Shi No Numa Part 1 -The Sight of Whats to Come

Creeeek. A gate opens up.

"Ah man are we there yet Dempsey." says Nickolai.

"The Russian has no patient," says Takeo, "'This is most likely the place, probably."

"Shut up you two! This is the place." says Dempsey.

"Great, I was getting tired of Takeo's constant rambling and..." says Nickolai.

"Shut up Nickolai and get your gear on," says Dempsey, "Alright I'll go 1st but Takeo watch my back as go in."

As Dempsey slowly opens and peers through the gate, he sees two Imperial Soldiers, at least he thinks, with there backs' turned just shaking their heads.

"Hello hello what are you all doing!" Takeo shouts in Japanese trying to see if they'll reply.

Suddenly the two soldiers stopped shaking the heads, made a menacing growl, and slowly turn around with their pale, disgusting, devilish, maggot infested, yellow eyed zombified faces. Seeing this, Dempsey shot two 12 gauge shells at both of the demons' heads. Takeo just stared at the 2 two zombies' bodies shakingly. " Come on Tak we gotta go find Peter and Dr. Richtofen." says Dempsey. So as Nickolai and Dempsey begin heading for the main building, Takeo was just looking into the bodies of the undead, but more importantly, the sight of whats to come for these 3 men.... to be continued

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic