Screaming in speed cola room... eek! NOW WITH VIDEO

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

or has maxis teleported to kino (because he survived alegedly) before the crew arrived and locked himself in the cupboard door? and he screams because some ones outside and he doesnt know who it is?

For some reason that made me laugh because.. Well.. Just imagine Dr. Maxis running into a closet then locking himself inside and then randomly screaming. xD

'5. There are 6 weapons when PAP'd become 115 weapons.

a) G11 becomes G115 Generator (hmm being 6 generators on map)

B) MP5K becomes the MP115 Kollider

c) HK21 becomes the H115 Oscillator

d) RPK becomes the R115 Resonator

e) Dragunov becomes the D115 Dissassembler

f) L9186 (i think) becomes the L115 Isolator.'

what if we had too shoot 1 power box with each upgraded ' 115 ' guns? thoughts?

I thought it would be good to look into the names of these guns which may help us out with the remaining puzzle (if there is one).

1) G115 Generator: A generator is something that turns mechanical energy into electrical energy to serve as a power source for other machines (most of us know this already).

2) MP115 Kollider: Kollider is German for Collider. A collider forces two beams of particles to collide head on.

3) H115 Oscillator: An oscillator is a circuit or instrument for producing an alternating current or voltage of a required frequency. Also defined as a generator that produces sonic oscillations.

4) R115 Resonator: A resonator is an electrical circuit that combines capacitance and inductance in such a way that a periodic electric oscillation will reach maximum amplitude

5) D115 Disassembler: A disassembler is a computer program that translates machine code into assembly language.

6) L115 Isolator: An isolator is something that can set apart (a component, circuit or system) from a source of electricity.

I don't know if this will help, but I thought I would add it anyways, since I haven't seen anyone define these yet.

By the way...it is my first post, so be easy on me

Baron

"I'm not a role model... Just because I dunk a basketball doesn't mean I should raise your kids."

- Charles Barkley -

Woah that screaming is freaky. Tried it just now. Someone might be trapped inside the Speed Cola! Just kidding. Lol. Has anyone heard the radios? Well in the last one you can hear knocking and has anyone thought that this could be the knocking in the dressing room? Could be, could be. OR MAYBE IT'S SOME KIND OF MORSE CODE!!??!??!? Nah doubt that, lolz. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

there is an intresting in all of these,i do see a pattern,one of which richtofen states in the start "THEATER OF THE (Keyword:DAMNED)"and all the players are in the pictures(including other pictures)my thoughts are these,THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE IN KINO THEN THE MAIN GROUP.how else can you explain what the pictures mean?sure they could mean the characters in the story line,but as(forgot her name that said she heard the scream coming from the spwan point)stated,there,if at any chance,mean there are more people in kino.

and i do see a pattern,one of the main things is fuse boxes ARE connected

also did anyone EVEN notice the "Plays" that are on the wall,one being the new coming "call of the dead" so im guessing that the "Faust" and the other pyramid head thingie are connected to the story line (IN SOME WAY)

also when you think about it,it IS a theater,try it with diffrent spwan point and look for a pattern Mabye theres a story whithin each spwan point and it would also explain the dark room (THE END)

as i was writing this i had an idea,you know the 6 wepons that are accompanied with element 115?

mabye the name gives it away? G115 GENERATOR,Mabye it relates to the fuse box near the generater,also it has a powered scope (instead of a NO scope) so perhaps the wepons name sheds some light to its connection towards the 7 fuse box theory.

Also one huge finding,can anyone count the TOTAL amount of traps in kino? mabye they need to be turned on for the (6 fuse box theory)

Oh and also i have personally took intrest in this,so if there IS,a fuse box thing then perhaps its like the DIE GLOCKE/fly trap

EDIT= if i could ask one of the modarator or anyone who took intrest in the 6 fuse box theory know this,that the fire trap is the KEY,the fuse boxes are the CIRCUIT,and the teleporter is DOOR,the 6 wepons are the MEANS(115)

also i want to make a new thread so if i could ask one to move this post could he move it?.

if anyone is intrested in going through some old books can you please find me a link to the play "Faust" and the information regarding the other 2

Edit 2nd=i think i found the pattern can ANY person answer this before i forget or move on?i believe it can be achieved,althoughi fear it may be too simple to be true

I personally don't think that there is a link with the 115 guns, however, it says beware of the 6 and there are 6 of them with 115 in the name. The information on uup though says it's used for "general weapon upgrades", and it powes PaP so I don't see there being any great surprise to why they are named that.

quote]

but why arent there others with the 115? if tha pap needs it then all weapons would contain 115. but only 6 say it. i think its connected

• 3 weeks later...

The scream scared me one every video!

I'll mess around with all of theses later. If I find anything new or interesting that might be useful, I'll post! I never knew about the screaming, but the knocking always freaked me out! Made me giggle actually. Ahh, I'm just weird. Any-Who, I think by "Beware of the six" they mean the Nova Six Gas Crawlers? Second was maybe the six portraits? Though, 5 are only hung on the wall. Also, Someone told me there is a 6th room. One where Samantha is sitting on a chair in a dinning room and they're teddy bears everywhere and she's just staring at you. Though, That's yet to be confirmed. I pretty sure they said that was false, But still. Thought I should throw that out there. Another thing, Have you ever thought that the blacked out picture on the wall could refer to yourself, the player? Just a thought. Also, The screams seem to be comeing behind you in your video, in the room with all the reals. Have you noticed the blood stains on the floor as though someone had been dragged back there? Once more, just a thought.

Also, Rumored that when in Samanthas room (Non-demonic) you step to the window and you hear her mother say "Samantha, Dinner!" or "Samantha, Come down!"

Just another find that maybe someone could help with, In the dressing room, right beside the large metal doors into the theater, there's a wall that says "Samantha Emilia Abigail" In what looks to be little kid hand writing. Then JD or JK beside it. At first I thought a full name? But why isn't Maxis there, it is her last name, correct? But what about JD or JK. Maybe she JK for just kidding? Haha. But, really. I'm pondering over what it might mean. Also on the stage on one of the house props (I believe you where talking about this earlier) it says something. I just can't remember what.

Sorry for such a jumbled reply, I'm just perplexed by it all.

(This is my First post, so, I'm sorta new! >.

Hey, Sorry for the double post here! But I've found something out! I was watching my brother play at Der Riese and I noticed on one of the walls it said JD!

So, We now it says JD at Der Riese and at Kino, But does it say it any where else? Hmm. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going to try and look into it! Anyone have any thoughts on what it might mean?

• 1 month later...

I just found this because i saw it on LiamFTWinter's channel today :L

I think that the "115" guns are an anagram!

as in take the first letter of each---EG. "K" for "MP115Kollider"---and it may give you something???

There must be an easter egg in kino, they wouldn't skip from a Der Riese Easter Egg to an Ascension one without having anything inbetween...

Maybe if you put the films reels in the right order, it gives you the start of the easter egg or something?

You can only get 3 different film reels per game-but i personally think its important that you can only get three ;)

omg omg i think i have a breakthrough see there are 6 frames one blacked out

so then there is a giant one with a picture of someone no one plays as. my theory is that he is creeping around the map sometimes leaving the safety of his closet in pain to dim and brighten the lights! this may be it i honestly think that this is right it seems to fit but i could be wrong.

Rambo - the Joe Kool fusebox is nothing special. It's just something the creators put in as a tiny "easter egg" referencing a nickname or something. You can find stuff like that everywhere in MW2 (real estate signs with the developers names, etc), and I don't doubt that they are everywhere in Black Ops too. Game designers love doing stuff like that. There are more of those fuse boxes too, in multiplayer maps. My brother was playing on Zoo and I noticed that there was a box that looked like the one from Kino, that's how I found the Joe Kool thing.

I just found this because i saw it on LiamFTWinter's channel today :L

I think that the "115" guns are an anagram!

as in take the first letter of each---EG. "K" for "MP115Kollider"---and it may give you something???

I don't think its an anagram, necessarily, there isn't much that can be done with the letters G - O - K - R - D - I. I think it would be more likely to be some kind of decoder to make sense of other messages, like Brimstone to Damnation, or the three girl names...

Either that or we're all completely over thinking this and there is nothing else hidden in this map. But where's the fun in that?

Just did it, heard the weird creaking noises and everything. But could the scream be coming from behind? Like from the glowing window?

I thought about it, but either way it seems we are not alone on this map. The door creaking? All the doors are closed except the ones we open. Whose walking around this map with us? Why do the lights in the barricades dim and brighten? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm.

It looks like Sam didn't just come to seek revenge in this theater of damned.......theres much more than that,but I can't put my finger on it.

hmm cant be peter peter is dead from shi no numa could it be someone from five? since the main guys(nikolai,dempsey,takeo,and richtofen) teleport once then time travel into the future to time of call of the dead and there are teleporters in five so maybe one of the people from five time traveled and pannicked and cause he was there?

maybe in a special order to...

maybe in a special order to...

hmm that could be but whats the order!

This is really interesting I'm going to put together a team to find all the secrets discussed detonator the 6 115 guns like one of u said. The wall says beware of the 6 I heard that it's means beware of the nova 6 i.e the gypsies whO were created by the nova 6 just a thought I'll share any info I get hope this helps