How Far Have you Gotten?

Covert Gunman

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I can solo any map and get to 25+. I just choose not to cause it gets boring to me, so i force myself to die, and it gets alittle scary playing by myself since i have no1 to pick me up. But i hate going down so i hardly even go down at all cause im " NOT READY TO DIE" !!!

Shit if i can rmr any of my levels.. Well all i can say is i get above 20+ in any map. highest round is 40s??

Im the ultimate Zombie killer, its as if Tank and the Terminator had babies.

i hate zombies, i kill them for fun , wish it was my job, id get paid by the kills baby !!!

I hit 43 Solo, I believe. Maybe 44.

Co-Op (at the time of posting this) I have reached something like 19. Then we all died. I believe. My Co-Op scores are very iffy, because I don't keep track of those as much.

A nice tactic I found for guarding perks solo is as follows: You buy Quick Revive to start out. Then, when you have enough points, you go and open the door next to Revive, and buy Juggernog, but do not open the door above Juggy. This way, you can guard Quick Revive, and Juggernog from the monkeys at the same time, since they won't come from above Juggy. Just stand outside the door, maybe place some claymores in there as a backup, and let none of them through.

• 1 month later...

Just broke my record of 33 with 3 players with the new record being 35 rounds with 4 players. Hell yeah! 3 Downs only and in the last round the game froze and the Zombies were standing still and few moments later I was down. Ascension has the worst connection/lag issues of all maps. I don't know why but that's how it is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Round 48 solo on Ascension... I was doing a pretty good rapetrain with the thundegun (not zeus canon), but then I ran out of ammo, ran across the map and use all traps to end the round, but then I was screwed over by the double hit bug by 3 zombies >.

33 multiplayer on Der Riese. We were just overunned at the end... That map is unbelieavebly good with some good teammates... Its in my oppinion the best multiplayer map 'cause it forces you to play together and not just rapetrain 4 different places...

And the people saying that if you can get to round 70 solo you can get as far in multiplayer has no idea what they are talking about... My argument is 'TheSyndicateProject'... Look at his round solo (115) and some of his rounds on multiplayer...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived