Screaming in speed cola room... eek! NOW WITH VIDEO

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ur not verry good ad zombles are you XD

And btw couldt the screaming man be peter?

because the man hanging in shi no could be harvey yena.

so maybe peter escaped from verruckt and shi no and he went to kino.

And i was thinking that the blacked pic may be the mexican subject because

richtofen and maxis secretly showed of their project to the army in kino like they

did with te teleporter.

He might just putted he pictures there to show his test subjects but he killed the

mexican so he just blacked that one out and showed the pictures to the army

but i dont know just a theory but i think peter is the screaming guy

and the knocking guy might be the thing that broke out of one of the canisters in

the theather containing those scary things.

Thats why he says Monkey because monkeys atract zombies.

Just a theory guys dont flame XD

Ps bad english i should really write thst on my profile XD

zombies is something that you more or less have to learn, and no it's not peter because on the iOS version of shi no numa there's and EE where you have to dig peters grave

That doent say he is dead.

It could also just be a cover to pretend like hes dead.

He could have survived and reached kino before te group.

He may just investigated the place and while hes doing that

he might got attacked by a zombie from brhind because u can

also hear a door opening sound so maybe the zomibe came through that door

It could be possibl

Excuse me if there is proof thsat peter wasnt on kino.

But this is what i think

• 1 month later...

zombies is something that you more or less have to learn, and no it's not peter because on the iOS version of shi no numa there's and EE where you have to dig peters grave

That doent say he is dead.

It could also just be a cover to pretend like hes dead.

He could have survived and reached kino before te group.

He may just investigated the place and while hes doing that

he might got attacked by a zombie from brhind because u can

also hear a door opening sound so maybe the zomibe came through that door

It could be possibl

Excuse me if there is proof thsat peter wasnt on kino.

But this is what i think

That's what i was thinking a while back. Anyone up for researching if that could be plausible?

• 3 months later...

Hey guys ! First time posting, but ive been reading all night, me and my girlfriend have stayed up all night trying different things in kino hoping to start ANYTHING. but no luck, now.. we did notice a light in the speed cola room that seems to blink Morse code. i dont know anything about Morse code so idk if it really is, but i wouldnt mind if someone wanted to look into it, its in the window upstairs beside the stakeout. i love zombies, and am reeeaaly hoping there is something on this map, i feel like there is a massive easter egg. and treyarch has been letting us leave it ignored. Also, if anyone has a link or a video to where treyarch said we are missing stuff right under our noses could they post it? does anyone know if its directly related to kino? or could it be for another map? Thanks guys! Much love! p.s i found this thing called the tap method.. its like morse code but different idk how to explain it.. but could the knocking be translated in this code? :)

Do you know what it means? :o and i have some ideas about beware or the six.. Well observations nore like. And my team and i have some ideos about the four rooms. There is one interactable object in each room. But one one charactsr can use it. I.e dempsey and the rocket, and takeo and the monkey bomb?. Can anyone offer me some ideas or support my own?. Thanks ! :) edit: sorry typing on android. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kingjessop, your theory about the interactive things in the 4 rooms is pretty awesome. [brains] But I think it'd be more like: Nikolai, the rocket (since it's a Russian rocket); Tank, big teddy bear with the machete; Takeo, the monkey bomb; and Richtofen, the dentists' chair. Interesting find

• 2 weeks later...

There is a MASSIVE EE in Kino der toten. It says so in another topic. I tried it and it worked! only some of it though. The fuse boxes activates broken projector! I don't know where to go from there. Join me and my friend CHROMENUKE95 in discovering the secret behind Kino!

• Administrators

There is a MASSIVE EE in Kino der toten. It says so in another topic. I tried it and it worked! only some of it though. The fuse boxes activates broken projector! I don't know where to go from there. Join me and my friend CHROMENUKE95 in discovering the secret behind Kino!

There isn't an Easter Egg in Kino. Almost all other EE's, like Ascension and Moon, have been found via the coding and there is no such coding in Kino. Unless you have proof, please don't say there is an EE :)