Screaming in speed cola room... eek! NOW WITH VIDEO

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sometimes random changes in brightness when you look at things, usually outside, kinda gives it a dream like feel. Might just be my PS3's graphics though, what system are you all playing on?

im on the 360. I dont know, when i run outside and look to the alleyway, it doesnt happen. just near the like 4 windows where it does happen. no idea tho..

Hey if there are 4 windows like the guy above me said(i didn't count I'm tired) if all 4 players stand there maybe this person who is moving out ofthe way or whatever will have nowhere to o and have to show himself

But now we have to think... Do we want to know who it is? I mean..it could be Michael Jackson for all we know 0.o no.. Wait that voice wasn't high enough..my bad!

The sometimes random changes in brightness when you look at things, usually outside, kinda gives it a dream like feel. Might just be my PS3's graphics though, what system are you all playing on?

im on the 360. I dont know, when i run outside and look to the alleyway, it doesnt happen. just near the like 4 windows where it does happen. no idea tho..

if you play on solo in kino der toten if you look up at the stairs you will see a shadow of the wooden planks (only when there is zombies at this barrier), and if you look at where the barrier is next to the meterorite the same will happen to it

I heard this today!!! I watched the video, but it sounded like a zombie to me so i checked it out my self and you can hear it clear as day a man screams and it sounds nothing like a zombie! Proper freakie! Now we have knockin and some one screaming! Def not alone in kino lol

I know how you guys were talking about the red fuse boxes if you look at the 1 nearest the teleporter you can see that its sort of got a power cable going into it and when i played (this wass with a mate on PC)

we were having fun and then i noticed that the teleporter has xtra lights on if you look at the top there is the 6 spikes coming out and i thought they were related to the fuse boxes and then there was a 7th in the base right in the middle of the circular base thing where there is those random different coloured circles

There is also 7 shoot abel fuse boxes 6 red 1 gray

2 in the theater floor

2 through a zombie breakout point in the dressing room on the box side

1 in the fire trap room on the floor

1 near quick revive on the wall

1 (gray one) in the alley near the stops up towards the stage (opposite end to double tap on the left of the next door)

Coincedentally 7 fuse boxes 7 xtra lights on the teleporter?

if you play on solo in kino der toten if you look up at the stairs you will see a shadow of the wooden planks (only when there is zombies at this barrier), and if you look at where the barrier is next to the meterorite the same will happen to it

Thats just the graphics. If you go closer when theres no zombie, the shadows will appear.

Here's a video of it I captured with my capture card just so people can experience this easter egg a little bit better.

I credited your youtube channel in the description btw.

[brains] for you. Thank you, seriously, not for the credit (which I appreciate), but for putting up a video that does the egg justice! :D

Here's a video of it I captured with my capture card just so people can experience this easter egg a little bit better.

I credited your youtube channel in the description btw.

[brains] for you. Thank you, seriously, not for the credit (which I appreciate), but for putting up a video that does the egg justice! :D

Thanks! I'm really interested in seeing what this egg leads to, so I thought I would upload it. :)

Not sure if this means anything or not. But notice how the mechanism on Ascension has sparks coming from it? Most of the generators in Kino do the same thing.

What if destroying all the power boxes, plus shooting the generators with something PaP'd effects where you teleport? A secret room perhaps? Another radio?

Wishful thinking is wishful. :D

I have been searching my tail off to find any other sounds in all the rooms. I have yet to find anything else. But I have noticed, you will hear the door opening sound most of the time anywhere, if you just stand still with no zombies near.

I have also noticed something repeating in Kino, I've tried searching to see if this has been posted, but I haven't seen anything.

There are three blood stains on the walls throughout Kino (that i've found so far) that are exactly the same other than the actual size.

1. (Spawn Room) goto area where you would go to the firetrap room. Look on the wall that would be back side of the stairs. You will see a bloodstain that looks very much like a person holding an axe looking device.

2. In the fire trap room as soon as you enter turn to your left and look in the window. You will see it again only in a larger size.

3. On the stage above the Mystery Box Map, where you see two sliding access doors with a plank barrier holding it shut. You will see it again, alond with a bloody hand print.

Now I'm not sure if this has anything to do with anything. But my two therioes is this.

A. That is a picture of the guy knocking, and also screaming in the two locations mentioned in this thread.

or

B. It is peter, or someone drawing peter in blood. Becasue it looks like the 'guy' only has one arm and maybe the device he is holding is what he used to dismember himself.

I want to set this screaming, knocking guy free. If not only to just shoot him with my ballictic knife for all the times he made me jump while I was wearing my headsets.

[Edit] Someone just told me there is 6 of those blood stains and that also a bloodied axe can be found is SNN in a hut. Blood stain that looks like a one armed man holding an axe? I say Peter!