Is the DG-2 in there?

Zombie_Creeper

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if it isn't i can potentially understand it was way OP but id like to at least see the winters howl on a map whee you have room to use it as an actual weapon. And, the poster to advertise it certainly hint at this so... xbox player please let us know asap :)

ugh im too excited for something a month away from me -.-

nope it isnt there

ive tried the box over 100 times now on about 10 different games, (i know, host left -_-)

ive had the gevous (idk how the fuu to spell it) and the dolls, with the Black hole bomb being my best, since monkeys arent in ascention :(

also i love the monkeys enterence, they eneter by7 a satiliet crasshing infront of you and them escaping towards the perk machines...

I've never once seen it flash by in the box, let alone if it does flash by someone would have said something by now about that, maybe it is unlocked via an easter egg maybe not?

People are already stripping the map down via it's code, and I haven't seen a report of the full gunlist for the map yet.. but so far, it doesn't exist period.

i have myself heard rumors that there is room that you unlock via easter egg where you can buy dg-2 and winters howl. We'll have to wait till pc gets the map pack in their hands :roll:

That's probably why 3arc wanted the PC players to get it after the 360 players so the 360 players could actually "work" on the easter eggs instead of instantly figuring them out through no clipping.... sigh.... F you Treyarch :/