W

(10:54:35) xStopDropNKillx: EWW

EW

(10:54:36) xStopDropNKillx: NOOO

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's been some speculation as to whether Infinity Ward have gotten back on their feet after their legal issues. Glad to see they've recovered, and hopefully, have got stronger than ever. Looking forward to this game. CoD4 is a fantastic game, and MW2 still makes me feel warm inside every time I play it. Made my day. Thanks for posting this igetmydeathmachineon! Made what has been a pretty bad day into a fantastic one. :D

This is awesome news. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't deserve to be allowed to post here and should stop pretending to be Call of Duty fans. I mean, I didn't like MW2's multiplayer. But did that stop me from buying, reading and enjoying the Ghost comic? It did not. Is findmakarov a cheap imitation of gknova6? Most definitely but Modern Warfare was here before Black Ops so who cares? Anybody who's hating on this game already reminds me of the same retards who years ago said things like "World at War? Ugh. Not another WW2 game. I don't want to play it because it's from Treyarch" in a real douchey voice.

Yes, Battlefield 3 looks sweet. Yes I play to buy it. Will it be better than this game? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Who knows? Bad Company was the first Battlefield game that didn't suck. In fact it was quote good. I haven't played BC2 yet though, so it might be a while before I get Battlefield 3.

http://kotaku.com/#!5770833/no-modern-warfare-3-reveal-next-week-activision-says-countdown-site-is-a-hoax

I cant believe it, it was fake. Nice job to whoever made it up though.

*cough*TWODOWN*cough*

It's a possibility, but it has the "GKNOVA0.com" vibe to me...well, we can't really be sure until the countdown ends am i right?

http://kotaku.com/#!5770833/no-modern-warfare-3-reveal-next-week-activision-says-countdown-site-is-a-hoax

I cant believe it, it was fake. Nice job to whoever made it up though.

*cough*TWODOWN*cough*

It's a possibility, but it has the "GKNOVA0.com" vibe to me...well, we can't really be sure until the countdown ends am i right?

This is much more professional looking then Gknova0, plus the people that made this hoax sent out dog tags with findmakarov.com on them to Video game media sites to let people know about it.

But anyways, Thatvideogameblog tracked the website down to some company out of seattle, but we dont know much about that company cause their website went down ever since they got revealed as the hoax-ers.

There's been some speculation as to whether Infinity Ward have gotten back on their feet after their legal issues. Glad to see they've recovered, and hopefully, have got stronger than ever. Looking forward to this game. CoD4 is a fantastic game, and MW2 still makes me feel warm inside every time I play it. :D

IW, doesn't even have most of their key talent that the other games were made with, so it just won't be the same no matter what. The 2 bosses that ran the show are gone, thats change enough, let alone the rest that left with them.

Never know. IF IT WAS FAKE, Why has it not been taken down? And you really think Activision would tell us or not? Remember for so long that there was not gonna be a twisted metal reboot? And look what came out of last years E3.

Well if you remember the HL situation... even when it was called fake they proceeded to keep it going so well have to see how this plays out... But I swear the minute I hear HL on that site Im just... ya not even gonna go there. :lol:

This isen't a HL situation, the people that made this are using it to promote some "Call of duty inspired project" that will be released once the countdown reaches 0.

Or Activision is lying for one of the many times again. Here is the thing, they said anything that reveals anything about the next CoD is a hoax. Now ask yourself is this revealing? No it just just saying, when the counter ends, keep your eyes open. Plus, why would ANYONE want to build hype for ANOTHER game?

http://kotaku.com/#!5771646/the-source- ... s-revealed

Huh, so it WASN'T HL or TwoDown who were behind it...

...but a different company up in Canada that bought the rights to the site, sent out the dog tags, and have, "apparently" a sequel "project" to MW2...interesting, MUCH BETTER THAN TwoDown's attempt at a viral that i can say (in the sense that, there was no stupid person who got on forums to talk back and forth and start flaming members of respective forum of said franchise), no, just a simple countdown and dogtags.

Now i'm a bit interested as to what will show up on Wednesday >__>

http://kotaku.com/#!5771646/the-source-of-the-call-of-duty-hoax-is-revealed

Huh, so it WASN'T HL or TwoDown who were behind it...

...but a different company up in Canada that bought the rights to the site, sent out the dog tags, and have, "apparently" a sequel "project" to MW2...interesting, MUCH BETTER THAN TwoDown's attempt at a viral that i can say (in the sense that, there was no stupid person who got on forums to talk back and forth and start flaming members of respective forum of said franchise), no, just a simple countdown and dogtags.

Now i'm a bit interested as to what will show up on Wednesday >__>

Dont worry they aren't making a sequel to MW2, its aq call of duty inspired project, so its probably some video series or something.

• 2 months later...

You do the something else, it's says does not deserve, do post here and should no longer be adjusted to Call of Duty fans. I mean, I did not know how it's MW2 multilayer. But did that stop me from buying, reading and enjoying the Ghost comic. It" don't take. Find Makarios is a cheap invitation of knowledge, More likely, however Modern Warfare was here before Black Ops so who cares? Who is hating on this game already reminds me of the same delay, the said years ago things like "World at War? Ugh. Not a WW2 game. I do not want to play it because of Trey arch's" in a real douche Voice.