Acension Evidence in 'Five'

Looks like Castro took home some zombies after five then...

All these maps are Cuban arn't they?

You can see the Tv screen in the Five teleporter room in Kino at around 4:25 in this video:

vA9QKVWMNZs

Here are the four pictures that cycle, the third is Villa:

So we have evidence of Five, Ascension, Berlin Wall & Villa in Kino.

And we also have evidence of Ascension, Cracked & Crisis in Five.

Hmm, and we get people saying their not connected to the story. :roll:

Hope you all enjoy the pics. ;)

Regards Snake.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Resized them for a better view.

What makes me curious again is the names of the files, pe 10-12, are there pe 1-9 & pe 13 and beyond?

Regards Snake.

thanks for the bigger pics helps see the stuff a lot better

i think the dates on these magazines could be very important to finding a date for ascension any chance you could get a better view of them

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I can't clean them up with the program I'm using at the moment...

However, we have a date for Ascension:

In Five McNamara is saying how the crisis is over, so thats the end of the Cuban missle crisis which gives us a year of 1962...

Now over to Ascension, the red phones that randomly ring around the level, if you manage to get to them in time, you can hear audio from the characters in five... Thus these events are happening at the same time.

Further more, this also presents a strange situtation, why would the Pentagon team be phoning Ascension? If you rule out prank calls, as they would be killing zombies at the time doesn't really make any sense to me...

What does make sense is that the Americans have a spy at the Ascension facility.

This can be confirmed by the terminal files (I'll find the one I mean & post it here soon).

So who is the mole then? Could it be Nickolai? Or is it another...

Questions, always new questions...

Regards Alpha.

Well they had a spy in Group 935, so it could be anyone, and Peter's probably dead, I don't know why but I think it could Takeo, he knows something I'm sure of it. Also great find with the images. Also for what reason would the Cosmic Silverback be in Kino.... maybe he's gained a higher form of intelligence. Iknow he has speech bubbles in DOA, but it could easily be speech.

Downfall from the campaign on WaW always reminded me of Kino Der Toten. The layout of the german parlimant like a theater. I know its there not directly related but i can see where treyarch got their inspiration. And also remember Kino was developed during WaW.

I can't clean them up with the program I'm using at the moment...

However, we have a date for Ascension:

In Five McNamara is saying how the crisis is over, so thats the end of the Cuban missle crisis which gives us a year of 1962...

Now over to Ascension, the red phones that randomly ring around the level, if you manage to get to them in time, you can hear audio from the characters in five... Thus these events are happening at the same time.

Further more, this also presents a strange situtation, why would the Pentagon team be phoning Ascension? If you rule out prank calls, as they would be killing zombies at the time doesn't really make any sense to me...

What does make sense is that the Americans have a spy at the Ascension facility.

This can be confirmed by the terminal files (I'll find the one I mean & post it here soon).

So who is the mole then? Could it be Nickolai? Or is it another...

Questions, always new questions...

Regards Alpha.

the spy could be Richthofen

my theory on that

it would explain his portrait being in the pentagon and the blank one would be peter, there other spy in 935