Kino Der Toten laid to rest?

i notice omfgwtf in peoples anything and i imediatley disregard any comment they have and label them as child. Liam is correct is saying what he said. there is no "ladder glitch" or secret weapon. if there was kids like you wouldn't shut up about it. its been tested that ladder doesn't move... ever

First off i don't like how you come in here and start being mean to someone you have never met, i had done nothing wrong to you, This thread was to just see if there is a radio or not i just wanted to see other peoples theory's or what not.

Second off I'm not a kid, I'm 20 and have had more life experience then you have had most likely.

Third l2spell You need spell check imediatley = immediately

Thank you for bumping in my thread :)

This is a perfect example of how you are a child. glad you can spell and take the time to read what you wite. unlike me i don't care because i remember one thing ITS A VIDEO GAME FORUM NOTHING WORTH CRYING ABOUT. If you had more life experience you wouldn't care about someone saying something on a forum.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noclipping above the theater reveals that the map was never meant to be escapable. Incomplete buildings, sharp horizons, HDR lighting textures above the ceiling (to give the gaping hole that the crawlers go thru a bright light), and, the final nail in the coffin - caulk textures, that is, invisible textures for the roof on one side.

The catwalks in kino are, as somebody said, non-clipping, you fall right through. Small things like bolts dont mean a thing in video games, however, there is no climbing action if u noclip to it. the large door is common in theaters, as that would be the only way to get large props in, as kino has no other entrances that large. no idea why its so high up, tho...

if noone has commented about this sorry i dont have time to read EVERY comment on codz on a forum , but anyway the 3rd radio is hard to get but i know where it is, its common and comon guys you shuldve seen the video, theres this guy i believe is named waffle something? well anyway he showed a video where he showed all the radios, the last one ( if sum1 didnt say it yet) OUTSIDE OF THE MAP. yes i said it, outside the map, its located on top of a tower i believe is a radio or power tower, or sum important tower back wen the berlin wall was up, but yeah its on top you can shoot it from i believe in the spawn area, now i said I THINK, cuz i forgot abt the video i watched it long time ago, but im sure u can either see it from the window right near quick revive or at double tap, ( probably wont be double cuz of the stupid ass buildings but like i said i forgot so try it)

if noone has commented about this sorry i dont have time to read EVERY comment on codz on a forum , but anyway the 3rd radio is hard to get but i know where it is, its common and comon guys you shuldve seen the video, theres this guy i believe is named waffle something? well anyway he showed a video where he showed all the radios, the last one ( if sum1 didnt say it yet) OUTSIDE OF THE MAP. yes i said it, outside the map, its located on top of a tower i believe is a radio or power tower, or sum important tower back wen the berlin wall was up, but yeah its on top you can shoot it from i believe in the spawn area, now i said I THINK, cuz i forgot abt the video i watched it long time ago, but im sure u can either see it from the window right near quick revive or at double tap, ( probably wont be double cuz of the stupid ass buildings but like i said i forgot so try it)

this is true in one aspect. there is a radio outside the normal walking area and it is by double tap. it isn't outside the map and this radio is know as radio 2. radio 1 in on the chadeller (WHY CAN NO ONE SPELL THIS F****** WORD) near the stage. if you find number 3 that would be cool. don't get radios confused with tapes. there are 3 tapes with in the rooms you travel to when you teleport.

• 3 years later...

It's both hilarious and pathetic to me when people refuse to awknoledge that something can be real, simply because they personally have no knowledge of it's existance. going so far as to say stuff like, "If you believe that, I've already labeled you as a child."

For those of you who didn't know, you now do...

The ladder is not a glitch, it is part of the level, Kino Der Toten (Theatre of the Dead).

After placing all of the film reels on the projector, and surviving 30+ rounds, the ladder can be purchased. It is located at the Stage, near the claymores.

This ladder grants you safety from a susspended platform, but crawlers can, and will still get to you.

It's an easter egg given to us hardcores by Treyarch. A little reward of sorts.

You didn't really think all of the little things and tricks around Zombies maps did sweet fuck all, did you?

Edited by OwenThorne

It's both hilarious and pathetic to me when people refuse to awknoledge that something can be real, simply because they personally have no knowledge of it's existance. going so far as to say stuff like, "If you believe that, I've already labeled you as a child."

For those of you who didn't know, you now do...

The ladder is not a glitch, it is part of the level, Kino Der Toten (Theatre of the Dead).

After placing all of the film reels on the projector, and surviving 30+ rounds, the ladder can be purchased. It is located at the Stage, near the claymores.

This ladder grants you safety from a susspended platform, but crawlers can, and will still get to you.

It's an easter egg given to us hardcores by Treyarch. A little reward of sorts.

You didn't really think all of the little things and tricks around Zombies maps did sweet fuck all, did you?

stash-3-4fb423de9b5cb.gif

• 2 months later...