How Far Have you Gotten?

Covert Gunman

Got to round 38 last night/early this morning with three randoms (two of them split-screening). I had thunder-gun/zeus cannon and upgraded ray gun. Another guy had gerschs and upgraded ray gun. Anyway, I ran circles around the first lander with relative ease. The three guys started going down consistently from round 28. Revived them quite a few times (my total revive count was 56). Then one guy said he was going to bed and immediately left. He was the host. FUUUMMMEEEEEEE!!!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it would be

Moon (my golden map :D) 40 solo and........ 85 co-op :mrgreen: yup, ranked 39 in the world (ps3) haha moon is just too easy, just gotta have the time to do it

This is the Ascension section, not Moon :lol:

Still 161 solo for me, 60 co-op before giving up. With most maps, 2 good players with a good revival strategy can go to whatever round they want if they're both playing good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

And the people saying that if you can get to round 70 solo you can get as far in multiplayer has no idea what they are talking about... My argument is 'TheSyndicateProject'... Look at his round solo (115) and some of his rounds on multiplayer...

I don't get this all hate towards this X person. Yes, he might be selffish idiot for claiming to be "#1 zombie player" but whatever? Is that something new that someone brags that they are something they really aren't? Nothing forces you to be in any contact with that person.

I partially agree with you. Solo requires certain type of skills, its all up to you but then again you do all choices, open doors etc. No one is screwing up your trains or stealing kills.

Whilst in multiplayer, especially if/when you play with team that consists 3 randoms, you can never know what happens(though you can usually expect them to play badly and if they play well, well thats good for everyone). And it requires co-op work in multiple player mode.

+ Connection, player colours

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I got to Round 56, Solo, using the strategy of training around that one lander near PhD Flopper, with the upgraded Thunder Gun/Ray Gun and what-not. God, that Ray Gun is a crawler creator by then. Shitty at that round, shitty, shitty, shitty!

...anyways, yeah. I'm anxious to see if I can get any higher than that.

• Administrators

I got to Round 56, Solo, using the strategy of training around that one lander near PhD Flopper, with the upgraded Thunder Gun/Ray Gun and what-not. God, that Ray Gun is a crawler creator by then. Shitty at that round, shitty, shitty, shitty!

You and me both man, I got to 59 using that strategy. The crawlers became such a nuisance and I got so bored that what I'd do is start my train at flopper, run through the trap and make my way back to the flopper lander to rinse and repeat. I had to do that a ton of times each round but it was totally worth it haha. I wanna play with you some time!

You and me both man, I got to 59 using that strategy. The crawlers became such a nuisance and I got so bored that what I'd do is start my train at flopper, run through the trap and make my way back to the flopper lander to rinse and repeat. I had to do that a ton of times each round but it was totally worth it haha. I wanna play with you some time!

Send me a message on Xbox Live. I think I have a full friends list, but I'll be certain to make room if you want to play at some point. My weekends are probably the best time that I'm free to play.

<------ (GT is over there. o3o)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived