunder Gun, Freeze Ray, Human Gun, Explosive Sniper, Shrink Ray, and Wave Gun are limited to one per team. Using the old Tesla Rifle code, they have a percentage chance of appearing in the box list. After Round 5, the super weapon has 15% chance of being put in the list. After Round 10, the super weapon has a 20% chance. Once acquired, it has zero chance of appearing again. If the player drops the weapon, the chance returns to 20%. Even if the weapon appears in the list, that's no guarantee it will be chosen. - The box has a 15% chance of calling Teddy and teleporting the box in the 4-8 box open range. The box has a 30% chance of calling Teddy in the 8-12 range. The box has a 50% chance of calling Teddy after that amount of openings in one spot. The first location will always call Teddy in by the eighth opening.
A Power-up will drop at a cumulative 2000 Team Points. However, every round that number is multiplied by 1.14. No matter how many Players are in a game, you get 50 individual pts. for a kill. In a 2-Payer game you earn 45 Team Points per kill. In a 3-Payer game you earn 35 Team Points per kill. In a 4-Payer game you earn 30 Team Points per kill. You get a 80 pt. bonus for killing a Zombie with a Melee. You get a 50 pt. bonus for killing a Zombie with a Headshot. You get a 20 pt. bonus for killing a Zombie with a Neck Shot. You get a 10 pt. bonus for killing a Zombie with a Torso Shot or Limb Shot. - There is always a 2% chance of a Power-up randomly dropping. - There can be up to four drops per round. For a Carpenter power-up to spawn there needs at least 5 windows destroyed For a Fires Sale to spawn the box needs to have moved. The Fire Sale, Bonfire Sale, Insta-kill, Double Points, and Death Machine all last for 30 seconds. - There is a special_drop_setup function that is used when you teleport on Der Riese. If you are past Round 10 and a Max Ammo is about to drop, the game will run the following equation: (Round Number -10) x 5 If that number is greater then a Random Number 0-99, a new Power-up will be chosen. However, it could also be a Max Ammo. Therefore, after Round 29 it will always attempt to choose a new Power-up. If you are past Round 15 and a Power-up is about to drop, the game will run the following formula: (Round Number -15) x 5 If that number is greater then a Random Number 0-99, nothing will drop. Therefore, after round 34 you shouldn't be able to get Power-ups through the teleportation
Once a fire trap or electric trap it bought it will stay active for 40 seconds. It then takes the trap 60 seconds to cool down. The fire and electric traps do 100 damage to the player. The Auto Turret lasts for 30 seconds. The centrifuge has a 60% chance of spinning on any given round. Once it starts spinning, the centrifuge will be active for 4-7 seconds. The centrifuge will do 50 damage to the player. Landers take 30 seconds to refuel. The Landers and Zombapult do not kill the zombies. They will respawn them. The Spike Trap does not do any damage. The player must stand on the Geyser for 3 second to activate it. The Geyser stays active for 5 seconds. The Flogger takes 45 seconds to cooldown. The Jump Pads on Moon randomly spawn power-ups. This includes Fire Sale, Insta-kill, Nuke, Double Points, and Carpenter The power-up will move around after 15.0s, 7.5s, 2.5s and 1.5s.
The weapon the player is given while in Second Chance is as follows. The M1911 is the pistol you will be given by default. All later weapons will replace it.:
		M1911

Ballistic Knife

PaP Ballistic Knife

Ballistic Bowie

PaP Ballistic Bowie

CZ75

CZ75 Duel Wield

Python

**PaP Python**

PaP CZ75

PaP CZ75 Duel Wield

PaP M1911

Ray Gun

Freeze Gun

PaP Ray Gun

PaP Freeze Gun

**In Single Player, any weapon listed below the PaP Python will be replaced by a PaP M1911

When a player gets downed they loose 5% of their points.

When a player dies the player looses 25% of their points.

When a player dies all of the teammates that fail to revive them loose 10% of their points.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Awsome Charts :D I Love The Thunder Gun And Winters Fury Range Charts XD And You Can Get 2 Ray Guns In One Box I Think Carbon Even Has A Video Of 3 Coming Out Of The Box After Each Other :) And Also If You Pack a Punch A Thundergun O Think It Goes Back Into The Box But Im Not Sure As I Have Never Done It Myself ;D Anyway [brains] 4 You :)

i def seen more than 1 ray gun from a box,, and im not understanding the whole powerups thing... it seams to me like they come in bunches and usually once a round toward the begininng.. and i used eagleorbits weapon charts which dont match these charts all that much

.. and i used eagleorbits weapon charts which dont match these charts all that much

I think you are either reading my chart incorrectly, or reading the Eagle's Orbits table incorrectly. They have the same information, but it is presented differently. If you don't know how to read my graphs, there is a key at the end of the 1st chart.

.. and i used eagleorbits weapon charts which dont match these charts all that much

I think you are either reading my chart incorrectly, or reading the Eagle's Orbits table incorrectly. They have the same information, but it is presented differently. If you don't know how to read my graphs, there is a key at the end of the 1st chart.

ok.. sorry.. ur right.. i took a lil more time figuring ur chart out,, and the power up thing makes sense now.. the ray gun though?

You only get one thundergun per group.

this might be called a glitch but yu can also get more than one TG by a firesale, by hitting the box while one is in the PAP, and hitting box while teamate wit thundergun is downed.. im not sure if the last one works

The file names of the Gersch Device and Matryoshka Doll might be something along the lines of:

_zombiemode_weap_black_whole.gsc
_zombiemode_gersch.gsc
doll_zm.txt
However, those are just guesses. The info on PhD Flopper and Stamin-up might have been added to the file called:
_zombiemode_perks.gsc
I have know idea where the HUD icon for those perks would be. Monkey info is probably in a file with a name like:
_zombiemode_ai_monkey.gsc

Again, all of this is just a guess.

[brains] for you sir...used this info to help catapault to 59 last night. on ascension this information came in handy. we trap after 35 so finding out the number of zombies to put through the trap was key. we took the round number multiplied it by .15 and multiplied that by 2. example 44*.15 =6.6. (6.6)*2 =13.2. meaning we had to hit 13 traps after hoarding all zombies and running them through trap. helps knowing how many traps you have left.

also the powerups info was crucial. we had to stack a bunch of points in the beginning of rounds and gersch the last hoard or two and got 2-3 powerups garunteed.

wish i could toss you some more brains but instead just gunna have to thank-you for all the work it took getting this info compiled. mad respect!

The next dog round is 5 to 8 rounds afterwards, as are all subsequent dog rounds

this information is false.. dogs come every 3 to 5 rounds. this i know for sure

You can't argue with hard code.

level.dog_round_count = 1;

// PI_CHANGE_BEGIN - JMA - making dog rounds random between round 5 thru 7
// NOTE: RandomIntRange returns a random integer r, where min level.next_dog_round = randomintrange( 5, 8 );
// PI_CHANGE_END

The next dog round is 5 to 8 rounds afterwards, as are all subsequent dog rounds

this information is false.. dogs come every 3 to 5 rounds. this i know for sure

You can't argue with hard code.

level.dog_round_count = 1;

// PI_CHANGE_BEGIN - JMA - making dog rounds random between round 5 thru 7
// NOTE: RandomIntRange returns a random integer r, where min level.next_dog_round = randomintrange( 5, 8 );
// PI_CHANGE_END

do yu think its different on the pc cuz i play ps3 zombies every day and they come every 3 (rarely), 4, or 5 ( rarely) rounds, i even write down wen they come so i know wen to expect them. i have never seen them come 6 7 or 8 rounds late..

Are you sure that the maximum window points are determined by points, and not by boards put up?

Because I've gotten 100 points on round one when I've had double points. (Done this only on Ascension, so maybe that map is different?)

Also, for the ray gun there is a number for speed in the radius block. I assume that is the speed of the projectile, right?

Anyway, brains for you!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since when can only 1 player get a thundergun?? Didn't knew this?

This applies to any wonder weapon except for ray gun and the grenades.

Their can only be one of the rest.

Wow, seriously??

Not even per round or per box move?

Just for the whole game?

Never realised that :shock: :shock:

More reasons to play solo only :P