Who do you think had the worst death in the cod series?

Hanz_123

Every time anyone cool dies in COD :(

Pvt Allen (everyone forgets him :P)

Ghost

Roach

Reznov

Dimitri

Making me think Price had died :evil:

Woods

and all the others.

Every time one of the cool people die i swear at the TV for a while... And then having to play through it again on MW2 to get the Veteran Achievements was annoying, i had to see Allen, Roach and Ghost all die again :(

you cant count woods since hes not dead, so with reznov

woods is in a vietnamies POW Camp and reznov is undercover

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghost

Roach

Reznov

Dimitri

Woods

and all the others.

Every time one of the cool people die i swear at the TV for a while... And then having to play through it again on MW2 to get the Veteran Achievements was annoying, i had to see Allen, Roach and Ghost all die again :(

I knew about woods, i forgot to put the (Making me think he was dead) bit on the end. But Reznov? I didn't know anything about that...

Ghost

Roach

Reznov

Dimitri

Woods

and all the others.

I knew about woods, i forgot to put the (Making me think he was dead) bit on the end. But Reznov? I didn't know anything about that...

use the search bar, and type in "reznov is alive" or something like that, there where threads about someone talking to mason relating to things in vorkuta that he and reznov only saw/heard

id have to say when Ghost and Roach died, i was like " aww thats bullshit!" seeing your own character died in front of you, and the COOLEST soldier ever to be in cod, ghost, the one who hides his face with shades, and a skull bandana, how beast does he look!? and u have to watch him get shot in front of you and you got stabbed. another death that i found was sad was the Russian soldier you play in WaW and ended up being on the snow mission with Reznov in Black Ops, i didnt know that was him till sum1 pointed it out to me but damn,! i didnt know that was him from WaW! thats insane! watching your OLD player die in front of you with gas, thats just damn.

so IMO...

- Ghost and Roach's death was the saddest to a part where you wanna skip the death.

- Guy from WaW - Black ops whats his name? i forgot sorry. was the worst death ever, as in goddamn thats a harsh thing to watch, watching your friend AND your old character died in front of your eyes with Nova gas.

- Bowman i got pissed at his death. HE WOULD BE THE FIRST ONE TO DIE SINCE HES BLACK! jk but Bowman was cool, later to found out he was Ice Cube! =D

- Woods was a " u got balls" death, he killed himself to protect Mason.

- Nikolai ( not really his name in campaign but if you know Zombies and played campaign then you will know who im talking about) got burnt! thats an ouch!! but he didnt die though, so doesnt really count.

id have to say when Ghost and Roach died, i was like " aww thats bullshit!" seeing your own character died in front of you, and the COOLEST soldier ever to be in cod, ghost, the one who hides his face with shades, and a skull bandana, how beast does he look!? and u have to watch him get shot in front of you and you got stabbed. another death that i found was sad was the Russian soldier you play in WaW and ended up being on the snow mission with Reznov in Black Ops, i didnt know that was him till sum1 pointed it out to me but damn,! i didnt know that was him from WaW! thats insane! watching your OLD player die in front of you with gas, thats just damn.

so IMO...

- Ghost and Roach's death was the saddest to a part where you wanna skip the death.

- Guy from WaW - Black ops whats his name? i forgot sorry. was the worst death ever, as in goddamn thats a harsh thing to watch, watching your friend AND your old character died in front of your eyes with Nova gas.

- Bowman i got pissed at his death. HE WOULD BE THE FIRST ONE TO DIE SINCE HES BLACK! jk but Bowman was cool, later to found out he was Ice Cube! =D

- Woods was a " u got balls" death, he killed himself to protect Mason.

- Nikolai ( not really his name in campaign but if you know Zombies and played campaign then you will know who im talking about) got burnt! thats an ouch!! but he didnt die though, so doesnt really count.

you mean dimitri pretrenko? >:'(

and also, woods isnt dead, he survived the blast

• 2 weeks later...

i gotta say ghost and roach. it bothered me to see ghost especially get such a dishonorable death after they had used ghosts image for MW2 so much. its like hey heres one of the star charachters of this game and everyones gonna like him, but at the end of the game hes gonna get shot in the head and set on fire..it was stupid and it pissed me off.

Highlighting the text below reveals a spoiler relating to Metal Gear Solid 4. If you have yet to play the series or this game, and don't want to know the story, don't highlight it...

It was a shame that happened but a great twist in the story. Its like how in MGS4, everyone who didn't fully watch the end of the credits thought Snake killed himself. I was crying manly tears up to that point until after the credits. (What? Wolfys can cry... e.e)...

Anyway, the point is, people were p*ssed off that Snake had died but it was also the most perfect ending. Twas so epic... but didn't end that way..

I was freakin out about Big Boss'es return and death again

What about COD 1 - 3? I remember a dude on a Bridge and his last words were something along the lines. "I never got to see New York" Or something before BOOM! I said it almost all the time in the game.

Anyway, Current Games, I think the Worst from COD Four was the Guy in the Helicopter that got sucked out when the Chopper span out of control.

MW2: Yeah, Roach and Ghost being Betrayed by Shepherd was a BITCH. But seeing him die by a Knife in the Eye was right on.

WAW: I don't know, there were a lot of deaths in that game. I have to say the Deaths of the Marines who walk into the Booby Traps in Makin and the Airfield one.

Black Ops: Has to be that Guard getting the Pick Axe in the Back. Everyone one of you had :shock: :o on your face when you saw that.

Note: Shoud change the name of the topic to Awesome Death

Also: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT? Reznov and Woods are alive?

What about COD 1 - 3? I remember a dude on a Bridge and his last words were something along the lines. "I never got to see New York" Or something before BOOM! I said it almost all the time in the game.

Ahh, the good old CODs.

One of the most memorable was from Call of Duty 2 where this British soldier bashes down the door and gets completely raped by a German MG just waiting for him.

I also remember that crazy Russian sniper that was killing Germans and saying "this one is for my mother, this one is for my little sister that you killed, this one is for my dog, how do you like it you facist dogs, hahahaha---" or something like that and then he gets killed.

I also felt sorry for the captured German in the beginning of COD2 when he gets executed by the commissar.

In COD 1 it's a bit sad to see the guy dragging the wounded soldier get mowed down by the machine gun if you don't save him.

Out of all the CODs the saddest for me was probably Chernov, since he never wanted to fight and hurt people but got killed anyway. (or at least permanently scarred for life.)

They do this on purpose, killing off our favourite characters, although it pisses us of big style. Apparently it makes the player want to play through the game to get the Bastard that killed those people.

Think about it, most of the times our favourite characters die, there is someone we can kill to avenge them:

COD4 - Price (they made you think he was dead) + Gaz --- You kill Zakaev

WAW - There isn't really one, apart from the last bit where you nearly get killed putting up the flag, but it's Reznov that kills him.

MW2 - Roach + Ghost die --- You kill Shepherd

BlackOps - Reznov (they make you think), Dmitri and Woods die --- You kill Steiner and Dragovich.

I know Reznov and Woods aren't really dead, but someone playing the game near to the release wouldn't know that as all the Codes weren't found.

I say Bowman. Ghost and Roach were just shot. Bowman had to suffer a club to the back of the head like 4 times. Or maybe Pvt. Kyle(Guy at the beginning in World at War American Campaign.) He had to endure getting beat and a cigar in his eye. Which leads me to zomething else, is Treyarch obsessed with cigars and eyes? Because Weaver also gets a cigar to the eye.