GKNOVA6 Vitruvian man is not MONKEY!!!!!*PROOF*

Judg3m3nt

This is the image shown Recently on GKNOVA6.com(after a movie countdown 5,4,3,2)

Many people agree this is a monkey and might result the return of Cosmic Silverbacks

But this is my theory:

What you see in the image is not a Monkey but a Dog.

In 1957 a dog named Laika was the best of 3 competitors (Vitruvian Man:The drawing is based on the correlations of ideal human proportions with geometry described[Wikipedia]) to be the first living creature to go into outer space

The ship which Laika "drove" was called Sputnik 2

(NOTE:Sputnik First Appears in April 9th 2010 in GkNova in a coded transmission MORE INFO HERE:http://callofdutyzombies.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=87&Itemid=112)

These are Sputnik 2 Blueprints:

Look at the Second Blueprint and you will see it fits perfectly to the image shown above.

Now whilst i was searching in Google for Images of Sputnik 2 i found this:

The rest is up to you.

NOTE: I moved the topic here bcs i realised it was in the wrong section.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the image shown Recently on GKNOVA6.com(after a movie countdown 5,4,3,2)

Many people agree this is a monkey and might result the return of Cosmic Silverbacks

But this is my theory:

What you see in the image is not a Monkey but a Dog.

In 1957 a dog named Laika was the best of 3 competitors (Vitruvian Man:The drawing is based on the correlations of ideal human proportions with geometry described[Wikipedia]) to be the first living creature to go into outer space

The ship which Laika "drove" was called Sputnik 2

...first of all [brains] [brains] 4 U!

BUT a dog has paws! On the image it easy to see that there are hands and feet. For me it still looks like monkey!

LEGIT FIRST [brains] [brains] [brains] FOR YOU..

AND IT IS A DOG. ON A HUMANS BODY MONKEYS DO NOT HAVE DOG FACES..LOL..COME ON NOW

FEET AND HANDS DO NOT MAKE IT A DAMN SILVERBACK. SILVERBACKS ARE GORILLAS NOT MONKEYS. BIG DIFFERENCE..LOL. BUT ABOVE ALL GREAT FIND

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice find, and it actually made me realize something. There was a reason for all of this and its very simple. We knew that this was a teaser for Ascension but we didn't know what it meant. Now that it's out we know that there are evil little monkey things that are rather... :twisted: . But here's the link we missed:

Ascension was the name of the space program with Laika as the test subject of a launch/re-entry program. The diagram of Sputnik in the background is meant to point us in the direction of the Sputnik that Laika was launched in/with. We know for sure that the image on www.gknova6.com was a zombie-ish monkey in a space suit with sputnik in the background. So the link is that the monkey is the replacement for Laika. Think about this:

When the map pack came out, the monkey round on Ascension was supposed to be the hellhound round on other zombie maps! They were trying to tell us that monkeys (the picture on gknova6.com) were replacing dogs (Laika in the Sputnik program). Very clever Treyarch developers....verrrryyyyyy clever....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...