Kino Der Toten laid to rest?

So here are some of the things i have found in Kino That i think have a part to do with this ladder theory.

If you do not know about the ladder theory then i will give you some back ground;

About 3 days ago i started a normal match of Zombies with my normal friends and we were chatting around round 3 and my friend said. "Hey guys have you heard about this ladder on the theater that comes down. You get on the roof and get this classified sniper rifle."

Everyone including me was amazed. We asked him how the ladder dropped down. He said "You have to collect all 4 video tapes from the rooms you teleport to after using the teleporter on the theater. Then put the video tape in the projector in the pack a punch room."

We said is that it? He said "No that is just set 1 of 3 you have to collect the Audio tapes, all three of them."

He soon reviled 2 of the three lopcations explaning that the third one has never been found

One of them located In the alleyway to left of the double tap machine on the building that looks like a smile face "o-o" Its underneath the railing on the building.

The second one is located in the Chandler to gain this one you have to shoot it with a china lake or something explosive.

The third one has not been located yet but theory's say its either in or around the dressing room next to the speed cola room.

Then he explained that there are 6 electric boxes through out the map that you have to knife and destroy this is the final step

There are 6 in total 1 by quick revive in the beginning.

1 in the firetrap room next to the trap its self.

2 in the theater on each window directly opposite each other if u stand on the stage and look out, those first two windows on either side of you.

2 are inside or behind the window in the dressing room the window directly across from the box location.

THEN finally there is a green power box on a pole in the alleyway.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would he know if the ladders drop down if the 3rd "Audio tape" has never been found?

:S

I think you need to be having words with your friend.

He said that he was talking to some guy who was owning zombie asses the entire time he was telling the story to my friend got to like lvl 35 or something before the guy timed out

But what I'm trying to say is, like, if the 3rd radio has never been found, how has the Easter egg been discovered?

Nice thread though! I'm sure this will give us something to do for a while, maybe take everyone's minds off the ascension Easter egg.

I would like to get a team of people who want to just search the entire map for this last Easter egg and not just wanna kill zombies.

I've spent hours searching the map for that 3rd radio with no luck, the only reason I believe it exists is one time I was playing solo looking for the radio, I was able to get the 3 film reels and put them in the projector by round 9. I then shot the radio in the chandelier and then went out to the alley and shot that radio on the building and a different recording was played and its the only time I've ever heard it, it was the knocking on the door and then it goes to static, I've only heard this once and I've logged many hours on this game.

It would make sense that the radio is by the dressing room, could have something to do with the knocking you hear or the wind howling that you hear sometimes. I can't believe with all the players from ps3 and xbox that no one has found it.

How would he know if the ladders drop down if the 3rd "Audio tape" has never been found?

He said that he was talking to some guy who was owning zombie asses the entire time he was telling the story to my friend got to like lvl 35 or something before the guy timed out

i notice omfgwtf in peoples anything and i imediatley disregard any comment they have and label them as child. Liam is correct is saying what he said. there is no "ladder glitch" or secret weapon. if there was kids like you wouldn't shut up about it. its been tested that ladder doesn't move... ever

i notice omfgwtf in peoples anything and i imediatley disregard any comment they have and label them as child. Liam is correct is saying what he said. there is no "ladder glitch" or secret weapon. if there was kids like you wouldn't shut up about it. its been tested that ladder doesn't move... ever

First off i don't like how you come in here and start being mean to someone you have never met, i had done nothing wrong to you, This thread was to just see if there is a radio or not i just wanted to see other peoples theory's or what not.

Second off I'm not a kid, I'm 20 and have had more life experience then you have had most likely.

Third l2spell You need spell check imediatley = immediately

Thank you for bumping in my thread :)

I've spent hours searching the map for that 3rd radio with no luck, the only reason I believe it exists is one time I was playing solo looking for the radio, I was able to get the 3 film reels and put them in the projector by round 9. I then shot the radio in the chandelier and then went out to the alley and shot that radio on the building and a different recording was played and its the only time I've ever heard it, it was the knocking on the door and then it goes to static, I've only heard this once and I've logged many hours on this game.

It would make sense that the radio is by the dressing room, could have something to do with the knocking you hear or the wind howling that you hear sometimes. I can't believe with all the players from ps3 and xbox that no one has found it.

I believe in this theory so much but to the sad truth be and my friend LITERALLY and i do mean LITERALLY shot every inch of the dressing room with smg, and our ray guns. every inch inside and out.

:facepalm: .....There are some videos on youtube and such that have de- bunked this idea, and the if you look real close the ladder is BOLTED onto the wall so i dont think its gonna fall down anytime soon.
I see this;

But why is there a door up there?

Honestly man i dont know :roll:, maybe just decoration??

:facepalm: .....There are some videos on youtube and such that have de- bunked this idea, and the if you look real close the ladder is BOLTED onto the wall so i dont think its gonna fall down anytime soon.
I see this;

But why is there a door up there?

Honestly man i dont know :roll:, maybe just decoration??

I know man xD Just saying its a theory xD. Like most of this site its a theory.

what about that bleeding manican thing. has that ever bcome more than just something neat?

I would like to check this thing out but i could never find it.

its the one when you open the dressin room door if your coming from the speed cola room, then there should be a red mark (blood stain) on the manikin(sp?) that is faceing the door you just opened.

I find the idea of a ladder that comes down and takes you to a secret gun to be preposterous. This reminds me of the Help door on Der Riese, and that led nowhere. The third tape however I have my reservation on. I think there could be a third tape but find it unlikely. But interesting story anyway.

what about that bleeding manican thing. has that ever bcome more than just something neat?

its the one when you open the dressin room door if your coming from the speed cola room, then there should be a red mark (blood stain) on the manikin(sp?) that is faceing the door you just opened.

Thank you, I shall check it out right now, sorry for the late reply, i was at my gf's house all night.

Sorry for the late reply, i was at my gf's house all night.

If you ever wana search im on xboxlive

Surely someone must have searched the sound files for Kino der Toten by now. If there was a third hidden radio transmission we'd at least know what it says by now and it'd be all over the Internet.

I mean, this is EXACTLY how it was with the elusive 8th radio on Der Riese. We found the sound file but we never found the actual radio (not including the iPod version of the map). Personally, I think the reason why the sound file was there but not the matching radio is because Treyarch put the message in a book that you can find on the map, and decided the 8th radio was no use in the map.

So, it could well be that we've already FOUND the message written down somewhere on the map. Maybe it's on that bit of paper under the metal stairs in Kino? I know it has some sort of message on it about "the Doctor".

Surely someone must have searched the sound files for Kino der Toten by now. If there was a third hidden radio transmission we'd at least know what it says by now and it'd be all over the Internet.

I mean, this is EXACTLY how it was with the elusive 8th radio on Der Riese. We found the sound file but we never found the actual radio (not including the iPod version of the map). Personally, I think the reason why the sound file was there but not the matching radio is because Treyarch put the message in a book that you can find on the map, and decided the 8th radio was no use in the map.

So, it could well be that we've already FOUND the message written down somewhere on the map. Maybe it's on that bit of paper under the metal stairs in Kino? I know it has some sort of message on it about "the Doctor".

I like this :) Has anyone tried to picture the piece of paper up?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man I can't tell anyone how mad I am to know the ladder doesn't come down.

I done everything. I got the three projector reels and the two radios on Kino Der Toten (btw while on level 30 by myself). The ladder behind the stage never dropped. It's denied and was just a stupid rumor. If anyone does some how gets this so-called ladder down let me know because I don't believe it as of now.

Here's my gamertag for xbl epicgameRAAM15. :P 8-)

• 3 weeks later...