Really Mysterious!

Ownzyou56

Soup my peeps?!

So i was just playing "Five" on my Playstation3 and something really weird..

AND I MEAN REALLY WEIRD HAPPENED.

On round 3 i think it was we were all being hurr's and durr's and dolphin diving everywhere.

Then i think 2 of the four of us dived into a corner and thats when it happened..

First we were frozen for 2 seconds, then the 2 that dived into the corner got downed instantly and lastly the teddy bear's laugh happened.

Thought?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is strange but its not new, if you dolphin dive on someone in a corner it downs you both.

Even with the teddy bear laughing?

Yeah. It is an easter egg that is rumored to give you more powerups, but I don't belive it.

Pretty sure it moves the box, actually.

harddstyle is right

It was the patch for the Invincible glitch, some people did it at kino at the stairs above the mp40 room.

Yea thats how they patched :P

was it not a glitch in waw? people used to be able to glitch inside each other giving them invincibility.so i think they done this in blops so when people tried to do the glitch they get downed. treyarch did it so people would be like wtf and maybe the reason for sams laugh is because she knows what you're trying to do but it wont work

i know you cannot dive in waw but i think they used to do it having one person on the floor and having another jump on top of them. as the player was jumping on top of the other player they stand up and you are inside each other im sure there is videos on youtube about it

I don't believe in the more power up argument. I think that it brings more zombies, And no more than relatively normal, Power ups. The teddy bear and Sam laughing happens when another player jumps and then down you both in the dive glitch. Also, When you get the bear in the mystery box. As someone said, Yes, Weird but true. LoL.

• 3 years later...