OMG HE WAS RIGHT Ascension GLTICH?!*EDITED WITH PICS*

japattak10

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did so many people even START to believe those pics. Treyarch always does a fantastic job with lighting effects and graphics in general. Those pics show a map that is far from professional... I mean literally laughable that someone would try to pass them off as the real thing. I mean common guys, I know everyone is geeked about the new map but 3arc isn't going to release shit like that, even if for some unimaginable reason they would secretly release a beta to a few people. They have a standard of quality to maintain, why the hell would they release such crap. Nobody has played the new map and no one will until it's released... I understand being hopeful, but there's no sense in setting yourself up for disappointment... Everyone needs to just keep looking for clues and look forward to killin some zombies, and STOP BELIEVING ALL OF THIS CRAP

THIS IS FAKE THIS ARE PICS FROM

Nazi_zombie_pc (Panic Center)

One of the latest WaW Maps made by someone...

Pics are in the vid.

First Pic: Pause at 0:05

Second Pic: Pause at 0:06

Third Pic: Pause at around 14:35

*BUSTED*

PS: See that youtube link doesn't work just copy paste.

I feel sorry for the people who believed it :lol:

[brains] for you!

No where close to being convinced.

Pretty funny only two people have encountered this... Seems pretty suspicious... And only on this site... Joined the same day... Worst quality pics for the biggest "glitch" to date (Coincidence?)...

Its a conspiracy!

Good call HaloOrCod :P

awh yall caught me :P anyways thanks for the brains xD

1st of all,you get no brains,you have no brains and nobody will ever believe you again.

2nd of all,i doubt you`ll ever get brains.EVER AGAIN.,

3rd of all,you should just leave with your head in shame and go do something with your life instead of trying to lie to people for brains.

I reckon this is real. No other zombies map looks like that. I hope the real map is actually brighter though ;).

I think this place is a Shipwreck on Ascension Island. I think you move outside and move into a light house or something.

I reckon this theory is Very Likely. Im going to try this tommorow with my friend on PS3.

It could be a shipwreck right below a lighthouse on Ascension Island...

Also, in my personal opinion, I think people are looking into the quote "ascend from darkness" much too literally. The cold war, nuclear arms race, space race, ect. are all significant in the birth of the modern age. Sputnik (blueprints behind monkey diagram) was the first man made object to orbit the earth. Russians launched this completely by surprise to the US. This was what spurred the space race between the Soviets and America. In order to reach the moon first, ALOT of new technology had to be developed, most significant was the computer. Before this computers were gigantic, often filling entire rooms. We NEEDED to develop a much smaller one to serve as the guidance computer for our flight to the moon, because as we know necessity is the mother of invention. Along with all of this was the refinement process of aluminum which was used significantly in the development of the Saturn 5 rockets that took us to the moon. We needed a light but strong metal and at that time, because aluminum had never really been needed, it was one of the most valuable metals on the planet... Now we wrap our leftovers in it... Point being, everything we know today is based upon technology developed to take man into space. So "ascend from darkness" may very well be referring to mans step into the modern age. Thus possibly relating it to this Russian cosmodrome from which Sputnik was launched... Just a thought...