New Finding in Veruckt

BlackOpsTiger

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

well, i searched on terminal and nothing on internet the co-ordinates are for a field in germany or somewhere and other one in australia so nothing there, the beware of the 6 i think is Dempsey, Tokoyo, Nickoli and richtofen now on kino der toten there is a blanked out picture so thats 5 and we all now about Dr. maxis so thats six, but why are dempsey and nickoli etc. part of the six, well, on certain maps dempsey says i swear ive met that richtofen guy before shino numa" i think richtofen chose them as his experiments and tested on them and used them to help him get to MOON so he coulf complete his master plan, just my ideas on it please reply!

well, i searched on terminal and nothing on internet the co-ordinates are for a field in germany or somewhere and other one in australia so nothing there, the beware of the 6 i think is Dempsey, Tokoyo, Nickoli and richtofen now on kino der toten there is a blanked out picture so thats 5 and we all now about Dr. maxis so thats six, but why are dempsey and nickoli etc. part of the six, well, on certain maps dempsey says i swear ive met that richtofen guy before shino numa" i think richtofen chose them as his experiments and tested on them and used them to help him get to MOON so he coulf complete his master plan, just my ideas on it please reply!

old post is 2 years old

• 3 years later...

I can't imagine why Treyarch would reference to Lost.

Do they really think the average audience of W@W was an average audience of LOST?

Unlikely.

However, I can't imagine there being a link between W@W and the ascension group!

I can't understand the last sentence. Do you mean there is a link or is there no link?

It is just a reference. A joke. Not everything is serious. :facepalm: . This is the second time you have blown something out of proportion.

Really? Technically, everyone is blowing this entire zombie theory out of "proportion" then considering the mode is all skepticism to begin with. Calm down. People are here to learn and talk. 

@Hells Warrrior - Do we still have the "Solved/Best Answer" plugin option available?

Because this should have been solved many years ago.

THE NUMBERS IN THE VERRÜCKT POWER ROOM ARE A REFERENCE TO THE TV SHOW LOST.

THE MACHINES REMINDED BRIAN TUEY (Treyarch Audio Director) OF THE DHARMA INITIATIVE SO HE PUT IN AN AUDIO EASTER EGG

9C59C1BC-76C5-400C-91DD-E5D03C6D789C_zps

913E0062-6C2F-4ECD-9718-9E14C833C973_zps

http://briantuey.blogspot.com.au/2009/03/verruckt-music-easter-egg-found.html