Telixion

So according to the code that someone pulled up we have the following

level.passkey = array( "l", "u", "n", "a" );

level.passkey_progress = 0;

level.secret1 = array( "h", "i", "t", "s", "a", "m" );

level.secret1_progress = 0;

level.secret2 = array( "h", "y", "e", "n", "a" );

level.secret2_progress = 0;

We know that luna activates the fourth node but hitsam and hyena are unknown as of now.

I have personally done both of them but nothing made any notification that anything happened. However that doesn't mean that something like a radio or another object didn't spawn on the map. I did not do a thorough search of the map to see if anything did spawn.

(I will look for the code because I remember there was more to it involving hitsam and hyena)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some one else on here said one of the lines in the code suggests that it is continued in another file. I think it was 'clientnotify'. level clientnotify( "sia" ); is what it was. I don't know what some of the code in there is, I should take a look through these files some time.

The only time I tried it I did HYENA, nothing happened. Then we tried HITSAM, nothing happened. Then we tried LUNA, and the usual stuff happened. Me and my friends are pretty burnt out after playing for almost 2 days straight cracking this easter egg so we probably won't play for a few days lol.

I've lurked here since W@W zombies and now this has made me make an account. I have no access to the code that I know of but from what i see there is more to it. The clientnotify is what sets it off for me and the "sia" (Sam is Angry) will be where it starts. If anyone has link to the full code for ascension or can send it to me that would be awesome as I'm off work a few days and can sift through it.

My group last night tried hyena and hitsam, and we found nothing.

In wich order?

I'm sure your supposed to first spell luna then write hitsam and hyena Or do the easter egg and when you get death machines spell out hitsam and hyena.

Some one should try those.

I found something out!!!! ok so iwas playing multiplayer and got the death machine, i went into theater mode and saw that it says sparky on the side of the death machine (or bottom i cant remeber) so i think if you have the death machine in the ascension map from doing the mystery man easter egg you should try to shoot all four of the car batteries that say SPARKY on them!! it might power something. And theres a lander outside part of the map and it might power that. BTW im on ps3 so will one of you people please try this???? :?: [brains] [brains]

If Hitsam means "Hit Samantha" I've got a theory, in the stammin up courtyard there is a balcony, near the flaming window. there's a green door, if you throw a Gersh Device at, Sam Laughs and she "Abducts" the device and giggles, I'll try and get a video soon :)

Found by me!

this is done so that zombies are not draged out of the map, its supposed to do that,

I found something out!!!! ok so iwas playing multiplayer and got the death machine, i went into theater mode and saw that it says sparky on the side of the death machine (or bottom i cant remeber) so i think if you have the death machine in the ascension map from doing the mystery man easter egg you should try to shoot all four of the car batteries that say SPARKY on them!! it might power something. And theres a lander outside part of the map and it might power that. BTW im on ps3 so will one of you people please try this???? :?: [brains] [brains]

This.