Next node step Must SEE\Update it works

blackfire561

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't know what to say anymore...

but now Im just more interested in seeing how far I can go then the easter egg... this is beyond the dead horse and now you began dissecting the dead horse to make it more..

Unless a patch hits to complete hitsam and hyena..

I 100% in my heart think the Easter Egg is done..

Remember the red power boxes on Kino...

Well, we're right there...

I think it was endeed a Gersch device since when he turns back you can see the other guy shooting his thundergun and a Gersch device down stairs... I'd say it's all just a glich and it only went back to normal went Spider, the host went down and was revived, so it actually makes sense... AND it has happened to several other people on other maps... and the DMs were only 45secs because the glich stopped them from being 90secs... I think...

JUST MA OPINION :!: :D

So I was in the shower just a moment ago ( i think best in the shower ). Idk who is willing to risk doing this but i will. What if everybody goes down... Not just the host or a certain character but EVERYBODY. You are sacrificing still but instead of one person it's everyone. Im willin to try this with people msg and add on xbl

GT: xi MaGiCxx

I think either the grenade into the gersch did it, or shooting at the door did. Because if you notice a couple seconds after they stop shooting at the door, the icon starts to flash. Maybe once you throw the grenade, ride the lander to the door, spend the entire 45 seconds shooting the LOCK on the door, not the concrete infront of it like ive seen many people do -,-. Kentucky got 110 points shooting at the door, and it was clear that every player was at the door so noone could be somewhere shooting a zombie. What character was kentucky playing?

Where's the proof that you tested it? You didn't make a video or post a picture, all we have is your word. I think it's probably just a glitch that you guys are making a big deal out of because you hope there is another part. I think there isn't another step because this anti-climactic easter egg was probably Treyarch's way of telling us to stop looking so hard into it and have fun.

EDIT: Proof that the 110 points was a zombie. See that thing by the staircase? A crawler died and respawned as a runner and Knetucky got a body shot and a headshot on him

My opinion is that someone definitely has to go down when shooting the gersch. Maybe that person that goes down crawls into the black hole? Just shootin here because me and my friends have tried everything lol. Shooting the door and moon didn't get the results I had hoped, but I will try it a few more times, and try every detail that they did. I also agree that shooting at the door is significant. I always thought that door looked like maybe it was hinting at something. Maybe its just me :D

Where's the proof that you tested it? You didn't make a video or post a picture, all we have is your word. I think it's probably just a glitch that you guys are making a big deal out of because you hope there is another part. I think there isn't another step because this anti-climactic easter egg was probably Treyarch's way of telling us to stop looking so hard into it and have fun.

Your right i dont have any proof no pics no vids so all you do is have my word. Its up to you guys if you want to believe me or not so what i say is dont say its a glitch till its confirmed and i did it so instead of saying its a glitch go out and try it like i did.Ps and that vid that i posted that you might have been to lazy to watch is my proof.

Your right i dont have any proof no pics no vids so all you do is have my word. Its up to you guys if you want to believe me or not so what i say is dont say its a glitch till its confirmed and i did it so instead of saying its a glitch go out and try it like i did.Ps and that vid that i posted that you might have been to lazy to watch is my proof.

I watched the video :facepalm:. I am grounded so I can't try it. Also, in that video, someone else did it and you didn't. I can see that this glitch has happened to him, but I need pics to believe it. If this "glitch" can be reproduced, then it is either something put in by purpose or it is still a glitch that has been overlooked.

What I think out of my medium knowledge in coding is this:

The trigger for activating the Death Machines was too early, so when they got them, half the time had already been spent up. The flashing icon represents how much time is left using the function for when they are activated, so that's why it flashed: because it thought the trigger was almost finished. But the player's character isn't attached to the flashing image, it's attached to the actual trigger. So, the game still thought the characters had the DMs and so stopped use of the box, perks, and wall weapons. You'll notice this is what happens when you get the DM powerup, too. Until Spider got downed or got the max ammo (this is the real mystery, which one caused their stuff to come back?) the game didn't check their weapons. But when it did, the game realized they didn't have the DMs so it added back the use of the stuff. BUT, in this case that would mean that the game didn't give their grenades and weapons back, so the max ammo did that. But the max ammo didn't give back their secondary. SO, my list of things discovered are next.

I = Possible Investigation

1. Somehow, Spiderbite and his team activated the trigger early (I)-How did they do this?

2. Which thing caused them to get their stuff back, being downed or max ammo? (I) Try doing this

glitch and see which thing works.

3. Since the game's functions were confused, this is most likely a glitch, unless someone figures #2.

If #2 is because of being revived, then there could be one or two last steps.

4. The max ammo and reviving might have had separate roles. The max ammo could have given their

grenade, and being downed and revived could have given usage of the X button back.

Overall, I suggest we should review the video and try replicating this.

I hope you guys try this out because being grounded sucks -.-.

Why don't spoilers work?

I watched the video :facepalm:. I am grounded so I can't try it. Also, in that video, someone else did it and you didn't. I can see that this glitch has happened to him, but I need pics to believe it. If this "glitch" can be reproduced, then it is either something put in by purpose or it is still a glitch that has been overlooked.

What I think out of my medium knowledge in coding is this:

The trigger for activating the Death Machines was too early, so when they got them, half the time had already been spent up. The flashing icon represents how much time is left using the function for when they are activated, so that's why it flashed: because it thought the trigger was almost finished. But the player's character isn't attached to the flashing image, it's attached to the actual trigger. So, the game still thought the characters had the DMs and so stopped use of the box, perks, and wall weapons. You'll notice this is what happens when you get the DM powerup, too. Until Spider got downed or got the max ammo (this is the real mystery, which one caused their stuff to come back?) the game didn't check their weapons. But when it did, the game realized they didn't have the DMs so it added back the use of the stuff. BUT, in this case that would mean that the game didn't give their grenades and weapons back, so the max ammo did that. But the max ammo didn't give back their secondary. SO, my list of things discovered are next.

I = Possible Investigation

1. Somehow, Spiderbite and his team activated the trigger early (I)-How did they do this?

2. Which thing caused them to get their stuff back, being downed or max ammo? (I) Try doing this

glitch and see which thing works.

3. Since the game's functions were confused, this is most likely a glitch, unless someone figures #2.

If #2 is because of being revived, then there could be one or two last steps.

4. The max ammo and reviving might have had separate roles. The max ammo could have given their

grenade, and being downed and revived could have given usage of the X button back.

Overall, I suggest we should review the video and try replicating this.

I hope you guys try this out because being grounded sucks -.-.

Why don't spoilers work?

Well me and my team never got everything back until the guy playing as takeo went down..

Well me and my team never got evertything back until the guy playing as takeo went down..

OK, so that means the max ammo has nothing to do with it. Did you see my post with the picture of why Kentucky got 110? He shot a zombie and I have a pic of when they were going up the stairs. THe zombie was on the left. The post is a little bit up at the top of the page. So it proves the door shooting theory wrong.

Well me and my team never got evertything back until the guy playing as takeo went down..

OK, so that means the max ammo has nothing to do with it. Did you see my post with the picture of why Kentucky got 110? He shot a zombie and I have a pic of when they were going up the stairs. THe zombie was on the left. The post is a little bit up at the top of the page. So it proves the door shooting theory wrong.

Yes i think we know that they said that in the other 3 videos they made.

Yes i think we know that they said that in the other 3 videos they made.

I'm saying that because before in this thread all these people were asking how they got those points. Wow. Why are you so sarcastic? I'm just trying to help. :facepalm:

Not wanting to be a troll but IT IS JUST A FUCKING GLITCH! IT HAPPENED TO ME AND I DIDN'T EVEN DO THE DEATH MACHINE EASTEREGG. CALM DOWN ITS NOTHING! I have said this about 20 times now.

That's what I'm trying to tell these guys, but they're so stubborn and sarcastic! There is a very low possibility this was put in by purpose!

Well me and my team never got everything back until the guy playing as takeo went down..

OMG I just love you for saying that!

Altough it does seem to me that the whole NGT video was just a glitch THIS TAKEO THING IS LIKE...WOW i mean in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=6464&start=30

There is a video from PLAYTHEGAMECO, in this video it shows a briefcase and inside it are files of the NazisZombies storyline characters but what is most important is that the ONLY character that has a date of death is Takeo. Now 1+1= 3y227352785 according to my math and so if Takeo is the only one that if getting down resets and gives all the stuff back to the players then maybe it HAS something to do indeed with the whole sacrifice thing mentioned in that topic...

Dam I don't know guys I mean it's late... It was all cristal clear a few minutes ago.. tell me what you think...

And BTW all that I just said goes against everything I do since none of it is mentioned on the code...I think...

PLUS NOW THERES THAT WHOLE SPARTACUS THEORY

GEEZUS TREYARCH GREAT EASTER EGG ( no sarcasm)