The Plane in NDU

Okay, the plane that supposedly crashed in NDU and brought the zombies and the 115. But there is one thing wrong with this, the plane is a Boeing B-17. This is a AMERICAN plane. There is a very slim chance the nazis would capture an American heavy bomber and use it for a extremly dangerous and unstable cargo like element 115. Now, there was one cargo varient of the b-17, it was called the C-108 Flying Fortress. But none of these aircraft were captured in WW2. In fact, only 4 were ever made. So I highly doubt the Nazis got there dirty hands on one.

Tell me what you think in the comments

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the plane had American pilots and they apparently crashed due to a 115 meteor hitting them and that meteor apparently brought the recently dead nazi's to life

but apparently to this new comic of NDU the zombies or some guy was sent back in time and i guess the time travel may have used immense amounts of 115, and if the man came back alone then the energy given off brought the dead back to life and crashed the plane, or if the zombies came back then it just crashed the plane

the plane had American pilots and they apparently crashed due to a 115 meteor hitting them and that meteor apparently brought the recently dead nazi's to life

but apparently to this new comic of NDU the zombies or some guy was sent back in time and i guess the time travel may have used immense amounts of 115, and if the man came back alone then the energy given off brought the dead back to life and crashed the plane, or if the zombies came back then it just crashed the plane

Okay, so what you're saying is that some Americans took a B-17 and were flying over Germany where they were hit by a meateor that lands in Japan? That doesn't make any sense. :?

Okay, so what you're saying is that some Americans took a B-17 and were flying over Germany where they were hit by a meateor that lands in Japan? That doesn't make any sense. :?

what im saying is that they got hit by a meteor that landed in germany

where do i say japan at all?

yeah the plane was hit with one of the element 115 meteors the meteor then lets off spores in the fog it emmits and reanimates the dead if you look at the meteor in shi no numa it has a dense fog around it and thats why ndu was foggy when it first came out... and our four players (tank, takeo, richtophen, and nikoli) timed traveled after and arrrived there after the last surviors died (the marines) same with verkuta its after the attack and breakout treyarch said so themselves that ndu was the second incident

You didn't say Japan directly, but the meateor is in SNN, and that is in Japan.

• 7 months later...

yeah the plane was hit with one of the element 115 meteors the meteor then lets off spores in the fog it emmits and reanimates the dead if you look at the meteor in shi no numa it has a dense fog around it and thats why ndu was foggy when it first came out... and our four players (tank, takeo, richtophen, and nikoli) timed traveled after and arrrived there after the last surviors died (the marines) same with verkuta its after the attack and breakout treyarch said so themselves that ndu was the second incident

this is the best theroy ive heard. think about it. the only way to kill richtofen would be to go back in time. maybe the classic maps arent meant to be JUST waw maps but maybe there meant to be a continuation of the story. just richtofen sounds manly even though its sam. and sam in the past would be there cause there in the past and sam was there back then. get it?

Notes found scattered across der riese suggest that element 115 leads to the reanimation of dead organsims. Considering that for a zombie to remain self-suficiant with only need for the brain, an apparent lack of cognative funtion, various surgical posters of zombies hinting at "harvesting their brains" and a map a the brain's nerological system (all found in der riese) I have guess towards it myself. This seemed like the most likely reasoning, especially because of the living brains a nervous systems in the jars in Der Riese, without the need of a body to keep them alive.

I suspect that the tumor alters the frontal lobe to gain access to the rest of the brain, including the spine and optics. From there, the empty tumor acts as a flesh terminal with no other programing but to feed to keep itself alive. Because this mind is empty, Samantha and Richtofen are easily able to possess them for thier use. When the brain is killed, the terminal shuts off. This is also why the zombies eyes go dim after they are killed.

Yeah, I'm a bit of a mad scientist for figuring this stuff out. :D

Notes found scattered across der riese suggest that element 115 leads to the reanimation of dead organsims. Considering that for a zombie to remain self-suficiant with only need for the brain, an apparent lack of cognative funtion, various surgical posters of zombies hinting at "harvesting their brains" and a map a the brain's nerological system (all found in der riese) I have guess towards it myself. This seemed like the most likely reasoning, especially because of the living brains a nervous systems in the jars in Der Riese, without the need of a body to keep them alive.

I suspect that the tumor alters the frontal lobe to gain access to the rest of the brain, including the spine and optics. From there, the empty tumor acts as a flesh terminal with no other programing but to feed to keep itself alive. Because this mind is empty, Samantha and Richtofen are easily able to possess them for thier use. When the brain is killed, the terminal shuts off. This is also why the zombies eyes go dim after they are killed.

Yeah, I'm a bit of a mad scientist for figuring this stuff out. :D

Pretty good theory, definately giving you [brains] for that.

Personally I think it's a nice throwback to Romero's "Night of the Living Dead"

Nacht der Untoten translates to 'Night of the Undead' (duh, we know that already, right)

In "Night of the Living Dead" the zombies were caused by a radioactive meteorite that crashed on earth.

In Nacht der Untoten, the meteorite is on a plane that crashes on earth.

See how it's similar, but different. I liked that TreyArch paid homage to zombie's roots in their first zombie map.

Okay, the plane that supposedly crashed in NDU and brought the zombies and the 115. But there is one thing wrong with this, the plane is a Boeing B-17. This is a AMERICAN plane. There is a very slim chance the nazis would capture an American heavy bomber and use it for a extremly dangerous and unstable cargo like element 115. Now, there was one cargo varient of the b-17, it was called the C-108 Flying Fortress. But none of these aircraft were captured in WW2. In fact, only 4 were ever made. So I highly doubt the Nazis got there dirty hands on one.

Tell me what you think in the comments

Why is that not feasible? The Russians captured 3 of our B-29 bombers, and then reverse engineered the schematics for their own bomber design.

Besides, Group 935 is made up of scientist from all over the world. German, and American scientist were working together in this time of war.

The reason why a B-17 bomber plane may have been used to transport element 115 is because US bombers were designed for traveling over long distances. Since the cargo is so secretive and as you say "extremely dangerous and unstable", it makes sense that it would be put on a military plane that is designed to fly over long distances and high altitudes

• 2 months later...

If you have ever played the WaW campaign, you would know that the building you play Nacht der Untoten in is located in Japan during WWII. So it's likely that the plane was shot down by the Japanese... or your plane could have be shot down by Group 935 trying protect their base in Shi No Numa. It's also possible that you may just be close enough to the base to be effected by 115 and have the dead brought back to life. Why the zombies are Nazis though is something I can't figure out.

if that were the case,it could still work

just because they're "american spies" doesn't neccessairly mean they came from america in THAT plane,maybe they were flying from kino,or Der Riese and the 115 crashed the plane

I'm more than positive he mentioned the nevada base, and their American spies there. so more than likely meaning they came from nevada