The Plane in NDU

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't that in refernce to spies for america. like richtofen being suspcious of those two because they were American and so he believed they were spying on 935 for America. I mean that could work if they stole a plane with 115 to go back to america but then that means we have been talking about two different sets of spies.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Notes found scattered across der riese suggest that element 115 leads to the reanimation of dead organsims. Considering that for a zombie to remain self-suficiant with only need for the brain, an apparent lack of cognative funtion, various surgical posters of zombies hinting at "harvesting their brains" and a map a the brain's nerological system (all found in der riese) I have guess towards it myself. This seemed like the most likely reasoning, especially because of the living brains a nervous systems in the jars in Der Riese, without the need of a body to keep them alive.

I suspect that the tumor alters the frontal lobe to gain access to the rest of the brain, including the spine and optics. From there, the empty tumor acts as a flesh terminal with no other programing but to feed to keep itself alive. Because this mind is empty, Samantha and Richtofen are easily able to possess them for thier use. When the brain is killed, the terminal shuts off. This is also why the zombies eyes go dim after they are killed.

Yeah, I'm a bit of a mad scientist for figuring this stuff out. :D

ok i get that, but i thought it was just nazi experiments on soldiers that broke out at the beginning, but when i think about it, it seems like a good explanation.

This might seem a bit off-topic. But on the subject of the Plane.

How did the survivor(s) get to the spawn room anyhow? If we're to take the W@W intro seriously, the survivor(s) were in a downed/prone state. Look at where the spawn room is then look at where the Plane crashed.

good question. in the opening the zombie was right on that marine... how did he survive?... or did he die. bringing that into the question who survived?

• 6 months later...

What I think is that America were in cahoots with the German military. Richtofen's picture was even in the Pentagon. Germany relied on the United States for the element 115 since they had a large supply of it in Nevada. It could have been a reference to the whole you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours kind of thing even though the nuclear bomb was invented before Operation Paperclip. America could have said OK, here is some of the element. We'll give you it in exchange for help on our aerodynamic space project, etc… America was definitely involved in the creating of the zombies, considering Germany and America should have been at war with one another. Why else would they have given any kind of aid to German forces? Makes no sense……… Unless they were involved. The Nuke in the game, it resembles the Fat Boy bomb. Check it out below:

FATMAN.JPG

Nuclear%20Bombs.jpg