OMG HE WAS RIGHT Ascension GLTICH?!*EDITED WITH PICS*

japattak10

i call conveyuer belt on radiation?

nah that aint a conveyor belt from radiation. it is a hallway of some sort i messed with the colours of the picture so i could see more clearly take a look

the picture is from a modded waw map if he would of posted the full picture everyone would know he is lieing because where the ammo and everything is its different in black ops than it was in waw thats why he cropped it out

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I am not the OP of this topic. I have no idea who he is and I also believe the two other people who said they played on Ascension are lying because of three things.

1. The pics here look NOTHING like the maps I played on.

2. The birds eye drawing also looks NOTHING like the map I played on.

3. There is no way you could go from Der Riese to Ascension by doing whatever it is you said you did.

Sorry but I think your lying and to the people who think I'm lying, I'm NOT. Don't let these people make you think I'm lying because not even I believe them. :facepalm:

First of all I am not the OP of this topic. I have no idea who he is and I also believe the two other people who said they played on Ascension are lying because of three things.

1. The pics here look NOTHING like the maps I played on.

2. The birds eye drawing also looks NOTHING like the map I played on.

3. There is no way you could go from Der Riese to Ascension by doing whatever it is you said you did.

Sorry but I think your lying and to the people who think I'm lying, I'm NOT. Don't let these people make you think I'm lying because not even I believe them. :facepalm:

i really want to believe one of you guys. out of the 3 i do think dblocks is the most believable or fought through. but the guy who made this thread is blatantly lieing it just dont add up and the pictures was a mistake.dblock you have to understand the whole thing does seem a little far fetched but if you have a phone or any picture taking machinery have it on standby incase this happens again

Alright guys, seeing as how no one seems to know if this is real or not, Im going to have some aquaintances of mine look through the game ISO and the Hardened DLC to see if there are any files pertaining to ascension. I'll make a new thread if anything comes up.

i call bs if i am wrong then i apologize. but heres why, that bottom picture looks like its from resident evil when you go through a door. and the one above it looks like something from ps home when they had that xi thing going on. cant really make the top one out so could be anything. plus he said no zombies spawned notice how he said 'notice the 1000 points that is from repairing windows' how would he get to repair windows when theres no zombies to destroy them? you dont go into a map with the windows needing to be repaired. also zombies_ascension1.mpg mpg is a video file not a file needed for a map it may be a cut scene for solo but why would it say in the lobby the name of the map is zombies_ascension1.mpg it would be just zombies_ascension1 everybody should post this thread to jd2020s twitter asking if its true or not that way everyone can stop wasting time on this and get back to the great theorys everybody is thinking of

.Mpg is NOT a video extension. you are thinking of .Mpeg because .Mpg is a map file. .Mpeg is a common video file extension, where as I have seen plenty of map files in W@W that use the .Mpg extension. If there is 2 .Mpg file types, one being video and one being map file, then I guess we will never know...

im sure .mpg is not a map file i could be wrong but i am sure it is a file extension for audio and video so might see it in the files of a game just google .mpg wont play and see what it say im only curious just like everybody else in this thread and trying to find out if its true or not

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.mpg

I don't believe this at all. It looks like there's a Python in this guy's hand, but anyone could photoshop one in.

And there's just one thing I noticed. Sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to be a smartass here, but:

If you "edited this thread" with pics, then how come you didn't just put the pics up straight away? If you had them, why did you wait and see if we believed you BEFORE posting them?

I think this was a modded map or something, as you would have waited to see if we believed you before going to get photos. If you were telling the truth, you'd have pics up like instantly. Doesn't take muich to transfer a pic from a phone to a computer.

You obviously played on a modded map that looked exactly like a zombie map, otherwise you'd have never been able to get into it twice to get the pics, which, had you been able to do, you would have posted a walkthrough on HOW.

I call fake.

Im pretty sure that in one of his reply posts he said that he had trouble getting the photos up on here from his phone.

So with you saying that he said he got in there twice i never saw him say anything like that in any of his posts.

I don't actually remember reading anything about his phone, but maybe I just missed it, I dunno :|

And what I meant was that, if he'd gotten into the map and not taken photos (which I thought he originally hadn't, hence "EDITED with photos"), then he'd have noticed that no one believed him and that they wanted photos, meaning he'd have to get back into the map to get them. you get me? :idea:

omg people i have played a new map. i have pictures showing blood splatter points and round number to prove i am not lieing. it wasnt ascension it went by the name of nazi_zombie_map maybe its in dlc2. i dont know how this happened i started in an out door area there was no windows. except the ones to the building but zombies didnt enter through them the zombies spawned out of the ground. the zombies looked the same just different clothes they had a white top on and blue trousers there was a python on the wall. anyway i did a few rounds and got enough points to explore a bit so i opened a door that looked like a front door to a house. i went in to a hallway nothing special here i think there was a gun on the wall but dont know which one it was. i opened a door to the right this is where the magic box was and had another gun on the wall the room was a strange colour. like a pinkish purple with a familiar looking picture on the wall which is in the pictures below. i got the wonderwaffe out of the box first time lol. quick revive was in the next room but my crawler died and it was the dog round next they still drop max ammo. i killed a group of zombies that dropped a x2 i was then going to get the x2 and quick revive but when i got the x2 the game glitched with a black screen. :o then i was at the main menu screen i do not have a clue what happend here but heres some pictures discuss peeps

picture 1

http://i53.tinypic.com/v7h0tc.jpg

picture2

http://i51.tinypic.com/zxjpj8.jpg

picture3

http://i54.tinypic.com/35220jp.jpg

HA! I give you a 2/10. I mean, you should have googled a little bit harder and you might have gotten a better picture of a world at war mod. Not to mention the w@w hud is in the pic, plus its the world at was Magnum in the pic, not the BO magnum.

HA! I give you a 2/10. I mean, you should have googled a little bit harder and you might have gotten a better picture of a world at war mod. Not to mention the w@w hud is in the pic, plus its the world at was Magnum in the pic, not the BO magnum.

I dont think it was a serious post

THIS IS FAKE THIS ARE PICS FROM

Nazi_zombie_pc (Panic Center)

One of the latest WaW Maps made by someone...

Pics are in the vid.

First Pic: Pause at 0:05

Second Pic: Pause at 0:06

Third Pic: Pause at around 14:35

*BUSTED*

PS: See that youtube link doesn't work just copy paste.

Pics are in the vid.

*BUSTED*

Aww a part of me wanted it to be true, ah well brains to you for finding him out [brains]

Pics are in the vid.

*BUSTED*

Aww a part of me wanted it to be true, ah well brains to you for finding him out [brains]

I'm actually new here, but wanted to let ppl now this is fake...

How do i give or get brains? :P

Pics are in the vid.

*BUSTED*

I'm actually new here, but wanted to let ppl now this is fake...

How do i give or get brains? :P

im new myself just joined so i could share some lil easters eggs, idk how to give you brains or how to get them, tell me and i will brains you :]

wow dude if i knew how to give you these [brains] things i would.nobody believed me when i said it was fake i bet they feel fooled now.to the guy who replied about the simpsons map did it not come across your mind i was obviously taking the pee? i only did it to prove it was easy enough to get pictures and say it was a new map. i left a little bit of the hud in to show you why he cut the hud out on his pics.and btw i didnt goolge a thing i got the pictures from a youtube video.there you go boys and girls dont believe everything you read :lol:

Pics are in the vid.

*BUSTED*

NICE find, great work mate :D You deserve a medal!

BTW, to embed a video just add the random code after the ?v= bit, example, for that video you would put 8aFbbss9mN0 in between the youtube symbol thingys:

8aFbbss9mN0

Unfortunately we still don't know if D-BLOCK was telling us the truth or not. His story sounds a lot more well thought out and believable than this one did, but now that this is proven fake (and we will probably never hear from this guy again) it makes it sound a whole lot less likely that D-BLOCK was telling the truth.

Unfortunately we still don't know if D-BLOCK was telling us the truth or not. His story sounds a lot more well thought out and believable than this one did, but now that this is proven fake (and we will probably never hear from this guy again) it makes it sound a whole lot less likely that D-BLOCK was telling the truth.

D block has to be the same person as this jap attack person. Plus their stories sounded very similar. So i think we can lay this map theory to rest.