Screaming in speed cola room... eek! NOW WITH VIDEO

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read somewhere that the knocks coming from the closet were "Help Me" in morse code, but I cant confirm if that is true or not. I considered it being Maxis as well, but I'm unsure.

Those bloodstains are referred to as "The Reaper" bloodstain, and they are ALL over Ascension too. Maybe it was foreshadowing that we would be finding a Grim Reaper easter egg on Ascension, but who knows?

Again, I seriously feel we are missing something on Kino. A couple of film reels & radios are kind of weak as easter egg, but I love the diving Egg (when two players down themselves & another revives & you get more powerups). In my best Richtofen voice "Its another gift from Sam, but why????" :mrgreen:

I know morse code, I will go check that out now. Would be kinda cool if that is the case. I also won't be stopping on 'Five' or Kino trying to find these eggs. I have awhile until Ascension is released for PS3. So i'm bound to find something.

Concerning the 'power up' egg/glitch. At first that wasn't in there, but once people started jumping ontop of each other to get to the ladder in kino, 3arc put out a patch and that was the result. You can also make the same result if you just jump up and down on the player that is laying down.

Now i'm not gonna say it doesn't do ANYthing, becasue I have noticed a great deal of powerups when people did that. But it only lasted for a few rounds. But at 20-30 the powerups was rare and the game always seemed harder.

Just think, Samantha laughs at you for a reason ;) I think its 3arc saying "have fun trying to glitch" :lol:

I know morse code, I will go check that out now. Would be kinda cool if that is the case. I also won't be stopping on 'Five' or Kino trying to find these eggs. I have awhile until Ascension is released for PS3. So i'm bound to find something.

Concerning the 'power up' egg/glitch. At first that wasn't in there, but once people started jumping ontop of each other to get to the ladder in kino, 3arc put out a patch and that was the result. You can also make the same result if you just jump up and down on the player that is laying down.

Now i'm not gonna say it doesn't do ANYthing, becasue I have noticed a great deal of powerups when people did that. But it only lasted for a few rounds. But at 20-30 the powerups was rare and the game always seemed harder.

Just think, Samantha laughs at you for a reason ;) I think its 3arc saying "have fun trying to glitch" :lol:

Cool about checking out the morse code thing. Would be nice to know. :)

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to argue your point on the egg. It was there since day one of black ops release. My buddies and I were screwing around with the new dive feature on the stage and did it accidentally. We were like "What the heck, why did she laugh?. We ran around trying to find anything different, but obviously didnt realize the result was more powerups. We hadnt been playing the game long enough to know that we were getting more powerups than usual. Just think, if it was a glitch, they would've patched it when they patched the monkey & 3 gun glitch along with the update. I think its a legit egg, and a pretty cool one to boot. Just my humble opinion though ;)

Sam has been known to be nice & give us stuff. I think it leans more towards the good vs. evil struggle inside herself theory.

Hm, thank you for informing me this was here on day one release. I had a trusted friend that said it wasn't. But he isn't a big zombies fan. So I will take your word for it.

Although it still makes you wonder, that you can still perform the 'egg' by jumping up and down on the person. Maybe Treyarch did put it in there to prevent stack jumping, but it screwed with the random selection of power ups. Either way, like I said I did notice a great deal of power-ups. But I think there is a downside to it. Because I have also notice they deminsh over time.

Maybe it should be done later in the rounds, when people have enough money to rebuy perks, or before everyone buys juggernog.

Also, I just got done recording the knocks for 10 mins. I am going to go through it now and see if I can see a pattern. I will post recording later today along with any results I find.

I'm looking forward to hearing what you come up with as far as the morse code goes. :)

What? You don't want to hear about anything else from me? :P Just messin

Ok, All I could come up with is jibberish. Since the knocks really don't give you "long keys" just short ones. I don't really see this being morse code. I did say I was going to post the recording, I still am. Just need to find a way to get it off my phone. (Thought SD Card would fit)

But in short, I don't think its morse code. But I can say its not "Help me"

Help me would have-

4 shorts, 1 short, 1 short 1 long two short, 1 short 2 long 1 short (help)

2 long, 1 short (me)

[EDIT] So someone posted is might be SOS. I actually didn't think about listening for that. But it seems in a very large portion of the cycle of knocks, SOS does sound. but this could be nothing. Becasue its just 3 short 3 long 3 short. & Plus the actual standard sos, is S.O.S. which .'s carry many more morse coding.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to hearing what you come up with as far as the morse code goes. :)

What? You don't want to hear about anything else from me? :P Just messin

Ok, All I could come up with is jibberish. Since the knocks really don't give you "long keys" just short ones. I don't really see this being morse code. I did say I was going to post the recording, I still am. Just need to find a way to get it off my phone. (Thought SD Card would fit)

But in short, I don't think its morse code. But I can say its not "Help me"

Help me would have-

4 shorts, 1 short, 1 short 1 long two short, 1 short 2 long 1 short (help)

2 long, 1 short (me)

[EDIT] So someone posted is might be SOS. I actually didn't think about listening for that. But it seems in a very large portion of the cycle of knocks, SOS does sound. but this could be nothing. Becasue its just 3 short 3 long 3 short. & Plus the actual standard sos, is S.O.S. which .'s carry many more morse coding.

Ha ha Willie. Nah, I'll hear whatever else you have to say :P

Brains for you BTW. Its awesome you gave it a shot. It does seem plausible by what you describe as SOS. Either way I think its a knock full of distress....I know I'd be freakin distressed if somebody locked me in a closet! :lol:

Okay guys, I will No clip (Offline) on a friends xbox.

And post anything new i find that i have not already posted.

Does anyone have any request on picture audio etc?

Yeah, getting the audio of this guy screaming would be amazing as well as possibly no clipping into the room if you could? Not sure if you can do that but I cant help but think there is something we are missing, and this guy screaming and knocking is driving me banana's lol. Thanks in advance ;)

Okay guys, I will No clip (Offline) on a friends xbox.

And post anything new i find that i have not already posted.

Does anyone have any request on picture audio etc?

Yeah, getting the audio of this guy screaming would be amazing as well as possibly no clipping into the room if you could? Not sure if you can do that but I cant help but think there is something we are missing, and this guy screaming and knocking is driving me banana's lol. Thanks in advance ;)

Hey no problem i will be doing this in probly a hour or so.

Wow dude, on the screaming vid after you turned up the volume the scream made me jump :o:lol:

As far as the no clipping into the knocking room, did you get wounded while you were in there near the boxes? I saw your screen go red twice. I am so certain we are missing this "boss" zombie that we were fowarned that could take out the whole team upon early release of Black Ops.

Awesome job no clipping! Thanks so much for putting in the time. [brains] for you. :)

Wow dude, on the screaming vid after you turned up the volume the scream made me jump :o:lol:

As far as the no clipping into the knocking room, did you get wounded while you were in there near the boxes? I saw your screen go red twice. I am so certain we are missing this "boss" zombie that we were fowarned that could take out the whole team upon early release of Black Ops.

Awesome job no clipping! Thanks so much for putting in the time. [brains] for you. :)

No sorry to be a debbie downer, But that was because i pulled out a weapon while you are in god mode and no clip it hurts you to pull a weapon out.

And no problem, time is not the matter. If you need anything else just ask.

No sorry to be a debbie downer, But that was because i pulled out a weapon while you are in god mode and no clip it hurts you to pull a weapon out.

I see. I didnt have a clue about no clipping other than basic function as I'm sure you can tell. :lol:

Long time reader, first time poster. Testing the G11 and other 115 theories tonight on PS3 with a friend and an HD PVR. Anyone else who wants to participate or chime in on our live commentary or post game discussion can add me on PSN @ OysterTwister

If you'd rather just see if we've found anything, keep checking http://www.youtube.com/user/PubescentMuffin until we embed a video on this thread. Keep up the good work and let's keep this thread alive!

-Oyster

I see. I didnt have a clue about no clipping other than basic function as I'm sure you can tell. :lol:

Hey that's okay, i understand i just wanted to explain it xD

Long time reader, first time poster. Testing the G11 and other 115 theories tonight on PS3 with a friend and an HD PVR. Anyone else who wants to participate or chime in on our live commentary or post game discussion can add me on PSN @ OysterTwister

If you'd rather just see if we've found anything, keep checking http://www.youtube.com/user/PubescentMuffin until we embed a video on this thread. Keep up the good work and let's keep this thread alive!

-Oyster

Thanks & good luck on your mission sir :)

BUMP

Just tried this for myself last night on solo and it scared the beegeezes outta me! At first all I heard was my crawler in the background getting closer, but then a very loud scream (unlike any crawler or zombie scream) just comes across my speakers. Making me jump in the process :lol: . Awesome find to the OP! Theres definately something strange going on in kino der toten!