How Far Have you Gotten?

Covert Gunman

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL that why you always rock that juggernog and just run right through em!

In Ascension you CANNOT run through the traps. There is only fire traps and it is impossible to run through the traps.

Oh boy, you definately will want to double-check that Llamas, because when you have JUGGERNOG like I stated BEFORE, you can run through fire traps. You take damage,but it's not nearly enough to kill you. :lol: Why do noobs never use juggernog, I'll never understand. Then they wouldn't worry about dying from things, like a fire trap, so much haha.

I just made it to round 24 with 4 people had thundergun and ray gun but my teammates kept going down one of them went down 20 times

it was my second time playing this map PS3 (first time i had to go somewhere n couldnt finish)

Well we we're just talking about this in that message but yes! Ascension is definately WAY too easy. Although it does take some time to master herding zombies up like that, once you get a hang of it the level becomes ridiculously easy and nothing really changes after about round 30. And the use of a certain fire trap makes it pretty simple to get to round 40+ with the use of minimum ammunation with 2 or 3 people (There's just too many damn zombies with 4 people!) . And when you go at it Solo you can get to round 50+ if you make little mistakes. Don't get me wrong I love getting to high rounds, but I love a challenge much more!

Well we we're just talking about this in that message but yes! Ascension is definately WAY too easy. Although it does take some time to master herding zombies up like that, once you get a hang of it the level becomes ridiculously easy and nothing really changes after about round 30. And the use of a certain fire trap makes it pretty simple to get to round 40+ with the use of minimum ammunation with 2 or 3 people (There's just too many damn zombies with 4 people!) . And when you go at it Solo you can get to round 50+ if you make little mistakes. Don't get me wrong I love getting to high rounds, but I love a challenge much more!

I totally agree! even if the traps costs money, you can buy the gun at the wall at the bottom of the platform of PHD flopper. so if you got a line of zombies and shoot, you get enough points without killing them and buy ammo when you walk past it. but i agree, a challenge is always nice!

I just made 50 on solo...

That's really good for me considering the following:

-My highest ever solo run was 18 rounds on Kino.

-My highest round on Ascension was 22.

-My highest round on any zombie map was 28.

What was your strategy. I got 30 the second time i played it so im still kinda a noob.

I just made 50 on solo...

That's really good for me considering the following:

-My highest ever solo run was 18 rounds on Kino.

-My highest round on Ascension was 22.

-My highest round on any zombie map was 28.

What was your strategy. I got 30 the second time i played it so im still kinda a noob.

I used a Thundergun and did a mixture of Syndicate and Roflwaffle's strategy. Most of the time I shot my ZeusCannon when they were all bundled, but sometimes I used the trap to conserve ammo. I didn't PAP until Round 19, where I upgraded my Thundergun and HK21. The HK was pretty much useless, just a point maker. But Round 50 it took about a clip and a half just to kill a zombie.

Got to a new high of 58 last night, or should I say this morning Hahaha. I pretty much turned into a zombie myself at work today, but I just didn't want to quit. After round 50 it was pretty much all Zues Cannon,firetraps,and Gersch kills, as the Porter X2 did nothing to them at this point. Snapped a pic with the camera on my droid...

http://imageshack.us

:lol::lol::lol:

I actually just posted a Solo survival guide on these forums for anyone trying to hit these numbers.

I used a Thundergun and did a mixture of Syndicate and Roflwaffle's strategy. Most of the time I shot my ZeusCannon when they were all bundled, but sometimes I used the trap to conserve ammo. I didn't PAP until Round 19, where I upgraded my Thundergun and HK21. The HK was pretty much useless, just a point maker. But Round 50 it took about a clip and a half just to kill a zombie.

I used the ZeusCannon and used it in the starting room, where did you use it. I know that you should always get the close because if they are further away they dont die

i know about taking long to get kills. I got to 42 on Kino and it took over a whole MP5k to kill on zombie, to the head

I used the ZeusCannon and used it in the starting room, where did you use it. I know that you should always get the close because if they are further away they dont die

i know about taking long to get kills. I got to 42 on Kino and it took over a whole MP5k to kill on zombie, to the head

I circled around the lander at the PhD Flopper.

36 with two people ( me and friend) our 3rd guy left and it didn't save leaderboards because it lagged out. FUCKinG BO SERVERS!!!11!!10!!!one11100teneleven11!!!!!1 Ps3 too. :/ I had upgraded ray gun upgraded, upgraded thundergun, dolls, jugg speed PhD and stamin. I circled around the lander near PhD

Archived