Undeadwolfy

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Let me sum this up for you...

1: Chaos Dropzone is and always will be AWESOMESAUCE!

2:Once you get your podcast on i-tunes, you officially can say that you are the number one, overall awesome, MOST EPIC PERSON EVAR!!! (next to carbon of coarse, :lol: )

3:Lissa and other hosts, i commend you for your awesome contribution to the CoDz community, YOU GUYS ROCK!

4:CHAOS DROPZONE IS OFFICIAL, EVERYBODY PARTY DOWN AND YELL IT TO THE WORLD! :D:D:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Well this sucks. Now my iPod is going to get real full, real quick. Might not even be able to save em! Just may have to listen without a download... But I wanna download em... :( I dont know what to do :(

Try streaming from the website. http://cdzpodcast.podbean.com/ I don't own an Apple product so I wouldn't know if it works or not.

No it wont. It would be easier to stream through iTunes, even if it does work. If it uses flash in any way or uses Javascript in a flash-esque way it wont work. iPods do not support flash and probably never will.

Only other think I can suggest is to download it from our website onto your PC or laptop and use compression software to decrease the size but the sound quality will be decreased at the same time. Sorry, can't really do anything about that.

I can just stream from iTunes to my iPod. No download NEEDED, but I still want to. I only have like 2.3 gigs of space left, so I will just stream it.

Sure, my CoDz PSN is in my sig. Make sure you write your CoDz name when you add me as I have way too many people to remember. Im not on that often though, (finishing off school and stuff), but ill let people know when I am.

CDZPodcast is a podcast we started recently. I finally got us up on iTunes. Me CovertGunman, Strwrsbob, Lissa110 and MrRoflWaffles are the hosts.

http://www.twitter.com/cdzpodcast