Black Ops user accounts (partially) cracked!!!

Donpedro

Hi there

You know, in the SP main menu, you can stand up and access a lil' computer with a lil' black screen. On the system, there are lots of user accounts. There is a password associated with them. According to the CoD Wiki, not all of them was cracked (http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Category:CIA_User_Accounts). So i thought i would crack all the accounts using the PC players epic obvious superiority (naah, just kidding my fellow console mates :) ). I looked into the games memory map, and look what i have found:

Well, those are the possible passwords for all the accounts (unfortunately, only on the CIA server...). After this, it was easy to figure out each account's password, here is the full list(i know some of them was already cracked):

vbush - majestic1 (Dreamland server)

vbush - manhattan (CIA server)

roppen - trinity

wraborn - bromlow

twalker - radi0

tbrooks - lauren

rnixon - checkers

rkain - sunwu

rjackson - saintbridget

rhelms - lerosey

lbjohnson - ladybird

jturner - condor75

jmccone - Berkley22

jhudson - Bryant1950

jfkennedy - lancer

jbowman - uwd

gweaver - gedeon

fwoods - philly

dking - mfk

asmith - roxy

amason - password (LOL'd when i saw this)

After this, i kept looking. And i found more interesting stuff. You know, there is this rlogin command, which attempts to log you in into a remote server.

So the valid inputs (existing servers) for the rlogin commands are:

dreamland, dod, derriese, CIA

I dunno what this DoD server could be, any ideas?

I saw in some topic that ppl were trying to crack into the derriese remote server, and they used lmaxis as a login name (logically). The said truth there is no user named like that on the der riese server (bummer, huh? :mrgreen: ). Proof:

So what do we know? (Some of the?) Existing users on the derriese remote server:

drmaxis, edward, erichtofen, nbelinski, peter, samantha, sophia, tdempsey, tmasaki

That's all i've found. Unfortunately, i could not locate the password for the derriese accounts, neither anything for this mysterious DoD server (Day of Defeat maybe? Just kidding :D ).

So. We have to figure out only one of derriese's accounts' password, because using that i can locate all the correspoding passwords.

P.S: Plz gimme [brains] for my finds, and for this topic not being totally senseless and silly(like OMG THE WOMAN IN THE END OF THE CAMPAIGN COULD BE HITLER WADDAYATHINK)

P.P.S: Someone should update the CoD Wiki :mrgreen:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work there! If you want to go on the chat now, we can try and work out some passwords for the derreise server.

Just remove the bit asking for brains, it's usually frowned upon to do that ;)

EDIT: And "DoD" probably stands for Department of Defence.

Nearly Cracked TDempsey, sure to be loads of interestiing stuff on there,

Ps ... I said that Demsey and Takeo would have an account but i got laughed off this forum :L

EAT MY DUST!

What you mean by "Nearly Cracked TDempsey", so you have just guessed passwords and now you have nearly cracked it? :D

Nearly Cracked TDempsey, sure to be loads of interestiing stuff on there,

Ps ... I said that Demsey and Takeo would have an account but i got laughed off this forum :L

EAT MY DUST!

What you mean by "Nearly Cracked TDempsey", so you have just guessed passwords and now you have nearly cracked it? :D

Pretty much :D

Although I've tried:

TDempsey - juggergirl :D Asylum 935 richtofen

For DrMaxis I've tried : 935, Group935, Sam, Samantha, element115, 115, sophia

TMasaki: honor (only one i tried :D)

Edward: Maxis, sam, samantha, illuminati, iluminati (1 l )

Peter: Asylum, verukt, verrukt, veruckt, verruckt, raygun

Nbeliinski: vodka :mrgreen: , carpenter, cymbalmonkey

Samantha: teddybear, teddy, fluffy

All these and no luck, will edit this post when i try more :D

EDIT:

DrMaxis: fluffy, edward, wunderwaffe, derriese, MDT, germany

TMasaki: axis, sinew, flesh

ERichtofen: fluffy, teddy, maxis, sam, eddy

i have the raw terminal.ff file and they do indeed show up in it, great work seeing them, ive wrote them down as they are (i put them into better layout for eveyone

I included these 1s as i want to know, as i want to eliminated which server they are from

630 631

632 - fwoods

633 - jbowman

634 - jfkennedy

635 - rmcnamara

636 - rnixon

These are directly below the above logins. confirmed

619 620

621 - drmaxis

622 - edward

623 - erichtofen

624 - nbelinksi

625 - peter

626 - samantha

627 - sophia

628 - tdempsey

629 - tmasaki

These numbers and letters appear below the DR logins, think we should try inputting some (or all) into the decoder on Black Ops terminal? might give us a pw or something or it could be encrypted code, but everything is worth a shot now

60 - A56B90FC

69 - 6A5AFCA3

79 - A37F9108

131 - 72750E4E

210 - D40A19DB

245 - 772958D8

309 - 5A4D555C

378 - 5454A9CA

442 - B55DD498

461 - 70902A92

479 - 6966F27B

487 - CE3F23C1

anyway, i am continuing through the code now and will cros reference all the numbers i.e 612 drmaxis to see if there is anything that links it in the raw file to the password, i believe the passwords are here, just like they are for the other servers

Remember the messages of Johns poems from Verruckt?

[REDACTED]

TO: R. Oppen.

SUBJECT: RE: John Banana

What a coincidence. I, too, found one of these strange limericks in the Verruckt archive. Like this one:

"I once knew a soldier named Smokey

He slapped me on the head and awoke me

Turns out he was dead

I cut off his head

Yet but headless he still tried to choke me."

I fear this poor man "John" may have lost his mind in Verruckt.

VB

SUBJECT: Maxis Files

My friend,

I have managed to pull down and decypher a hanful of the Servant files from the Der Riese Datenbediensteter project. Dr. Maxis was a man ahead of his time. He was also a man obsessed and bordering on insane.

I will forward to you what I have translated thus far. It is frightening material to say the least, but perhaps that is merely my mind making a subconscious association with today's date.

How go the recordings?

VB

SUBJECT: Another one

My friend,

I found yet another of those limericks from the Verruckt archive. Here it goes:

"Despite the scary, anxious feeling

Killing walking dead is appealing

My first kill felt great

Felt like my first date

Kicking their brains right up to the ceiling."

I feel like the boy who wrote these was trying to tell us something. I look at the meter, the chosen words, but nothing comes to mind. Perhaps you will see something. Maybe it's the letters?

DK-MFK. Do you think this means anything? And then there's this one:

"Smokey and I were trapped in a room

We accepted our impending doom

'Til we noticed a monkey

Which seemed kind of funkey

Until we threw it and it went boom."

This John fellow must have been losing his mind. Monkeys that explode? Preposterous. We should discuss this over coffee.

Now first letters of every line of every messages are:

MIBAW

IHTIY

DKMFK

SWTWU

Now we try to maybe encode the message BUT remember we don't know original order of the limericks so we need too try change order of the messages. as now MIBAWIHTIYDKMFKSWTWU means E E.

Also in the message it was set up like this DK-MFK so maybe only first two or the 3 last letters of each messages.

LETS FIGURE THIS OUT!

I'm sure there is code to break in to some user of Der Riese server most likely Peter's

just had a thought, can updates change files i.e in this case the terminal.ff file? what if the reason there are no passwords shown for Der Riese or DOD is because they will be put in when Ascension comes out? any thoughts on the matter?

that being said i have written a list of things related to each character, i havnt tested if they work or not, but all these things are all what we already know, or what we have found out from terminal files etc

(not included are variations which could include spacing)

all passwords are taken from ingame files/notes/radios and terminal files, nothing is guess work, everything has meaning. nothing is too obvious

i will update more tomoz as im tired

DRMAXIS

DATASERVANT

DERRIESE

THEGIANT

DIEGLOCKE

THEBELL

GROUP935

ELEMENT115

UNUNPENTIUM

UUP

PROJECTRIESE

THEGIANTPROJECT

DERRIESEPROJECT

SAMANTHA

SMAXIS

LUDVIG

LUDWIGSDORF

LMAXIS

MD

BEES

SOPHIA

THUNDERGUN

ZUESCANNON

DG3JZ

HYENA

DELGADO

EDWARD

OLYMPUS

ASCENSION

WUNDERWAFFE

RAYGUN

RISINGSUN

THESWAMP

VERRUCKT

EAR

SUBJECT26

UNTOTEN

ARMEEUNTOTEN

RIECH

RIECHSTAG

KINO

KDT

DEUTSCHESSOLKINO

EDWARD

LMAXIS

RICHTOFEN

DG2

WUNDERWAFFE

SAMANTHA

SMAXIS

FLUFFY

PETER

DERRIESE

VERRUCKT

SHINONUMA

THESWAMP

RISINGSUN

TANKDEMPSEY

SAMANTHA

TEDDY

EDDY

DAD

DADDY

FLUFFY

PUPPIES

SOPHIA

LMAXIS

LUDVIG

SAMANTHA

SOFIAMAXIS

TDEMPSEY

VERRUCKT

PETER

PELELIU

CPERNELL

CORNELIUSPERNELL

MARINES

OOHRAH

NBELINSKI

VODKA

WIFE

WIVES

AXE

REDARMY

TMASAKI

CAPTAIN

LIFE

LIGHT

HONOUR

LILWCTO

DISCIPLINE

WARRIOR

KATANA

EMPEROR

ERICHTOFEN

THEBUTCHER

WUNDERWAFFE

DG2

BEWARETHEDOC

ILLUMINATI

MAJECTIC12

MJ12

FLUFFY

SAM

MDT

Donpedro, could you PM/e-mail me with the file you all of this from, I'd like to look through it.

codestuffz174, I think you enter "RLOGIN DERRIESE", then when asked for a username, just leave the terminal and sit down. Then when you go back to the terminal you will just need to keep entering the username and password, no rlogin bit.

• 4 weeks later...

Recently I've been trying at the CIA-DS but I've had no real luck at all.....often times I feel as though if I already discovered anything, someone else already did prior, but that's beside the point.

We still don't know the passwords to hkissinger, jehoover, or sagnew, do we? I've been fixated with trying to get into Hoover's account but, as I said already, I've had no luck. I tried the password "freemason" because he was apparently a freemason in real-life, but that didn't work.

How much do you want to bet that we won't know anything until the first DLC is released? Of course, Xbox 360 players will get to try their luck first, whereas we PS3'ers and PC'ers have to wait another month....but the PC'ers have an advantage, because they can access game files and stuff like what was shown in the OP.

NOTE: On experimentation, it is revealed that placing the first letter of each limerick in the order they are discovered spells MIBAWIHTIYDMKMFKSWTWU and decoding this results in EIE. This may link to something.

Also if you take each capital letter out you get MJTBITMBIAWISHTIYDKMFKSWU which decodes to E T but Roppen says that taking each of the capital letters could give us clues.

The bolded, italicized words in the quote denote my decoding of the letter-string; it was originally "EE", but when I decoded it I got "E T" and subsequently edited that part of the article.

Also, on a sidenote, who exactly is "D. King"? We don't know his first name. But I think I know what "MFK" means; I Googled it today and found one "Made For Kings", which is rather peculiar...

Ok, first can someone upload the file that shows the users and the passwords, I'd like to look at that.

Second, why are the passwords for the cia server listed, but not the other passwords for the other servers? Is it possible there is no password?

I'll be in the chat, and working on this tonight if anyone wants to help.

Also, I grabbed the terminal resources txt and it doesn't have anything in it that we can't already get to? Did someone just take what they could find and add it to a txt or is that actually extracted from game code?

I'm editing this as I go so I don't lose anything. I'll keep updating. I'm going through the terminal resources, decoding everything that's there, and looking for possible passwords.

Also, if anyone wants to partner up and join a party my gamertag is xieon1 and we can chat while working on it. I feel confident I can get in.

It also appears that the numbers are just hex numbers. I've converted them to binary and decimal, but I don't see how they could be passwords? Ok, I've now tried two different methods of converting them to letters, but there are hex values that don't match up with letters. For example

The value 6a5afc13 comes out to JZ(invalid)(invalid)
Using one program however, and using all of the hex values that a user posted above (asking to run the encoder) I came up with
To: Johnson, L.
Subject Mason
Mason is delusional
he's been mumbling about prime numbers
but at this stage it's all we have
recommend immediate initiation
of fallback operation

To:Hudson, Jason
Subject: fragments
Harris confirms that the pentagon has been compromised. He's procured transmission fragments, don't sak how. Here they are.

Echelon 2 1 12 24 4 8 20 1 5 2 18 16 6 21 14 21 19 21 9 1
Echelon 9 8 11 17 1 17 7 18 24 1 0 19 18 5 1 11 15
Echelon 8 8 18 16 19 24 25 21 17 21 14 17 15 15 22 11 8 18 5 5 12

(the next two lines were encoded. Also, I think echelon may go with evelyn cross)
we think echelon means information
***[u][b]and we are sure ascension means command[/b][/u]

Other than that, we're stumped. You got anyone who can take a look today?
-Greg
Below is a code about zombies specifically

****ENd FILE****
gun in my right hand
and a cola in my left
surrounded need max ammo
could use a revivevent down to the lake (typo, will fix)
stumbled upon a secret
will not sleep again
The next one I didn't decrypt, but I thought it should be listed here. There is something with these poems. First letters could be MIBAW or MTITMBIAW or MTIBAW. The last two decode to "E"

my name is john. They call me Banana.
I once worked at a Tex Mex cabana
But now I am here
As walking dead near
With nothing on me but a bandana

Here I have listed the possible DOD names I have come across. I have put relevant information in ( ) which may be possible passwords.

Edit: Some of these names have accounts & passwords already known for the CIA server. Those names in BLUE do not appear on the cia server, while those in RED do appear on the cia server

[*:1l6wf9rp]John McCone(he mentions Berkly and the class of '22 reunion)
    [*:1l6wf9rp]Mcgeorge bundy
    [*:1l6wf9rp]Richard Kain
    [*:1l6wf9rp]Ryan Jackson (talks about his wife Bridget and cupcakes - possible pw's
    )(He's involved in the plan to kill Mason, Weaver, and Hudson, promoted to special assistantto the ADDO/SAD)
    [*:1l6wf9rp]John Trent (message to hudson, says "you don't know me, but I know Mason)
    [*:1l6wf9rp] Evelyn Cross (Trent claims the pentagon was compromised, she apparently works there. There are weird numbers all around these messages)
    [*:1l6wf9rp]sutton (mentioned, but no first name)
    [*:1l6wf9rp]Dr. Smith, Adrienne
    [*:1l6wf9rp]Terrence Brooks
    (Ok, so Terrence Brooks is Married to a women named Lauren, but he's having an affair with Dr. Adrienne Smith. They discuss how they need to be more secret, because Terrence isn't ready to leave lauren for Adrienne, and Adrienne wants Terrence to leave his wife, but Terrence is shipping out soon,.)
    [*:1l6wf9rp]Richard Helms (pentagon official, DOD)
    [*:1l6wf9rp]Greg Weaver (Apparently a women named Kristina Raskova has gone missing, and the dod is trying to find her, in a letter to Weaver it says "your Kristina" This is his niece, see below, but the reason she can't be found is because she's about to kill Mason) (Weaver also set Mason up with a women named Sarah, the date went horrible, Mason says she's filing restraining order. Another possible women connection to weaver, possible pw)(Has a younger sister Olga

[*:1l6wf9rp]Stanz (no other name mentioned)
    [*:1l6wf9rp]Sarah Leary (went on a date with mason, connected to weaver, thinks mason is psycho)
    [*:1l6wf9rp]d. king
    [*:1l6wf9rp]Kristina Raskova (A kgb double agent, she is under orders to seduce and arrest Mason. She is Weavers niece. While weaver is looking for her, she is planning to arrest/kill Mason along with Ryan Jackson)
    [*:1l6wf9rp]Colonel Vanya
    [*:1l6wf9rp]Bruce Harris (Favorite team is the skins)
    [*:1l6wf9rp]Barclay Hendry (he's involved in the plan to kill weaver, mason, and hudson)

Not DOD Figures:

[*:1l6wf9rp]Marion (Masons sister. Married to a Marshall)

Majestic 12 Members:

[*:1l6wf9rp]r. hillenkoetter

[*:1l6wf9rp]J. forrestal
      [*:1l6wf9rp]n. twining
      [*:1l6wf9rp]h. vandenberg
      [*:1l6wf9rp]r. montague
      [*:1l6wf9rp]j. hunsaker
      [*:1l6wf9rp]s. souers
      [*:1l6wf9rp]g. gray
      [*:1l6wf9rp]d. menzel
      [*:1l6wf9rp]d. bronk
      [*:1l6wf9rp]l. berkner
      [*:1l6wf9rp]r. oppenheimer
      [*:1l6wf9rp]a. einstein
      [*:1l6wf9rp]k. compton
      [*:1l6wf9rp]e. teller
      [*:1l6wf9rp]j. von neuman
      [*:1l6wf9rp]w. von braun (nazi)

Here is a list of numbers I came across, don't know how to decode them

[*:1l6wf9rp]Echelon 5 21 0 8 18 15 14 7 21 16 23 9 14 23 0 6 18 4

k jz 7 'p @ r u u i m' 

[b][u]So far some things I've tried for user: samantha[/u][/b]

[*:1l6wf9rp]marche (the name of the wine bottle attached to the monkey bomb) [*:1l6wf9rp]faust (poster in sams room)[*:1l6wf9rp]mr.monkey[*:1l6wf9rp]mrmonkey[*:1l6wf9rp]dad[*:1l6wf9rp][*:1l6wf9rp]drmaxis[*:1l6wf9rp]dr.maxis[*:1l6wf9rp]monkeybomb[*:1l6wf9rp]daddy[*:1l6wf9rp]father[*:1l6wf9rp]thanksdaddy (You can see in the list of passwords that this is a password but not associated with anyone, see above post?
I've taken the terminal resources file, and searched through it for every instance of maxis. Then I used anything that may be a password from surrounding text and tried a password. [b][u]User: drmaxis passwords:anything that may be relevant from terminal resources, proximity to "maxis"[/u][b][/b][/b]
    [*:1l6wf9rp]silesia [*:1l6wf9rp]Silesia [*:1l6wf9rp]group935 [*:1l6wf9rp]group9-3-5 [*:1l6wf9rp]Sophia [*:1l6wf9rp]sophia [*:1l6wf9rp]sam [*:1l6wf9rp]samantha [*:1l6wf9rp]fluffy [*:1l6wf9rp]115 [*:1l6wf9rp]bear [*:1l6wf9rp]thebear [*:1l6wf9rp]teddybear [*:1l6wf9rp]teddy [*:1l6wf9rp]data [*:1l6wf9rp]dataservant [*:1l6wf9rp]servant [*:1l6wf9rp]puppies [*:1l6wf9rp]daughter [*:1l6wf9rp]password [*:1l6wf9rp]derriese [*:1l6wf9rp]derreise [*:1l6wf9rp]reichstag [*:1l6wf9rp]armeeuntoten [*:1l6wf9rp]kinodertoten [*:1l6wf9rp]uup [*:1l6wf9rp]unp [*:1l6wf9rp]untoten [*:1l6wf9rp]toten [*:1l6wf9rp]databediensteter [*:1l6wf9rp]dkmfk [*:1l6wf9rp]dk mfk [i](This one and the one above have to do with the poems, it's stated that there is some hidden meaning in them, and I'm sure there is. If someone can decipher the meaning there is likely to be a clue. Perhaps using the cia cypher.)[/i] [*:1l6wf9rp]swtwu (another first letter of each line from another limerick) [*:1l6wf9rp]smokey [*:1l6wf9rp]smoking monkey [*:1l6wf9rp]smoke [*:1l6wf9rp]monkeysmoke [*:1l6wf9rp]monkeybomb [*:1l6wf9rp]smoking [*:1l6wf9rp]funkey [*:1l6wf9rp]specimen [*:1l6wf9rp]raygun [*:1l6wf9rp]ray [*:1l6wf9rp]porter [*:1l6wf9rp]pack a punch [*:1l6wf9rp]packapunch [*:1l6wf9rp]shi no numa [*:1l6wf9rp]shinonuma moon tunguska groom lake groomlake dg2 dg3
Also, here are some things I decoded from the terminal resources, just thought I'd throw them out there, one decoded on says checkers dick. Nixons password is checkers. So I think I can find another password, anyway below are the decoded messages.(this took a long time)
[code]
To: Johnson, L.
Subject: Kowloon
package lost
nova 6 threat confirmed
dreamland updated