Telixion's hint to us? (Solution to the generator puzzle)?

Strwrsbob

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it just me, or does richtofen sound...sick, ill, maybe bitten(infected).

I heard that too, when trying to open a door without enough money he says something like "this inflation is killing me"

I have a ps3 so i don't get to play, i just watched a game play video.

Inflation is just something that happens with the economy. When prices go up. It doesnt have anything to do with an infection lol

is it just me, or does richtofen sound...sick, ill, maybe bitten(infected).

I heard that too, when trying to open a door without enough money he says something like "this inflation is killing me"

I have a ps3 so i don't get to play, i just watched a game play video.

Inflation is just something that happens with the economy. When prices go up. It doesnt have anything to do with an infection lol

Duh, sorry I wasn't thinking. XD

I was thinking inflammation.

I found this on the CoD Forums.

At the start of the game a man will talk to you and asks you to help him. To help him you will need four players to start and good communication.

I haven’t finished helping him but i think when you do you will unlock the Lunar Lander secret (JD2020) and be able to go in the secret building next to speed cola. To see this building go to speed cola lunar Lander and use it, then look right and you will see that there is a Lunar Lander hole to go through.

Anyway to help him for the first step you need to get a Gersh device, make your way to PhD flopper. Go down the steps and look to your left out the map, there should be a flashing box there. Throw the Gersh device at it and make sure you hit the box or it won’t work, the man will then start talking and tell you it needs power.

Go to stammin up Lunar Lander and look in the corner with the stairs above it, there should be a screen that is on. Press X on that and he will tell you it needs more power.

To do this step wait until the monkey round and keep a monkey left alive at the end of the round. There are 4 buttons at 4 of the perks so you need to get 1 player at each perk and there should be a little red button next to Juggernog, speed cola, stammin up and PhD flopper, it's these perks all the time. Press the buttons all at the same time as your team mates (All buttons need to be pressed simultaneously). He will then speak to you again.

To do this step head your way down to the PaP machine and next to the clock there should be a pressure plate. I don't know if this has to be a monkey round or not. Stand on this and he will speak to you again.

The next step is to make your way over to the landers and use them. You have to pick up letters for him while your flying on the landers. Once you've collected them all a light appears in the construcution yard. He says he needs more power so it could be something to do with the 3 power levers next to jug, speed cola and stamin up or it could be something to do with the 3 big electrical box things. I think the next and i think final step is something to do with the phones, the nesting dolls, the teddys(music easter egg) or the clock next to jug. The clock has been put up wrongly so I think this may be something to do with it or it might be something to do with blowing up the PaP rocket (to do this you need to spray at it with a ray gun or explosive weapon like china lake or the LAW). It might also be something to do with the little dolls of the characters like activate your own character at the same time.

All the things you need to press or activate have a whistling sound so if you have a headset this will help otherwise put your volume up on your TV or audio system. It sounds like its wind and everything to do with the mystery man has that sound.

A few of the letters the say they collected, but they say they didn't collect all of them: H I R M T L U E

Alright, I'm sorry if this didnt quote, but what I noticed in those final letters is HITLER

[H] [T] [L] [E] [R] U M. i dont know what the other two mean, though.

Also, in the picture telexion posted with Arrows and letters, I plotted the letters, went to an anagram solver, and as I was browsing results, I noticed a result where the first word was... YURI.

I don't know.

You guys tell me.

But, yes, I do know who Yuri is.

From the COD forums, looks like people re getting far into this puzzle

Ok so i have been playing some ascension with some guys (F1re 8lade, Madgaz182,ac alamo 187) And we got pretty far, we was also doing the easter eggs, Heres what we done! By the way, items that are easter eggs will make the sound of wind if you look at them , a slight screaching sound.

1.So first we had to get a black hole grenade and throw it at a sparking generator outside the map by PhD flopper, if you stand on the stairs by PhD flopper the generator will be to down the stairs and to your left outside behind some stone barricades. The generator gets sucked up into the black hole!

2. Now you have to turn on a computer by stamin-up It is located just past staminup, through the door which takes you to the lander, as you open that door follow the lane round and you will see a flight of stairs to your left, go under them and you will see a computer, hold X on it!

3.Now you have to wait for the monkey round, when it turns to the monkey round you should see a button appear near the perk machines, apart from quick revive, so get one person on each machine and all press the buttons at the same time (hold the button until it dissapears) it can be tricky to find the buttons but i know that the juggernog one is oppisite the machine and to the left of the big blood splat, and the phd flogger button is on the wall to the left of the perk machine! THE BUTTONS ONLY APPEAR ON THE MONKEY ROUND AND ONLY IF YOU HAVE SUCKED THE GENERATOR INTO THE BLACK HOLE MACHINE!!!!!!

4. Then we had to initiate the launch sequence and get the packapunch room open, as soon as you enter the room where the rocket was before it took off there will be a clock (it makes the screaching sound if you look at it) on one of the walls (The wall to the left of the main entrance) Opposite the clock there will be a metal grid along the floor if you get your whole team to stand still on here you should hear the clock start to tick, stay on it till you see the second hand get back to 12 and when it does get back to 12 your screen should flash white and you will hear a nuke go off.

5. Now for the confusing stuff... the lunar landers... so basically at this point the lunar lander will start making the screaching sound, so when you take the lunar lander to a different point on the map you will see a letter in the air, make sure there is allways someone in the lander when the lander passes through the letter so that you can collect it! So it goes like this...

Speed to home I

" " flopper Y

" " staminup A

Home to flopper T

" " staminup L

" " speed N

flopper to home E

" " staminup R

" " speed S

staminup to home U

" " speed H

" " flopper M

so we think you have to pass through them in a certain order to get the next part done (If anyone can work out the anagram please post it!) the weird thing is; the first time we done it we managed to stop the lander from screaching and we got onto the next part which is even harder!

6. so now if you go back to the place were i told you about with the computer... once again follow the little path around the bend and instead of turning to the left and goin under the stairs, stop and look forward, there should be a big object with lights on it, every time you succesfuly do a easter egg a light comes on and when all 4 are on it projects a small ball of light on the floor which makes the screaching sound if you look at it, this is were we got stuck as there is nothing to do by it :o so you guys can give it ago and please say if you get further than us, would be helpful!

Cheers guys

u r suppose to spell LUNA this dude showed me on youtube he has a channel and here the video http://www.youtube.com/user/xGooooNzz#p/u/0/zVd9V6jytG8

Well, I have been sitting here for the past hour trying to figure out what the fifth node is....

I have a theory...

Ever since the first map, we have seen "You must ascend from darkness."

I thought "Ok, the map's name is Ascension, ascending is pretty much rising up into the air to arrive at Heaven's doorstep."

Then I thought about darkness...

"What is darkness... darkness... is black.... it is dull.. it is... The starting room when it is black and white?"

The only way to ascend on this map is the landers

"You must ascend from darkness."

"Activate the portal."

So now my theory, if it is possible, why not throw a Gersch Device down on the lander the short time that it is sitting still after "ascending" from the home pad/starting room.

This could teleport the lander it's self as well as you or only you....

That is, if you can throw one down on the lander, of course..... anyone willing to try?

I thought that the glowing ball near the four lights was something as it would make that weird whistle me and my mates tried throwing a gersh on it maybe suck the ball of light in but all we get us that " i can see the outline but we need more power!" and if you use too much power it will over load and he will say keep trying!...what more power could we need.

What if you toss some of those dolls into the Black Hole whilst he is saying something about the outline?

Or maybe throwing it on top of the centrifuge while it is spinning?

Or what I said a second ago?

We need people trying theses things!!

'Cmon Strwrsbob 'n' fibah, thy these things out asap and get back to us please! (Or anyone reading this that has the other four.)

So I guess we need to get specific word.

And you get letters by going to specific direction.

Like:

From purple to green to orange to purple you get SAM.

Now I have not played Ascension so I don't know how those lunars work.

But you can also spell by going from place to place:

LUNAR

Like:

LUNAR

We need to spell out LUNA (Already confirmed to be the forth node)

Guys, he says we need more powah when you throw the Gersch device at the lights for Node 5... What gun in Ascension has power.... The ray gun ofcourse! You reload it using batteries!

Could this have anything to do with the next Node?

Like:

LUNAR

We need to spell out LUNA (Already confirmed to be the forth node)

Guys, he says we need more powah when you throw the Gersch device at the lights for Node 5... What gun in Ascension has power.... The ray gun ofcourse! You reload it using batteries!

Could this have anything to do with the next Node?

or we could use another generator.....