How Far Have you Gotten?

Covert Gunman

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

31 with 2 of my friends. 1400 + kills, 137000 points. Round 30 Mike and I died and he clutched it with traps. LOL. Then on 31 THE SPACE MONKEYS ARE INSANE, especially with a non-upgraded M16

we started out with 4 then someone lagged out early on. had a very similar experience tho, got to 29 with 2 guys... DAMN YOU SPACE MONKEYS

So far the best tekkers for dealing with them are using either a ray gun or something knife based like the ballistic or sickle

I think the farthest I've gotten was 29 solo. I had jugs, PHD Flopper, Zeus cannon, sickle, black hole and the ray gun. Good tactic in solo is to gather alot of zombies by PHD and run around the lunar pad and when there is a lot you just kill them all at once, save you a lot of ammo.

With 3 of my friends I've gotten to round 33, I had the ray gun and ballistic knife upgraded, the sickle, black holes, jugs, PHD, and sleight of hand.

The ballistic knife upgraded is very useful in a team of four in the later round because I've found that without them there would be many situations where my teammates would bleed out or i couldn't get to them.

my highest is 30, although it doesn't show. It's sad that I have to taken pics/video now.\

It took me so much longer than it should've to take pictures, upload them, turn them into a video, get them on youtube, and have them look alright. I can't wait to get a new capture card, and hopefully there is some fix to the leaderboard probolem

vEOJapP9upM

Guest Exactice808

29 With 3, and the box screwed us, ended up using only wall guns.....couldnt get a decent weapon out of the box...was weird...29 no ray guns, no thunder guns...only flopper and MP5K was really weird.....

. i ran away and went to turn on a fire trap. i hit the wrong switch and trapped myself with the zombies :facepalm:

LOL that why you always rock that juggernog and just run right through em!

Highs

28 - Solo

31 - 4 Player

49 - 2 player (Cannon,ray guns,firetraps,and of course Rule #1: CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO!)

Low

Round 4 :lol: - 4 Players .HAHAHA pathetic i know but that power room can just get so tricky sometimes!

. i ran away and went to turn on a fire trap. i hit the wrong switch and trapped myself with the zombies :facepalm:

LOL that why you always rock that juggernog and just run right through em!

Highs

28 - Solo

31 - 4 Player

49 - 2 player (Cannon,ray guns,firetraps,and of course Rule #1: CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO!)

Low

Round 4 :lol: - 4 Players .HAHAHA pathetic i know but that power room can just get so tricky sometimes!

So many people don't know you can run right through a trap if you've got the nog

Archived