The True identity of the Thief!

Anti Earth

More on topic? ^^

Lol we all already concluded it wasn't Clarke

it hasn't been 100% confirmed (and for some people may never be) but in some peoples opinions (including mine) it isn't Clarke and i can support that if needed to

edit: hey look, we have hit the 11th page

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it hasn't been 100% confirmed (and for some people may never be) but in some peoples opinions (including mine) it isn't Clarke and i can support that if needed to

Actually, given the fact that only one person ever believed it was clarke, it is 100% proven, due to all the evidence against it.

So what exactly can confirm it? Five takes place in 1963. Clarke died in 1968. The only people who time traveled was the crew but they did it accidentally. And Kowloon is nowhere near 115...

and that FULLY zombiefied zombies cant use the teleporters to time travel and finally the thief has a different eye colour to Clarke.

Actually, given the fact that only one person ever believed it was clarke, it is 100% proven, due to all the evidence against it.

others have supported the idea, have you ever seen the first page of comments?

others have supported the idea, have you ever seen the first page of comments?

I just did... But still, many people did point out all the flaws in the theory, hell us agruing with him about the flaws made this thing 11 pages. We've mostly won the fight, because there is quite alot of evidence the thief is not Clarke.

• Administrators

Neither, we all (but you) basically agree it isn't Clarke, it doesn't make sense so just stop being so high-and-mighty. I understand u think you right and that's great, but font be dick because no one believes you.

They're making up Crap to conserve their pride

Really?

You really think I am the ONLY ONE who thinks Clarke is the Thief?

Despite all the people who have commented approving?

And all the brainz I recieved on the first post?

Wow.

I can't converse with people of your intelligence.

Thank God you're not dwellers

:|

• Administrators

They're making up Crap to conserve their pride

Really?

You really think I am the ONLY ONE who thinks Clarke is the Thief?

Despite all the people who have commented approving?

And all the brainz I recieved on the first post?

Wow.

I can't converse with people of your intelligence.

Thank God you're not dwellers

:|

Are you ******* kidding me? I don't think that you are the only one, but it's not like were saving any god damn pride. You have one thing, the numbers, other than that, there is NO CONNECTION! They don't look alike, Clarke has nothing to do with JFK, he was in Kowloon, never came in contact with 115. Get it through your skull! If you can't converse, leave. It would save future headaches.

*edit* I want to apologize Alpha, I didn't see your above post, my apologies. Although, I had to get that off my chest.

...Thank God you're not dwellers :|

lmfao :lol:

but seriously, thank you alpha and waffles for trying to calm this down, i have tried my best not to be insulting or aggressive through this and again i apologize if i ever have been

cant believe how long this has gone on for

and still, little has changed