Knocking...

So apparently this is old news, but i just discovered (I never pay attention but this time i did) that there is knocking in the dressing room, don't give me neg brains cause this is already posted, i'm just saying, i haven't noticed until just now.

I'm sure the knocking has been solved already, but i think that there is either

1: Someone knocking on the door that's down the hallway there.

2: Someone, or something, in one of those equipment cases (As you know, the zombies were transported in the equipment cases)

3: maybe it's not coming solely from that room, has anyone tried seeing if there is knocking in any other point in the map?

Just throwin stuff out there. And please, like i said, don't give me neg brains cause this is old news...

[EDIT]: Has anyone no clipped into those crates or down that hallway before? For some reason the sequence of the knock sounds similar to the sequence of the knock in the last radio transmission to me...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its in the green window in the dressing room it can only be heard there. ive never heard any wierd noises anywhere else except the speed cola machines static and the door creaking. no neg [brains] from me

Hmmm...Like i said, the sequence of the knocking resembles the sequence from the last radio transmission. And thx for not giving me neg brains! :)

its in the green window in the dressing room it can only be heard there. ive never heard any wierd noises anywhere else except the speed cola machines static and the door creaking. no neg [brains] from me

Hmmm...Like i said, the sequence of the knocking resembles the sequence from the last radio transmission. And thx for not giving me neg brains! :)

what you mean the sequence resembles the last radio transmission?

Ok, so the theory or thought behind this is that somehow there may be someone or something hiding within the theatre. Who or what it is, we are unsure of. It may just be that they are in the box or crate inside that window/door that has a green light.

I was thinking, what if there was someone somehow trapped inside? What if there was some type of mechanism that had someone trapped within it and that was trapped within the crate? This has no evidence though and I'm just going off with what I think because of Ascension's trapped mysterious man. Unfortunately, there's no Gersch devide to be found in Kino.

There is more to this map than we think, but no one has found anything profound yet which is sort of disappointing, but maybe there is nothing to be found, although we wish there was.