Dempsey hinting at secret?

I opened the first door in Kino (door befrore foyer room and before the square room) the one you can look out over the theater...kinda. Anyway, i killed all the zombies and left a crawler to repair the windows and when i went to the window in the dead end in that room (near the bathroom sign) Dempsey says " and you thought I wouldn't find it" I've had him say it twice. no video, no pictures and i'm not sure how to emulate it. Maybe he says something about having to pee and is now saying he found the bathroom? or i found something else. hope someone can clear this up.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be possibly that the bathroom is more hidden than anything else in the theater. It could have been to suspect him of just being humorous at the time because it's the restroom. I haven't seen anything to give off an odd feeling while looking through the window of the toilets.

my character quotes videos contains all of these quotes, this has been discussed before i think, here is the kino hub (click a character to watch their video):

GEYsl6tR2Sw

btw, the system name of the quote includes _bathroom ... so yeah, im guessing its because 'they' didnt think he would find the bathroom, probably an attempt at a joke

No to be mean but to put this thread to rest. I was on a Friends xbox Offline! With a no clip mod and went in the bathroom and there is nothing put 4 walls some crappy gfx and blood that's it.

Why did i get a -1 Brains for this post?

actually... he's right. Its just a bad attempt at a joke that people are reading to much into. unless the blood splatter has a secret message incoded into it :lol: . unless... treyarch is using one of their texture streaming tricks, which would make no sense IMO tho because why make an easter egg impossible to find?

• 2 weeks later...

:D I find it funny that Dempsey says something about not finding the toilet, because he was in Verruckt, where the music easter egg was flushing the toilet. Just figured I'd contribute a random bit...

You shoot a radio through a window in verruct for the music. Was it in a toilet?

No. In the original Verruckt, you had to flush a toilet 3 times to get Lullaby for a Dead Man to play. I don't know if it changed in the classic maps, but in W@W it was like that.

• 1 month later...