• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Kino: Skullcrusher and Zeus Cannon

reason: Can buy ammo, and clear the path in front of you for running laps

On Five: MPK5 and the other SMG in the middle floor, both PaP'd

Reason: Can buy ammo without getting cornered

On Ascension: RPK and HK PaP'd

Reason: with Stamin-Up, you can move quickly and not run out of ammo

Awful lawton+Krause Refibrillator=ultimate healer...only use this if your a back window camper, or else your screwed...

Fav assault class is upgraded raygun with either mp40 off the wall or an unupgraded assault rifle, like the commando, galil, or aug...

Heavy duty gunning is the Zeus Cannon and the R115 Resonator

i'm versatile when it comes to weaponry, but my favourite has to be the porters X2 raygun and either the preadator (commando) or H115 oscillator.

its easy to run with the raygun and clear the path and also you can point-build majorly with the commando or hk, as mine and my friends stratagy involves using the teleporter and the traps alot.

If you don't mind i'm just going to mention my favourite WAW zombies PAP combo- raygun (again) and either the PPSH or MG42 since the automatics are point builders and great killers into the high rounds and the raygun is just a back-up to clear the path for anybody or to get a power.

Big fan of the upgraded olympia (cant remember the name at the moment) and the mp40 (unupgraded of course)

The mp40 is used for point whoring and the Pap'ed olympia is for when i need a quick kill on something. Plus i find shotguns greatly satisfying to use since there so useless most of the time :D

Not Much of PAP guy unless I get a good gun like a Ray Gun or thundergun while trying for Monkeys. But if I had to, H21 (H115 occilator?) Packed and the MP40 regular or the Thundergun (Zues Cannon) and the MP40. Something for points and something to kill them quick if I get surrounded.....

I have noticed one thing....myself and my team have really shied away from ray guns now that we get spoiled with Ascension and the PH Flopper...no splash damage is epic!