monkey bomb glitch?

lpzzy18

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

doubt its a helpful easteregg coz in "five" you can do this forever. because there are grenades on the wall in the basement. stuff like this takes the fun outta zombies :(

I never go downstairs in FIVE, only for the power, but then I go back up to the second floor, it doesn't take the fun out of it. If you're in a snitch and you don't have anymore monkeys then you throw a grenade. It works in Multiplayer too. (the prestige and levels one)

Anyone who used the glitch are cheap and pricks.

I play legit, and all my leaderboards have dropped from like top 150 to 1000+.

They all went down mysteriously after the monkey glitch was found.

I dont care if you're "in a snitch".

You get 3 monkeys per max ammo, let alone if more than 1 person has them.

If you need more than that many monkey bombs, you deserved to die.

Play legit and actually get better at zombies.

:facepalm:

Personally, this is one of those things that comes in handy on the occasion that you just end up being lucky.

Even with a good team on high rounds, for me anyways, there's always that time where even if all 4 people have monkeys, over a set period of rounds with no Max Ammo we all have to use a certain amount each to account for: "Whose watching the hallway?" "Who is making a crawler?" cuz at the end of the day even if you have no more monkeys, it's lightweight on the same level as having no grenades cuz you NEED that crawler this round to go buy a new gun or PaP.

Idk. That's just how I see this EE.

They only fix the good glitchs, the bad glitchs, like you use the mokey bomb and it desapper and do not work, or thundergun not reload ammo, and sometimes die with only 2 hits[when you already using jugs] they don't care!

yeah i hate when the monkey disappears.

And about juggy...

Well, watch this-

http://www.justin.tv/wtfizz/b/277383752

This happened to me while i was live streaming. (I was just fuckin around in pubs with that gay shotgun. lol)

But yeah, finally i have PROOF