The True identity of the Thief!

Anti Earth

LOL

A guy back there suggested that the fact they were 'wearing different clothes' was counter evidance.

At least even you MonopolayMac aren't that bad.

:|

I call BS on this. Zombies can't change clothes, whats the point for them to anyways?

Other than that, They really still don't look anything alike, and again, Clarke isn't dead at this point. As far as we know, the five teleporters do not time travel. It's far more likely for the thief to be a random scientist, 935 member, even maxis. Honestly, only the equations point to him being clarke, and that doesn't help much.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-The Thiefs eyes don't glow yellow. Recheck your information.

Haha, owned you.

YES THEY DO.

I checked it MYSELF before posting this.

The thief's eyes glow yellow from the side.

Stop being a n00b and discrediting true information that you've never even tried.

GO AND KILL THE THIEF.

Look at his eyes from the side, on his corpse.

Check mate.

Oh and...

t is imposable for him to be in this time (zombies cant time travel)

... O RLY?

*AHEM AHEM*

RICHTOFEN

Nice.

• Administrators

... O RLY?

*AHEM AHEM*

RICHTOFEN

Nice.

That truthfully doesn't make sense what your trying to imply there. AHEM AHEM RICHTOFEN? What is that supposed to even mean? That Richtofen is a zombie? Good joke.

... O RLY?

*AHEM AHEM*

RICHTOFEN

Nice.

That truthfully doesn't make sense what your trying to imply there. AHEM AHEM RICHTOFEN? What is that supposed to even mean? That Richtofen is a zombie? Good joke.

Have you not been following the Zombie Story line?

I'll give you a clue:

TERMINAL says that the gang are TEST SUBJECTS, except for RICHTOFEN who is observing their results.

They are TEST SUBJECTS because they are IMMUNE to the effects of 115

(*115 turns you into Zombies. Remember the Der Riese note..

"who could use such weapons without themselves turning...")

Thus, RICHTOFEN is NOT immune to 115.

This is why he looks more sick progressively in the W@W character photos.

AND FINALLY

HE TURNS INTO A ZOMBIE on the Iphone Version

What have you even been doing on this site!?

Learn the story!

(Oh yeah, it's a hilarious joke now, isn't it?)

Double Nice.

I gt the points your trying to make but how does a man who was shot in the head then dropped 7 stories to the ground below knocking out an electric billboard on the way down to his death (if he wasn't already dead from the gunshot) in Kowloon get to the pentagon several years earlier looking older and zombified? You should stop getting so angry at people who are trying to bring up points though :? (not to be rude or anything). Also Ricthofen wasn't zombified yet when he teleported to NDU in iPhone version he turns after you finish the tutorial.

• Administrators

AHHA! You think I don't know the storyline, Wow. :facepalm: The reason I am not aware of Richtofen *supposedly* turning into a Zombie in the iPhone version might be because... hmm... idk... I haven't played it? The characters aren't immune, Dempsey looks like shit in Ascension (worse than in Kino), and 115 is in the perks and deteriorates the brains, ALL 4 players have drank the perks so please understand THAT first and foremost.

Have you not been following the Zombie Story line?

I'll give you a clue:

TERMINAL says that the gang are TEST SUBJECTS, except for RICHTOFEN who is observing their results.

They are TEST SUBJECTS because they are IMMUNE to the effects of 115

(*115 turns you into Zombies. Remember the Der Riese note..

"who could use such weapons without themselves turning...")

Thus, RICHTOFEN is NOT immune to 115.

This is why he looks more sick progressively in the W@W character photos.

AND FINALLY

HE TURNS INTO A ZOMBIE on the Iphone Version

What have you even been doing on this site!?

Learn the story!

(Oh yeah, it's a hilarious joke now, isn't it?)

Double Nice.

It hasn't been proven that Richtofen is turning into a zombie. Only that 115 turns corpses into zombies, and if they bite you you turn into one. If you're alive, it likely doesn't turn you into one. At this point, no one knows. Besides, the iPhone version was a TUTORIAL. It probably had nothing to do with the story.

So you are all suggesting Richtofen ISN'T zombifying?

I can tell that NONE of you are from the old forum

This has already been investigated and confirmed.

If you're doubtful, it's your problem.

Go and read the TERMINAL dump.

how does a man who was shot in the head then dropped 7 stories to the ground below knocking out an electric billboard on the way down to his death (if he wasn't already dead from the gunshot) in Kowloon get to the pentagon several years earlier looking older and zombified?

Because he is a zombie?

how does a man who was shot in the head then dropped 7 stories to the ground below knocking out an electric billboard on the way down to his death (if he wasn't already dead from the gunshot) in Kowloon get to the pentagon several years earlier looking older and zombified?

Because he is a zombie?

First off, I was from the original forum, just never posted. Second, no, don't see why he would be turned into a zombie. He shows no sign of it. Third, Clarke was shot in the head, and zombies can't survive very long without their brain.

• Administrators

Because he is a zombie?

First off, I was from the original forum, just never posted. Second, no, don't see why he would be turned into a zombie. He shows no sign of it. Third, Clarke was shot in the head, and zombies can't survive very long without their brain.

Lol, why would the iPhone info be in terminal? If it has been investigated and confirmed, feel free to send a link my way. I can say anything has been confirmed, when I have no proof, well, then it gets a bit tricky. The problem with it being Clarke is that he has no relevance to the Pentagon, they won't choose a random character who has writing on his face, he has to be significant to either the map or characters, and he is neither.

Lol, why would the iPhone info be in terminal? If it has been investigated and confirmed, feel free to send a link my way. I can say anything has been confirmed, when I have no proof, well, then it gets a bit tricky. The problem with it being Clarke is that he has no relevance to the Pentagon, they won't choose a random character who has writing on his face, he has to be significant to either the map or characters, and he is neither.

iPhone info isn't in the terminal. He pretty much lied or failed at evidence. Basically, he just can't stand the idea of Clarke not being the thief for some reason.

This is also unrelated, but how would clarke turn into a zombie as well? It's not like he has 115 in his pocket.

• Administrators

iPhone info isn't in the terminal. He pretty much lied or failed at evidence. Basically, he just can't stand the idea of Clarke not being the thief for some reason.

This is also unrelated, but how would clarke turn into a zombie as well? It's not like he has 115 in his pocket.

That's true, AND they didn't even have NOVA6 with them. All the things he stated were not even really true lol, the hair looks soo different, Clarke didn't wear glasses, the face is way different, different color eyes, the list is soo long. What's his consist of? He has numbers on this face... :facepalm:

That's true, AND they didn't even have NOVA6 with them. All the things he stated were not even really true lol, the hair looks soo different, Clarke didn't wear glasses, the face is way different, different color eyes, the list is soo long. What's his consist of? He has numbers on this face... :facepalm:

Yeah. Besides, how could a zombie grow hair? He's dead. Why would a zombie change clothes? Why would a zombie need goggles? Hell, the numbers don't even point to anything. It's just reused, like polonsky and dempsey, or chernov and nikolai.

• Administrators

Yeah. Besides, how could a zombie grow hair? He's dead. Why would a zombie change clothes? Why would a zombie need goggles? Hell, the numbers don't even point to anything. It's just reused, like polonsky and dempsey, or chernov and nikolai.

So fail. And I can't stop looking at the pedobear post, haha that was soo funny.

*EDIT* And Gen. Amsel is Richtofen

So fail. And I can't stop looking at the pedobear post, haha that was soo funny.

:D Was saving that joke for awhile. Anyways, no offense to the op, but I'm pretty sure the majority agrees that clarke would not be the thief. The thief's more likely a random scientist, but we can't rule it out being maxis or a 935 member.

• Administrators

:D Was saving that joke for awhile. Anyways, no offense to the op, but I'm pretty sure the majority agrees that clarke would not be the thief. The thief's more likely a random scientist, but we can't rule it out being maxis or a 935 member.

I don't think it's Maxis because he is in Aether, and there ain't no comin back :P

• Administrators

I don't think it's Maxis because he is in Aether, and there ain't no comin back :P

Yeah, just learned that. I'm guessing a group 935 guy then.

Lol, reading srm's reply on the Gersch/Aether post also?

It is absolutely not Clarke, I do not see how this idea can cross the mind, but I do not see either why the idea that it is Schrödinger does not you cross the mind, he is his perfect look-alike.

gersh got out of aether

... O RLY?

*AHEM AHEM*

RICHTOFEN

Nice.

i apreciate that ric is turnig but he is not et a zombie ontill he fully turns in the ipod tutiorial

look what happens when a zombie goes in to the teleporter in der riese or kino, they can survive the five teleporters but there is nothing to sugest they can time travle

It is true that Richtofen dies in the Iphone tutorial, its probably on youtube somewhere. There us the possibility with Dna replication that Clarke's Dna could have been used to clone as I posted before but noone noticed. It would not be a perfect clone but it would show some aspects of clarke.

Hasn't anyone seen the loading screen for ascension, the last image to me looks like a zombie time travel. if the team can do it. What's to stop a far more sentient zombie from doing i. The thief seems to be stuck in a temporal loop of sorts. Unless he's being programmed from somewhere else.