HITSAM & HYENA

Telixion

Just to to see if we can Crack this i Found the post and had to sign up to this web site to post it im not sure wot site i got it from again but here it is Here is what you do for the last step.

1. Throw a Gersch Device at the light.

2. Have you and your team shoot the following weapons at the black hole,

1. Thunder Gun (non-upgraded)

2. Ray Gun (upgraded)

3. Makiyashi Dolls

4. Cross Bow (upgraded)

3. Now that should do it, when you are done it will go to a cut scene and you will get a death machine!

there isnt a cut scene though is there? you'r saying thats it's death machines for 90 seconds?

[brains]

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any 1 ever try tracing the outline of the paths that you take to do HITSAM and HYENA?

not entirely sure what you are asking, but If I'm interpreting correctly, you are wondering if we spelled HITSAM and HYENA would it be one solid pathway (meaning someone could go AFK and not leave the lander) or would you have to call it to random locations.

In that case, it can be spelled in one solid, fluid movement. It takes more landers (obviously) but it can be done. "sam" actually traces around the map.

i hope you guys know...hitsam and hyena are not part of the nodes or that easter egg. they just activate new character dialogue.

evidence?

Also, where did this code come from? How do we know its legit? I have spent a lot of time reading over this code and parts of it just don't make sense. Several aspects seem incomplete, and while it looks like line code, it has parts that seem rather funky...

So just curious, where did this come from?

Lets see.. Landers... The Code is pretty Clear.... LUNA does the "egg" but the code does NOTHING then you do HITSAM or HYENA.

Maybe added in the future or it was thought about and then deleted.. Checking all the code there are 6 "eggs" and no other code to do with anything else.

# Go to L U N A in that order then set passkey_confirmed to be true

if ( letter == level.passkey[ level.passkey_progress ] )

{

level.passkey_progress++;

if ( level.passkey_progress == level.passkey.size )

{

flag_set( "passkey_confirmed" );

}

}

else

{

level.passkey_progress = 0;

}

# Go to H I T S A M in that order and then do.... nothing..

if ( letter == level.secret1[ level.secret1_progress ] )

{

level.secret1_progress++;

if ( level.secret1_progress == level.secret1.size )

{

# Nothing here...

}

}

else

{

level.secret1_progress = 0;

}

# Go to H Y E N A in that order and then do.... nothing!

if ( letter == level.secret2[ level.secret2_progress ] )

{

level.secret2_progress++;

if ( level.secret2_progress == level.secret2.size )

{

# Nothing Here...!

}

}

else

{

level.secret2_progress = 0;

}

• 2 weeks later...

Spelling out HITSAM or HYENA with the landers does nothing - at least in the level code.

All we know is that once you collect a letter that doesn't fit correctly in either word, the progress gets set to 0.

I bet there's code elsewhere in the game that does something when those conditions are met, or perhaps when only part of the conditions are met (like if you've spelled hit, but not hitsam).

Perhaps the code for the mystery box, or for one or more of the weapons, or something.

For example, there could be a line in the mysterybox code like:

if (level.secret1_progress == 3)

{

//make some weapon available

}

Or there could be a line in the code for the raygun like:

if (level.secret2_progress == level.secret2.size)

{

//rediculous damage modifier or something

}

I'd really like to take a look at some of the other code for this game that isn't the map code, but I don't know how I'd go about getting my hands on it...

I don't really know if this has been noticed but I was playing Der Riese and on the upper right hand corner of the chalkboard parallel to Trench Gun it says Hyena....maybe a clue on the chalkboard???

Ya thats been noticed already.. interesting but inconclusive.

We can also spell : Samantha, and Illuminati :)

Lol can you actually spell Illuminati in the game?

Does it really say HYENA on the chalkboards or are you all presuming it says HYENA.

I'm a fail at being a forum member and don't know how to post a picture but if you go to the der riese section of this site and go to the chalkboard sub menu u should see it pretty clearly.

It's on the first board in the top right corner.

P.S. I do respect your comment about questioning what I saw because I hate people who automatically jump to conclusions about things. KEY EXAMPLE Paw print on moon in Der Riese

I'm a fail at being a forum member and don't know how to post a picture but if you go to the der riese section of this site and go to the chalkboard sub menu u should see it pretty clearly.

It's on the first board in the top right corner.

P.S. I do respect your comment about questioning what I saw because I hate people who automatically jump to conclusions about things. KEY EXAMPLE Paw print on moon in Der Riese

You dont fail at all my friend, the image Carbon has up is not the best quality.

I appreciate your taking the time to have a look. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...