The True identity of the Thief!

Anti Earth

Your theory is complete shit if you don't have a reason for it. You might possibly have physical proof of it but your not bothering to back it up reason wise. Through out the forum whenever we have tried to deduce who someone is like Edward=Dr.Richtofen, or the blank portrait is Peter, we have had our damn reasons. You do not.

Were all saying the same thing... How does a man get shot through the head, dropped 7 stories or so to the ground, break his back on an electric billboard and become a zombie... It hasn't been proven that Nova6 can reanimate and there is no damn 115 anywhere near Kowloon. Japan, Siberia, Washington D.C, Russian Cosmodrome, German Asylum. Any of those places next to Kowloon?

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I NEVER said ANYTHING about the terminal containing 'iPhone info'.

What do you even mean by that??

Yet you call me a liar for it??

Wow, it's a troll fest in here.

Orly?

Have you not been following the Zombie Story line?

I'll give you a clue:

TERMINAL says that the gang are TEST SUBJECTS, except for RICHTOFEN who is observing their results.

They are TEST SUBJECTS because they are IMMUNE to the effects of 115

(*115 turns you into Zombies. Remember the Der Riese note..

"who could use such weapons without themselves turning...")

Thus, RICHTOFEN is NOT immune to 115.

This is why he looks more sick progressively in the W@W character photos.

AND FINALLY

HE TURNS INTO A ZOMBIE on the Iphone Version

What have you even been doing on this site!?

Learn the story!

:|

(Oh yeah, it's a hilarious joke now, isn't it?)

Double Nice.

You DID mention the terminal there, though not directly for the iPhone part. And just because the team is USING 115 does not mean any of them will turn into zombies. They have to be dead or bitten, as far as we know. Also, not proven the crew is immune. They are subjects for unlocking the mind, I'm pretty sure.

• Administrators

I NEVER said ANYTHING about the terminal containing 'iPhone info'.

What do you even mean by that??

Yet you call me a liar for it??

Wow, it's a troll fest in here.

Orly?

Have you not been following the Zombie Story line?

I'll give you a clue:

TERMINAL says that the gang are TEST SUBJECTS, except for RICHTOFEN who is observing their results.

They are TEST SUBJECTS because they are IMMUNE to the effects of 115

(*115 turns you into Zombies. Remember the Der Riese note..

"who could use such weapons without themselves turning...")

Thus, RICHTOFEN is NOT immune to 115.

This is why he looks more sick progressively in the W@W character photos.

AND FINALLY

HE TURNS INTO A ZOMBIE on the Iphone Version

What have you even been doing on this site!?

Learn the story!

(Oh yeah, it's a hilarious joke now, isn't it?)

Double Nice.

You DID mention the terminal there, though not directly for the iPhone part. And just because the team is USING 115 does not mean any of them will turn into zombies. They have to be dead or bitten, as far as we know. Also, not proven the crew is immune. They are subjects for unlocking the mind, I'm pretty sure.

EXACTLY! Jesus, you call us troll's, you just don't know how to show legitimate proof that can't be disputed to show it's Clarke. Almost every post here besides the OP contains stuff about how it isn't Clarke. Don't be so thick and just get a new god damn theory.

You DID mention the terminal there, though not directly for the iPhone part.

There we go, so it was YOU who was lying.

And just because the team is USING 115 does not mean any of them will turn into zombies.

That is what I said?

Have you even been reading?

They have to be dead or bitten, as far as we know

WRONG

The Der Riese note.

NICE

You DID mention the terminal there, though not directly for the iPhone part.

There we go, so it was YOU who was lying.

Um.. no. I wasn't even the one who brought it up at first.

And just because the team is USING 115 does not mean any of them will turn into zombies.

That is what I said?

Have you even been reading?

Where did you say this?

They have to be dead or bitten, as far as we know

WRONG

The Der Riese note.

Thanks for being specific *sarcasm* WTF are you talking about?

NICE

FAIL

Okay, so you really HAVEN'T been reading anything I've said.

I TOLD you that Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo are not being zombified by 115.

I explicitly said it.

I ALSO mentioned the DER RIESE NOTE earlier, which talks about the zombifying effects of using

115 weapons.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

People like you make this forum GREAT

Okay, so you really HAVEN'T been reading anything I've said.

I TOLD you that Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo are not being zombified by 115.

I explicitly said it.

I said the WHOLE group. Richtofen displays no signs of becoming a zombie either.

I ALSO mentioned the DER RIESE NOTE earlier, which talks about the zombifying effects of using

115 weapons.

115 Turns you into a zombie, yes, but it has not been proven that if your living and come into contact with 115 that you will turn into a zombie. It does, evidently, rot your mind though.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

People like you make this forum GREAT

Nice guy...

i am gonna stay out of this fight here. BUT i must say that i do not think it is Clark. I THINK it is Yuri. because u know the whole FIVE and ascension taking place at the same time thing. and also because Yuri was most likely taken control by sam (well still under control i guess) i would think she would have SOME MORE use for him. and FIVE seems like a good place to use him because she has more important things to deal with at ascension. BUT i am not saying this is true this is just what i think.

BUT as for the WUNDARBAR posts happening here well all i can say is: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. ahhhhhhhhhhh so WUNDARBAR.

I THINK it is Yuri.

:/

@Zombie of the Dead...

Ummm..

115 DOES zombify.

It's how the zombies were created.

Think back to the Meteor in Shi No Numa...

The teleporters were Maxis' accidentally made a zombie...

The note in Der Riese that explicitly says so...

115 causing zombificaton is one of the most repeated and evident themes of the game!

I THINK it is Yuri.

:/

@Zombie of the Dead...

Ummm..

115 DOES zombify.

It's how the zombies were created.

Think back to the Meteor in Shi No Numa...

The teleporters were Maxis' accidentally made a zombie...

The note in Der Riese that explicitly says so...

115 causing zombificaton is one of the most repeated and evident themes of the game!

Yes, but it causes the zombies when they are already dead, or they are bitten. You are correct about the teleporter though.. I suppose it must be a high concentration of 115 that causes the zombies then. However, if that is the case, they must have changed the teleporter slightly, as if dempsey and the others are immune, richtofen should have become a zombie a long time ago. I personally don't believe they're immune, but in the end, I could be wrong.

To richtofen, I seriously doubt it's yuri, and it is not proven five and ascension take place at the same time.

Yeah, that's a bit of ambiguity in the story I think.

Der Riese - Teleporter-made Zombies from living humans

Shi No Numa - Meteor presence-made Zombies from dead humans

Yeah, so it does work both ways. In the end though, they must have perfected the teleportation process so that the 115 wouldn't be concentrated into a living person, or else Richtofen at the least would be a zombie.

It is true that Richtofen dies in the Iphone tutorial, its probably on youtube somewhere. There us the possibility with Dna replication that Clarke's Dna could have been used to clone as I posted before but noone noticed. It would not be a perfect clone but it would show some aspects of clarke.

Hasn't anyone seen the loading screen for ascension, the last image to me looks like a zombie time travel. if the team can do it. What's to stop a far more sentient zombie from doing i. The thief seems to be stuck in a temporal loop of sorts. Unless he's being programmed from somewhere else.

there is the possibility although unlikely that his body was recovered from kowloon. Although it is unlikely

Actually the pentagon theif could be Gersch as Five and ascension are happening at the same time. Gersch gets sent to aether and is forced by Sam to take the Fours guns at the pentagon. He wants to be freed from her so he communicates telepathically to the other four at ascension to free him from her by maybe releasing his soul from his body or something.

Also if you look at the ascension loading screen sorta Looks like the thief with a stubble and numbers on his face.

• Administrators

I'm not sure if this was mentioned or if it even matters...but the date 1967 was mentioned in the intel on the first comment. Map "Five" takes place between 1961 and 1963 since President John F. Kennedy was shot dead on November 22, 1963.

Five and ascension aren't same, ascension is post 1967 due to the rockets

• Administrators

No but I mean... that rocket and most likely the location... is exactly the same as the one in Executive Order. And the date you infiltrate it is Nov 17 1963.

That's what I though originally, but I don't think the date in the campaign can be relative, idk though. According to BlindBusDrivr, the date for the rocket is like the 0's or something, I'm not sure tbh. I want to say they are the same time, but it wouldn't make sense.

• 2 weeks later...